• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Deadliest Flagrance Manipulators (Shrek vs Timon and Pumbaa)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so we finally have a match-up between the deadliest farters people can think of: Shrek vs Timon and Pumbaa. Hoo-wee! This might be the smellfest of the century! I mean Shrek's farts are deadly to even miniature donkeys (I dunno how big Shrek is, but Donkey is kinda small for, well, a donkey) while Pumbaa's farts can cause crowds of even the largest of animals pass out (and kill birds while he's at it because I don't think birds would survive passing out in mid-air). This match will be SBA except for one thing: both sides get two hours of prep time. Here are their profiles.:

Shrek's Profile

Timon and Pumbaa's Profile

Who takes this?

Shrekhd
Timon and Pumbaa
Shrek: 0
Timon and Pumbaa: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Joaco0902 said:
Holy moly...
What would T and P do with prep though?
Two hours should be enough to allow both sides to build up a good butt-blast (gee... Why did I write this?). Dunno what Timon and Pumbaa would do (though I don't think that matters too much given Shrek's senses). That aside, while Pumbaa and Timon are both screwed if Shrek manages to get physical with them, Pumbaa's speed should be high enough to allow Timon and Pumbaa to keep their distance from Shrek.

Shrek's farts can also put out fire, farts which he casually resists (he even ate a fish that was poisoned by his fart), so, he just walks through pumbaa's farts and knocks his head off, and once he grabs Timon he is literally paste to the ogre

GoCommitDi said:
Shrek's farts can also put out fire, farts which he casually resists (he even ate a fish that was poisoned by his fart), so, he just walks through pumbaa's farts and knocks his head off, and once he grabs Timon he is literally paste to the ogre
Hey, an Ogre's gotta brush his teeth.

Not counting the votes yet because I'm now not sure if this turned into a stomp.

Back