• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashy Flash and Ōgon Seishi speed scaling CRT

Garou was holding back on all of the heroes. Barring him doing actual damage, I don't see how he'll scale up.

The4Godlike said:
Why do you think Flash is weaker than Tatsumaki?
Literally everything points to her being stronger.

Tatsumaki is considered the Hero Association's ace.

Her feats are overall much better too other than speed.

Qawsedf234 said:
Garou was holding back on all of the heroes. Barring him doing actual damage, I don't see how he'll scale up.
His quote will give us a tier. Garou said it would end ugly for him if he encountered Flash before and that Garou from before could trash Golden Sperm who is in the same tier as Tatsumaki and Flash didnt even had sword when Garou said that. Im pretty sure Flash will get a boost in manga.

He ascended when he fought GS. We have no idea how the fight went down. Although I do see your point about waiting.

The4Godlike said:
How do you know that? If you say that from their tiers in this site,ok.
Otherwise in the upcoming chapters when Flash encounters Garou, his tier will rank up for sure. Just wait for redraw.
If we go to the webcomic we have a better response, but if we go only by the redesigned manga we see that Flashy had some difficulty in killing the Octopus monster, himself says he needs to use one of his special moves, Tatsumaki on the other hand ended it in a way extremely casual. Another point is that Flashy did not prove to be able to inflict the amount of damage needed to break Tatsumaki's defenses.

It is just because he is an assassin so his techniques works way better in human sized opponents. Just like Bang could one shot two Dragon Level Monsters but couldnt do anything to Meteor. Also Flash has special moves but he has Forbidden moves apparently which is obviously stronger than special moves.

Now we're in the guessing part, you're assuming Flashy is more powerful than it shows, which we still do not know. as we do not know many things, like the level of destruction that the Meteor would do, or because Bang would go there if he thought he could not destroy the meteor, was he only to die? This is all supposition, by the exploits Tatsumaki is much more powerful. And that Flashy being a killer has no meaning here nor connection with Bang and the Meteor, since concepts like AoE exist, Tatsumaki or her barriers are not gigantic for Flashy's small AoE to be a problem for him.

The meteor is High 7-A tbf. Even with the 7-A upgrade in the works he'd still be like 100 times weaker than the meteor.

Muuuuh said:
Now we're in the guessing part, you're assuming Flashy is more powerful than it shows, which we still do not know. as we do not know many things, like the level of destruction that the Meteor would do, or because Bang would go there if he thought he could not destroy the meteor, was he only to die? This is all supposition, by the exploits Tatsumaki is much more powerful. And that Flashy being a killer has no meaning here nor connection with Bang and the Meteor, since concepts like AoE exist, Tatsumaki or her barriers are not gigantic for Flashy's small AoE to be a problem for him.
I am not assuming. Garou in webcomic literally says that.

Qawsedf234 said:
The meteor is High 7-A tbf. Even with the 7-A upgrade in the works he'd still be like 100 times weaker than the meteor.
Then lets say Elder Centipede. Bang couldnt do anything to him even with his brother. It is said in the same chapter that because he is martial artist he cant do anything that big in size.

But Garou does not know more about other characters than us, does not mean anything when Tatsumaki has better exploits and had better battles against stronger opponents.

Also, did not say that you assumed he was stronger, said that you assumed that the power gap between what he shows and what he hides was enough to defeat Tatsumaki, which is not, since if he wants neither comes close to her, her telekinesis is far superior to his physical prowess.

Muuuuh said:
But Garou does not know more about other characters than us, does not mean anything when Tatsumaki has better exploits and had better battles against stronger opponents.
Garou said that it would end ugly for him if he met Flash in his previous form after fighting him for a while, so he did know better than us what Flash was capable of. Anyway lets just wait for manga to catch up those chapters in webcomic.

Thanks to the speed, which is not worth much if he can not cross the barriers of Tatsumaki, or if he flies, or if he raise the whole city with him, or if it increases the gravity of the area and slow him down, etc ...

Also, the same form he said had difficulty against Flashy said to be defeated in 5 seconds by Tatsumaki in case she had no brain damage in that battle.

Muuuuh said:
Also, the same form he said had difficulty against Flashy said to be defeated in 5 seconds by Tatsumaki in case she had no brain damage in that battle.
It was not said bro, it was Tatsumaki that said that. Tatsumaki said the same thing to Saitama too :D

According to the wiki he said

ONE: If Tatsumaki was in perfect shape, then against Golden Sperm it would be victory.

Although another comment is a bit more ambegious

ONE: If Tatsumaki was in perfect shape, then against Golden Sperm it would be victory.

T/N: It's hard to interpret the nuances from a single quote, but what ONE said was "Òé┐ÒâäÒâ×Òé¡Òüîõ©çÕà¿Òü¬ÒéëÚ╗äÚçæþ▓¥Õ¡ÉÒü½ÕïØÒüªÒéï" He never specified how much difficulty she would have, but he did use the term "õ©çÕà¿" (literally "ten thousand completeness"), a phrase that means "in perfect condition" shape, so having that emphasis would imply medium difficulty.

So according to ONE, a perfect Tornado could win but it wouldn't be without effort. I've also seen another translation that says that even if Tornado was in perfect condition GS would still win but I'll have to look around for confirmation.

It was not said bro, it was Tatsumaki that said that. Tatsumaki said the same thing to Saitama too :D

True, and Garou himself agreed with her, so much so that he said that it was her bad luck to have the brain damage at that moment.

