• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanna say this was going to be inevitable, but I have a sensation that this'll be a bad Idea

RULES

Speed is equalized
Starting distance is about 10 meters apart
Metal Bat is in his Fightning Spirit at "At Least High 6-A"

idk

metal-baseball-bat-mdQ4Qn9-600.jpg

I thought this was a PNG: 0

png-transparent-one-punch-man-one-punch-man-volume-7-manga-anime-catbus-one-punch-man-comics-hand-manga.png

And I thought this was transparent: 0

In terms of AP, Metal Bat scales higher than Tatsumaki via Sage Centipede, but his LS is currently lower so she should be able to restrain him. She also has some degree of Dura Neg so she might be able to target and damage Metal Bat's organs. I'll wait for arguments on Metal Bat's side before giving a vote

metal bat kinda doesn’t have any way to win here
at least until it’s confirmed that supernatural willpower counters psychic powers in which case metal bat would shit stomp for obvious reasons.

What does Sage Centipede scale to: Tatsumaki, or the power Tatsumaki used to crush Psykorochi? If it's the second one (which, imo, is what should be), I'll vote to Tatsumaki. Tatsumaki was holding back not to accidentally kill Saitama, who previously withstood an attack Fubuki, who witnessed Tatsumaki crushing Psykorochi, thought was Tatsumaki's full power.

Also, I want you to keep in mind God thought Tatsumaki was worth enough to take its hand, and only sent Sage Centipede and EOW after she discovered it wasn't Blast

Yeah. It should be reworded imo. God had no knowledge over Tatsumaki's power more than what she did to Psykorochi. Also, God wanted to transform Tatsumaki into her avatar as he did with Garou, so she should be stronger than the two monsters he sent after Tatsumaki noticed the trick.

No, it wasn't. The point is:

Fubuki, who can sense psychic power (as she sensed the power Tatsumaki was using against Psykos) and witnessed Tatsumaki's psychic power when she crushed Psykorochi, thought the spin attack was Tatsumaki's full power.

However, Tatsumaki was stil holding back (she didn't use her full power until the last chapter of the fight against Saitama, as stated by the narrator), and thought she could kill Saitama if she didn't care enough.

Yeah. It should be reworded imo. God had no knowledge over Tatsumaki's power more than what she did to Psykorochi. Also, God wanted to transform Tatsumaki into her avatar as he did with Garou, so she should be stronger than the two monsters he sent after Tatsumaki noticed the trick.
You could probably make a CRT to address the issue and reword the justification. Orochi scaling was accepted in the previous thread, so they could revert to that at the very least

I mean I sorta assumed that's considered Tatsumaki's max showing here.
JustANormalPerson01 debunked this
No, it wasn't. The point is:

Fubuki, who can sense psychic power (as she sensed the power Tatsumaki was using against Psykos) and witnessed Tatsumaki's psychic power when she crushed Psykorochi, thought the spin attack was Tatsumaki's full power.

However, Tatsumaki was stil holding back (she didn't use her full power until the last chapter of the fight against Saitama, as stated by the narrator), and thought she could kill Saitama if she didn't care enough.
Sooo, SC, EOW, MB, and Garou > Psykorochi, yeah?
Yup

Maybe metal bat should have psychic resistance to begin with since Garou resisting Psykos was a direct reference to metal bat’s fighting spirit…..it would certainly make this thread more interesting at least

Back