• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Light Yagami & L Lawliet (Death Note) VS Shiro & Sora (No Game No Life)

Ybi0xhu.png
U1I3ZYG.png

I wish this could've been something other than a fight, because that'd probably be a very cool discussion, but I can't think of anything right now so yeah this is just a fight.

Still, should be interesting. Light and L are stronger, but Shiro and Sora have excellent prediction skills.

Speed is not equalized.

Neither party has prior knowledge or preparation time.

I should mention that currently (April 17ᵗʰ 2023) the VS Battles Wiki profiles of L and especially Light have a lot of their capabilities that stem from their intelligence generalized in their Powers and Abilities section as "Genius Intelligence", even though they can be listed as more abilities, similar to the profiles of Shiro and Sora. This matchup is closer than it seems on the surface.

Light and L may be stronger, but power is no use against something that can't be hit. It's not impossible for Light and L to land hits against their opponents, but their opponents have faster reaction speed plus impressive enhanced senses, and they seem to have the intelligence advantage based on their Intelligence sections, although I don't think Light and L are very far behind, so it's most reliable to conclude that Shiro and Sora would successfully avoid attacks, giving them the advantage. Light and L have a different win condition, and that's for Light to trick Shiro and Sora into revealing their names so he can kill them using his Death Note (which he has based on Standard Battles Assumptions), but I don't think that would be likely to happen, and L being part of this matchup complicates the matter because Light wouldn't want to give him another reason to suspect him of being Kira.

I can visualize this as an interesting battle, but I think Shiro and Sora have a clear victory in this matchup. I vote for them winning.

With the recent revisions ranking the Intelligence of Shiro and Sora as "Supergenius", scratch what I wrote about Light and L not being very far behind in terms of intelligence.

Back