• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Baby, THEN Infinite Zamasu.

Uh, Baby Vegeta has atomic-level Matter Manipulation because his Revenge Death Ball can scatter individual atoms.
To quote...

This type of boast—"I will reduce you to atoms!"—has never been accepted as Matter Manipulation. The entire quote should be disregarded completely, because, again, this is merely an aggrandized boast from Baby. Vegeta threatened to reduce Earth into "space dust", Piccolo bragged about "vaporizing" Goku, the Daizenshuu 7 claimed that Future Trunks reduced Frieza to atoms, yatta yatta, none of this is valid. Matter Manipulation should be removed, never reinstated on any profile without any non-aggrandizing or completely unsubstantiated evidence, and Goku should lose his Resistance, too.

Oh!

One might be inclined to argue that, because Goku was sent between dimensions after the explosion, Baby's claims were vindicated, but nothing in the dialogue or the visuals imply that Goku had his atoms scattered, thus phasing between dimensions, before reforming perfectly in empty space. And, besides, the Negative Power Ball has general cross-dimensional effects, as, through all odds, the radiant energy waves from the crater site managed to knock Kibito Kai off balance while teleporting.

I disagree on the basis that it is not a boast, but an explanation.
Baby Vegeta in that scene was not just exclaiming how hard he'd pwn Goku with his attack and stroking his ego, he was explaining why Goku would not be sent to the Afterlife after he'd said the following:
Screenshot_110.png
Screenshot_111.png
Screenshot_88.png
Screenshot_107.png
Screenshot_109.png

Now that we're on the subject however, what could Baby's attacks denying rebirth/being sent to the Afterlife add to his profile?

Baby Vegeta in that scene was not just exclaiming how hard he'd pwn Goku with his attack and stroking his ego, he was explaining why Goku would not be sent to the Afterlife after he'd said the following:
Screenshot_110.png
Screenshot_111.png
Screenshot_88.png
Screenshot_107.png
Screenshot_109.png

Now that we're on the subject however, what could Baby's attacks denying rebirth/being sent to the Afterlife add to his profile?
That would be resurrection negation.

IMAO, that's TOO HAX

tbf, the atomization could be due to a power gap given he was way the **** above goku, instead of matter hax, tho i do agree that he was trying to be literal in what he was attempting to do.

Everyone keeps talking about how it is an explanation, but it really isn't, this is just baby talking about how much stronger his attack is then goku and his attack it will be strong enough to scatter him to a atomic level, we don't give these type of hax without further specification

Everyone keeps talking about how it is an explanation, but it really isn't, this is just baby talking about how much stronger his attack is then goku and his attack it will be strong enough to scatter him to a atomic level, we don't give these type of hax without further specification
Pretty sure it was less Baby bragging and more about how Baby was going to destroy Goku to the point that he wouldn't even be able to ascend into the afterlife, and as such couldn't even be revived

Uh no, baby clearly is explaining whats gonna happen to goku once he gets hit with his attacks. Its clear as it can get.

Pretty sure it was less Baby bragging and more about how Baby was going to destroy Goku to the point that he wouldn't even be able to ascend into the afterlife, and as such couldn't even be revived
Goku would go to the afterlife, he just wouldn't be able to be revived because he wouldn't have a body

Uh no, baby clearly is explaining whats gonna happen to goku once he gets hit with his attacks. Its clear as it can get.
Yeah, because his attack was so strong that it would have done that to goku, "reducing someone to atoms" via an powerful attack doesn't grant hax unless further elaboration, that is no different then when goku destroyed buu with the spirit bomb or when gohan destroyed cell with the kamehameha

Screenshot_110.png
Screenshot_111.png
Screenshot_88.png
Screenshot_107.png
Screenshot_109.png

Resurrection Negation and Soul Hax sound nice

Goku would go to the afterlife, he just wouldn't be able to be revived because he wouldn't have a body
Nah, he said "Don't be absurd, Saiyan!" to Goku saying "This really may turn out to be the last sight I take with me to into the next world (Otherworld)"
So he's most likely talking about how Goku wouldn't even get "revived" in the Otherworld

Yeah, because his attack was so strong that it would have done that to goku, "reducing someone to atoms" via an powerful attack doesn't grant hax unless further elaboration, that is no different then when goku destroyed buu with the spirit bomb or when gohan destroyed cell with the kamehameha
Baby says that his attack can scatter individuals attacks. That literaly is a clear cut Matter manip.

