• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing Shrek Wank

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Donkey
  • Social Influencing is unjustified, anyone who has asked another for a date can get this, and honestly it's moreso the Dragon being gullible than the Donkey's skills
Fiona
  • ...Why does she have Fearhax listed?
  • The "Duraneg" comes from a scene where Fiona's singing kills a bird. This is under soundhax and is AP, not duraneg. Get it calced and remove this from the profile
  • Above Average intelligence is dumb, she can just be wiser than Shrek in other fields
Rumpelstiltskin
  • Low 2-C is wank, he didn't reconstruct the timeline in any sense, he just skipped a single day, and the rest is natural progression of what happens when said day got skipped, it's timehax
  • In general this page is so lacking I'm thinking of getting it deleted

Fiona kills multiple birds with her singing consistently, though. She killed Rumplestiltskin's goose via singing during the credits of Shrek 4 in exactly the same way, and she even killed a bunch of crows just by screaming at a high pitch in Shrek 4-D. She's just plain a danger to birds specifically, particularly the way she kills them, and I don't see how that could be equated into AP.

Starter, sound can be converted to AP, it repeating is just a gag, not "SPECIFIC MAGICAL DURANEG TO AVIAN EARS"

If one wants to be technical sound-based stuff is always duraneg if it works with vibrations, which is likely the case here, but yeah, I agree with this

Fiona singing and killing bird would be minor Death Manipulation, like gumball and darwin that can kill things while looking at it with angry face

Anyways I'll start to apply these and am getting the Rumpelstiltskin page yeeted

Changes seen fine. Is there anything else left to do or can this be closed?

No. She sings loud enough to make it blow up, the bird stopped singing prior, it's a supernaturally high note, hence soundhax

Yeah, the singing is just loud sound generation; not so much hax or manipulation. But I don't see how being a capable fighter isn't 'above average intelligence." But she could use more list of feats for that.

I especially agree 100% on the Rumpelstiltskin stuff; deleting a time period is just time hax that created a new timeline via time paradox shenanigans. A chain reaction, not Attack Potency. Profile deletion, and I more or less agree with the rest.

Back