Garou did not agree mate, read those pages again please.

He does not say anything about agreeing,as can be seen these pages.

I wrote these to Ryukama before, let me copy/paste.

It is certainly "could" not "would". I looked up the meaning of the japanese characters ONE said and it indicates it was "could". That means Tatsumaki might have a chance to lose even at full power.

ONE said "ÕïØÒüªÒéï" in that interview you posted.

And " ÕïØÒüªÒéï" : (Potential form of ÕïØÒüñ) Could win. Maybe can win. If there's a chance of losing it's better to use this one."

Therefore it is could.

If its could then that's a lot better for GS. Backs the possible future High 6-C scaling he may get.

Qawsedf234 said:
If its could then that's a lot better for GS. Backs the possible future High 6-C scaling he may get.
IIRC either ONE or Murata said that it is not known if Tatsumaki can beat Orochi and one of them also said that Orochi is equal to Golden Sperm.

And also one of them said that Orochi can take a few casual punches from Saitama.( We will see it next chapter probably.)

The4Godlike said:
Garou did not agree mate, read those pages again please.

He does not say anything about agreeing,as can be seen these pages.

Okay, it's an interpretive part but you're not required to agree.

But this discussion is getting boring, so unless you have some feat that puts Flashy on top of Tatsumaki, some comment or Scale of power, this discussion makes no sense to me.

Muuuuh said:
But this discussion is getting boring, so unless you have some feat that puts Flashy on top of Tatsumaki, some comment or Scale of power, this discussion makes no sense to me.
Garou punches Golden Sperm in the face.Golden Sperm's face gets crushed. He hit him so hard that Golden Sperm literally flies. Golden Sperm attacks Garou.Garou evolves once more and you can see Golden Sperm's dead body.

Flashy Flash hits Garou with his punches and Garou says that it would end ugly for him if his old self faced him and Flash didn't even have his sword here.That old self is the one that smashed Golden Sperm's face and sent him flying and Golden Sperm is a monster that is equal to Tatsumaki as i posted above.

That's all i'm gonna say. If you still believe that Tatsumaki is above Flash, you just need to wait for manga to catch up these chapters of webcomic.

According to ONE Tatsumaki would defeat Sperm if they fought, in addition Garou was playing with Flashy, since it does not kill humans, however it fought seriously with Sperm. If that's all, I'm on my way out.

Muuuuh said:
According to ONE Tatsumaki would defeat Sperm if they fought, in addition Garou was playing with Flashy, since it does not kill humans, however it fought seriously with Sperm.
If that's all, I'm on my way out.
It is "could" not "would". Please read what i typed above ffs. He literally said that it would end ugly for his previous form. You did not read, did you?

I did not read, sorry. You're forcing casual fight feats against Flashy by comparing true feats of fighting Sperm. So, without wanting to offend, I lost the will to read what you write. Since no feat, scale or quotes that put Flashy on top of Tatsumaki. He has no way to overcome DC difference, he has no way to overcome her barriers, there is no way to regenerate to have his limbs twisted nen resistance to survive it, there is no way to stand after it increase gravity in large AoE, or reach for it by flying to the sky, or if you want to use the speed if it raises everything along the city. There is no point in this discussion, because honestly, we do not know if Flashy can beat even Bang.

It's not "the same argument being used twice". It's that the statement is suggesting two different things that support the conclusion. Boros being stated to be his strongest opponent supports both that he was considered by Saitama to be faster than Gery, and that Saitama was using more speed against Boros than Gery. That's not redundant. Unless you think every sentence ever can only suggest 1 thing at a time and not that multiple things can be drawn from what is being said.

And "Boros is Saitama's strongest opponent" is not the only argument. It's also that Saitama on two separate occasions called Boros his best fight as well, and that he visibly is more impressed by Boros and Garou's speed than Gery.

You know, forget it. I'm deleting my comments about this.

I derailed, sorry, I shouldn't have begun this discussion in the first place

Not a problem at all no worries. I'll stop too.

Yes. It was even agreed upon by multiple admins so I'm not sure why it was left unfinished

I think.

Orochi scales to relativistic.

If Flashy Flash gets downgraded hard enough he'd still scale to Tatsumaki,

Golden Sperm should scale to Tatsumaki as well.

Tetsucabrah said:
I think.
Orochi scales to relativistic.

If Flashy Flash gets downgraded hard enough he'd still scale to Tatsumaki,

Golden Sperm should scale to Tatsumaki as well.
Murata said that 3 Generals of Boros(Groribas, Melzalgald and Geryuganshop who can throw pebbles at near speed of light according to Murata) have near no chance against Orochi.

Is this enough for Orochi to be relativistic? I don't think so. Because if you upgrade him to Relativistic, you need to upgrade Golden Sperm and Tatsumaki as well, which would make Tatsumaki way faster than Flash which is 10000% wrong.

The thing is, you don't need to be faster than Gery to beat him. Only his TK attacks are that fast. Orochi can just no sell his attacks and one shot him. There's dozens of ways he can beat him that don't require Rel combat speed.

Unless you mean him dodging Saitama, which as I've said on other threads, does not mean he should scale. Avoiding a single hit from Saitama when he was tagged every other time and when Saitama himself is vastly above anything he can do is not a good reason to scale

> Yes. It was even agreed upon by multiple admins so I'm not sure why it was left unfinished

I would do it now, but another user in the OPM general thread said he was trying another method to get speed so I was waiting on that. If people want if now I'll apply the speed downgrades.

Back