Nah, he said "Don't be absurd, Saiyan!" to Goku saying "This really may turn out to be the last sight I take with me to into the next world (Otherworld)"
So he's most likely talking about how Goku wouldn't even get "revived" in the Otherworld
There should be a crt made for soul hax and resurrection null lol
Baby says that his attack can scatter individuals attacks. That literaly is a clear cut Matter manip.
We know

Ok, but that could be a possibly since it is a bit vague

No it isn't, a character saying "my attack will atomize you" doesn't grant matter manipulation without further explanation, it is very possible to atomize someone via ap, in fact, that is already a thing in db as i showed in my earlier examples

Ok, but that could be a possibly since it is a bit vague

No it isn't, a character saying "my attack will atomize you" doesn't grant matter manipulation without further explanation, it is very possible to atomize someone via ap, in fact, that is already a thing in db as i showed in my earlier examples
It’s not vague at all he said he was gonna scatter his molecules across space dust
Screenshot_110.png
Screenshot_111.png
Screenshot_88.png
Screenshot_107.png
Screenshot_109.png

The only purpose I could see here is adding soul hax and resurrection negation you opened back this crt for no reason lol at the worst nothing is gonna happen but he really should have those abilities

It’s not vague at all he said he was gonna scatter his molecules across space dust

The only purpose I could see here is adding soul hax and resurrection negation you opened back this crt for no reason lol at the worst nothing is gonna happen but he really should have those abilities
Omega being Omega, just that lol

Minor nickpick, but he said that he will return goku to space dust, anyway again, we don't give matter hax for a character boasting about how he "will reduce you to atoms" that type of thing is an ap thing, nowhere does it say that he is manipulating the atoms to make them scatter, only that his attack is so strong that will make goku's atoms scatter, which is already a possible thing with ap in dragon ball as shown with cell and buu

Omega being Omega, just that lol
The crt was opened because it was never rejected in the first place, no staff commented and the op didn't had the chance to defend his point, you can't close threads just because a couple of regular users disagree with it

Minor nickpick, but he said that he will return goku to space dust, anyway again, we don't give matter hax for a character boasting about how he "will reduce you to atoms" that type of thing is an ap thing, nowhere does it say that he is manipulating the atoms to make them scatter, only that his attack is so strong that will make goku's atoms scatter, which is already a possible thing with ap in dragon ball as shown with cell and buu

The crt was opened because it was never rejected in the first place, no staff commented and the op didn't had the chance to defend his point, you can't close threads just because a couple of regular users disagree with it
Just stop your repetitive and cloying arguments, Nullflower, if you wanted the thread opened he would ask for it himself, plus the thread was refuted and rejected by the majority here, you are just rambling with your bad arguments, just stop your denial.

If you continue with your DB hater, one hour someone will report you, just stop your excessive DB hater

Just stop your repetitive and cloying arguments, Nullflower, if you wanted the thread opened he would ask for it himself, plus the thread was refuted and rejected by the majority here, you are just rambling with your bad arguments, just stop your denial.
that is not how it works, no staff commented or rejected it, so it wasn't rejected, just because counter arguments were trown doesn't mean much when it was closed before further counters to said counters could be made, it was incredibly dishonest to close a thread just after a couple of people disagreed with it and not letting it have time to either counter points or any staff to comment on the matter whatsoever, if this was rejected by staff who properly evaluated it i wouldn't have done anything, but the way this was closed was dishonest and a low move, now stop the acusations, your personal belief on my "bad arguments" or how much i am in "denial" means nothing and are not arguments, i am just this topic a fair chance since it never got one

If you continue with your DB hater, one hour someone will report you, just stop your excessive DB hater
i may report you for wrongly accusing me of hate just because i disagree with you, me wanting things to be accurate and you disagreeing with me doesn't make me a hater, the fact that i love db is why i want things to be accurate in the first place, now please stop the petty accusations, they don't help in anything at all

Not a boast it’s a explanation because Goku thought he’d go to the afterlife
that is not how it works, no staff commented or rejected it, so it wasn't rejected, just because counter arguments were trown doesn't mean much when it was closed before further counters to said counters could be made, it was incredibly dishonest to close a thread just after a couple of people disagreed with it and not letting it have time to either counter points or any staff to comment on the matter whatsoever, if this was rejected by staff who properly evaluated it i wouldn't have done anything, but the way this was closed was dishonest and a low move, now stop the acusations, your personal belief on my "bad arguments" or how much i am in "denial" means nothing and are not arguments, i am just this topic a fair chance since it never got one

i may report you for wrongly accusing me of hate just because i disagree with you, me wanting things to be accurate and you disagreeing with me doesn't make me a hater, the fact that i love db is why i want things to be accurate in the first place, now please stop the petty accusations, they don't help in anything at all
that doesn’t seem report worthy but I agree that they don’t help

Omega, he had more than 24 hours to comment and he didn't comment, he had more than a week to reopen the topic and he didn't ask, he never even commented after we argued against it, you were the only one who reopened this topic because of nothing, when you mentioned him on your wall, he didn't reply to you about it and he didn't want you to open it, thanks for opening something for nothing, and a topic doesn't have to be just rejected by the team, seeing that many disagreed and a supportive member.

Omega, not only because I disagree with you, everyone already understands that you hate DB excessively, you don't accept the arguments of others, you can very well go there and report me if you want, but that will cause me nothing in relation to what what others think of you, even Nullflower already mentioned that you hate DB in an old thread.

Do as you like :3

Not a boast it’s a explanation because Goku thought he’d go to the afterlife

that doesn’t seem report worthy but I agree that they don’t help
I agree, I think I remember some databook about a grudge ball talking about, I'll look for it and bring it.

Back