• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Baby, THEN Infinite Zamasu.

I disagree with matter manip, atoms break apart IRL if you add enough energy to them, Baby stomped SS3 Goku, no shit he would be able to do it to base Goku due to massive AP advantage.

i disagree with Baby's premise because we know that even if you destroy a person completely not even leaving a trace of them in dragon ball they still end up in other world (as shown by the villians in Hell) unless you use a technique like Hakai

Although baby’s revenge death ball ultimately DID cause Goku to drop into Sugoroku space, a place between space times outside of the reach of Kaioshin.

So maybe the idea of him not being able to come back to life is substantiated.

I have reopened this. Matter hasn't been resolved yet and there were plenty staff agreement.
Define many? There was only one comment from the team on this, the thread has been out of date for months and Omega is bumping every day here, there was no consensus on the team, two more are needed team members, something that did not happen here.

Define many? There was only one comment from the team on this, the thread has been out of date for months and Omega is bumping every day here, there was no consensus on the team, two more are needed team members, something that did not happen here.
Then you just wait. You don't simply ask it to be closed because you are impatient.

Define many? There was only one comment from the team on this
For such simple and straight foward changes like this we only need 2 aprovals, having 1 means we only need 1 more

the thread has been out of date for months and Omega is bumping every day here
define "out of date" yeah it start to not het input after a while, but this is what bumps are for, this is not a valid reason to close a thread at all, some staff and revision threads go on for months before getting applied

, there was no consensus on the team, two more are needed team members
there was no rejection and as such no reason to have it closed, we only need 2

something that did not happen here.
We only need 1 more

For such simple and straight foward changes like this we only need 2 aprovals, having 1 means we only need 1 more

define "out of date" yeah it start to not het input after a while, but this is what bumps are for, this is not a valid reason to close a thread at all, some staff and revision threads go on for months before getting applied

there was no rejection and as such no reason to have it closed, we only need 2

We only need 1 more
You've been with this for months and you haven't achieved anything so far, there hasn't been one more entry from the team, so it's out of date, there are enough reasons to close something that's been going on for a month, this thread died, there is no more interest with Op in this thread, better keep it closed.

I disagree on the basis that it is not a boast, but an explanation.
Baby Vegeta in that scene was not just exclaiming how hard he'd pwn Goku with his attack and stroking his ego, he was explaining why Goku would not be sent to the Afterlife after he'd said the following:
Screenshot_110.png
Screenshot_111.png
Screenshot_88.png
Screenshot_107.png
Screenshot_109.png

Now that we're on the subject however, what could Baby's attacks denying rebirth/being sent to the Afterlife add to his profile?
I'm neutral, leaning toward disagreeing because of this in particular. Yes, Baby does the whole "I'll turn you to space dust" mumbo jumbo but this seems more like a legitimate explanation rather than the hyperbolic shiz of other characters

Edit: I should really start looking at dates more often, this is already accepted LMAO

Back