• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the ultimate showdown of wits and brawn! Tonight, we have a battle like no other, as two opponents from vastly different worlds step into the ring for an epic clash!
In the blue corner, hailing from the realm of intellect and cunning, a prodigy in gaming and strategy, the undefeated mastermind, Shiro from No Game No Life!
And in the red corner, representing the regular realm of the creepy crawlies, the resilient, the elusive, and the most unexpected challenger, the tenacious Silverfish!
Shiro, known for her unparalleled genius and tactical brilliance, has dominated countless virtual worlds, outwitting her foes with an intellectual prowess beyond imagination. However, tonight is different. Her brother and trusted partner, Sora, is absent, leaving Shiro to face this challenge alone.
The regular Silverfish, infamous for its speedy movements and its ability to survive in the harshest environments, has infiltrated our hearts and our homes. Tonight, it enters the squared circle to prove that even in the realm of reality, it can stand toe-to-toe with the greatest minds!
Will Shiro's strategic brilliance and gaming acumen be enough to overcome the resilience of the Silverfish in the absence of her brother? Or will the Silverfish's instinctive survival skills prevail against this extraordinary solo contender?
Let the battle begin! Two worlds collide in an electrifying confrontation as Shiro faces the regular Silverfish, seeking to prove her mettle in the absence of her brother. So sit back, fasten your seatbelts, and prepare for a clash of wit and instinct like you've never seen before!
Shiro vs a Silverfish.

SBA apply

Who takes this?

Shiro: 0
Silver Fish: 0
Incon: 0

Tournament Hub

Voting Silverfish since it's more likely to attack in this situation. I don't think it would be met with much opposition from Shiro.

Voting Silverfish since it's more likely to attack in this situation. I don't think it would be met with much opposition from Shiro.
What do you mean "attack"?!?

It is a Real World Silverfish. Small Size Type 2 & all.
Type 2 (Bug-Sized) Characters much smaller than typical mammals, usually bugs and insects. No more than a few centimeters tall.

Does it even have the means to harm Shiro?

I mean, sure, she'll be panicking from isolation from Sora, & might not even see a tiny insect, but....

Honestly, the Silverfish probably has a better chance of victory hiding in a dark corner, especially if Shiro in her state counts as incapacitating.

I would say incon

Shiro eill be trembking and bambling non stop, and beigh such a bigger oponent, the silver fish probable will just hide

And sinse shiro can tecnically still fall on the silver fish, neitheur are incapacitated

What do you mean "attack"?!?

It is a Real World Silverfish. Small Size Type 2 & all.
Type 2 (Bug-Sized) Characters much smaller than typical mammals, usually bugs and insects. No more than a few centimeters tall.

Does it even have the means to harm Shiro?

I mean, sure, she'll be panicking from isolation from Sora, & might not even see a tiny insect, but....

Honestly, the Silverfish probably has a better chance of victory hiding in a dark corner, especially if Shiro in her state counts as incapacitating.
I mean, eventually it might kill her. Eventually.

Shiro typically ends up in a fetal position during these episodes. I don't think it's very likely for her to fall on it.
What if she begins in a non-fetal position, or pauses mid-panic to check again if Sora is around?
I mean, eventually it might kill her. Eventually.
To its credit, Silverfish can apparently live for up to 2 to 8 years.

But would panicking Shiro, especially considering SBA, neglect drinking water & eating food?

What if she begins in a non-fetal position, or pauses mid-panic to check again if Sora is around?
I don't think she would have the strength to do the latter. Given the state of the fight, she'd probably go into the fetal position ASAP and it's not really like the Silverfish will be able to cross the 10 meters for a while given its speed. It's likely that it will start "attacking" her once she's already in a helpless position.
To its credit, Silverfish can apparently live for up to 2 to 8 years.

But would panicking Shiro, especially considering SBA, neglect drinking water & eating food?
To my knowledge, she's not able to even get up on her own without Sora. She'd probably starve herself.

I don't think she would have the strength to do the latter. Given the state of the fight, she'd probably go into the fetal position ASAP and it's not really like the Silverfish will be able to cross the 10 meters for a while given its speed. It's likely that it will start "attacking" her once she's already in a helpless position.

To my knowledge, she's not able to even get up on her own without Sora. She'd probably starve herself.
Could she not press her hand or such to a part of her body a silverfish was attacking?

Could she not press her hand or such to a part of her body a silverfish was attacking?
She’s basically stuck in her own little world of panic and unresponsive to the world around her in this state until she’s reunited with Sora.

Crawl into her ear and eat the eardrum.

Alright, so what are the votes at this point? 2 for Shiro, 1 for Silverfish?

Back