• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Baby, THEN Infinite Zamasu.

What was the point of bringing that up then?
Brief mention.
4: Super Baby
Super Baby is the final transformed state of Vegeta-Baby!! It has 2 types: Strongest Form 1, where Vegeta’s characteristics still remain, and Strongest Form 2, which resembles Super Saiyan 3. His final technique is the Revenge Death Ball, a mass of evil ki which might be called an evil Genki-Dama!!
Figured I'd bring it up. I'd probably be called a cherry-picker if I didn't bring it up. Or an opponent of the verse. Admittedly, though, I kind of am.

"Hahaha... Goku, I'm going to rip you apart molecule by molecule, atom by atom and send you back to the dust of the universe so you can never come back! Take that! The grudge of the Tuffles! Revenge Death Ball!"
ハハハ…。 とどめだ。 悟空。 お前を分子…いや 原子の一個一個までばらばらにして宇宙の ちりに戻してやる。 もう二度と復活できないようにな。 食らえ! ツフル人の恨み。 リベンジ・デスボール!

Regardless of the matter manipulation shenanigans, the res negation should be added. His explanation of how the attack would stop him from going to the afterlife is supported by what literally happens.

Uh, Baby Vegeta has atomic-level Matter Manipulation because his Revenge Death Ball can scatter individual atoms.
To quote...

This type of boast—"I will reduce you to atoms!"—has never been accepted as Matter Manipulation. The entire quote should be disregarded completely, because, again, this is merely an aggrandized boast from Baby. Vegeta threatened to reduce Earth into "space dust", Piccolo bragged about "vaporizing" Goku, the Daizenshuu 7 claimed that Future Trunks reduced Frieza to atoms, yatta yatta, none of this is valid. Matter Manipulation should be removed, never reinstated on any profile without any non-aggrandizing or completely unsubstantiated evidence, and Goku should lose his Resistance, too.
I agree.

Okay, so everything but the last part of his declaration is literal.
Quite literally just explained my thinking on that. If I say "I'll study as long as I possibly can for this test. 1 hour for the first section, on the second, 2 on the last, spreading my time for the best possible allocation I can think of, I'll be able to do this test in my sleep when I'm done", you can clearly see that despite the first part being literal and very detailed (just like Baby's remark) the whole thing isn't. It's not like this never happens or is very uncommon, sentences being structured like this happen all the time.

Last edited:
Quite literally just explained my thinking on that. If I say "I'll study as long as I possibly can for this test. 1 hour for the first section, on the second, 2 on the last, spreading my time for the best possible allocation I can think of, I'll be able to do this test in my sleep when I'm done", you can clearly see that despite the first part being literal and very detailed (just like Baby's remark) the whole thing isn't. It's not like this never happens or is very uncommon, sentences being structured like this happen all the time.
you would need more evidence to prove that baby's speech was structured like that

While baby didn't seem like a boast but more of an explanation (especially as his attack was likened to a negative genki dama, which obliterated all the atoms of buu).

It's clear he had no knowledge on how travel to afterlife works, completely eradicating the body won't stop them from going there

Golden Void made the claim. He claimed they are contradictory. I brought a possibility in which they is not necessarily contradictory. Burden is on him and everyone who is agreeing with his claim.
what you said is only a specific possibility, the burden is on the one proposing said possibility

Uh, Baby Vegeta has atomic-level Matter Manipulation because his Revenge Death Ball can scatter individual atoms.
To quote...

This type of boast—"I will reduce you to atoms!"—has never been accepted as Matter Manipulation. The entire quote should be disregarded completely, because, again, this is merely an aggrandized boast from Baby. Vegeta threatened to reduce Earth into "space dust", Piccolo bragged about "vaporizing" Goku, the Daizenshuu 7 claimed that Future Trunks reduced Frieza to atoms, yatta yatta, none of this is valid. Matter Manipulation should be removed, never reinstated on any profile without any non-aggrandizing or completely unsubstantiated evidence, and Goku should lose his Resistance, too.
wym inf zammy?

I don't have to prove a possibility, it's a possibility. I'm not saying this is what happened, I'm saying since it is a possibility you cannot rule it out. Therefore the burden is once again on anyone claiming this possibility cannot be true.
no one said that it cannot be true, it is just a not very likely one

Back