• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now that I think about it, fighting Courage within The Console's game might be one of the worst things Gumball could do here. Let's assume Courage would just stand there and allow him to turn The Console on instead of taking half a second to hypnotize Gumball. What would happen by that point?

Courage would regenerate from any damage taken, and he'd unleash an incredibly loud High 4-C scream like how he did against all his enemies

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, fighting Courage within The Console's game might be one of the worst things Gumball could do here. Let's assume Courage would just stand there and allow him to turn The Console on.

Courage would regenerate from any damage taken, and he'd unleash an incredibly loud High 4-C scream like how he did against all his enemies
And on top of that, Gumball is really just giving Courage a chance to attack him which is awful for Gumball since Courage can end the fight instantly.

Now that I think about it, fighting Courage within The Console's game might be one of the worst things Gumball could do here. Let's assume Courage would just stand there and allow him to turn The Console on.

he goes first on attacks in the console game but it's pointless since it takes too long

The remote should still work and I don't belive the speaking thing at all

Again the remote is shown to be faster than Hypnosize from Courage (if counting pulling out the remote it's close but still should work)

I don't belive the speaking thing at all
DaReaperMan already stated there's a good amount of instances showing that an in-character Gumball makes smartass comments even when fighting with the remote (there's some instances I can remember where he did that without the remote, in fact). In Gumball's perspective, Courage is a timid, harmless-looking dog, so that'd just give him an opening to run his mouth

DaReaperMan already stated there's a good amount of instances showing that an in-character Gumball makes smartass comments even when fighting with the remote (there's some instances I can remember where he did that without the remote, in fact). In Gumball's perspective, Courage is a timid, harmless-looking dog, so that'd just give him an opening to run his mouth
yeah but why would courage think he is a threat until he takes out the remote (Plus he doesn't always fight while making comments)

he goes first on attacks in the console game but it's pointless since it takes too long

The remote should still work and I don't belive the speaking thing at all
Just because you don't believe don't mean it ain't how we treat it, if a character talks shit when doing a certain thing we assume they're gonna talk shit doing that certain thing another time.

If Gumball shows the opposite with the remote then sure, you have a point, but when 50% of the time he goes for booting the console just one showing of talking shit is enough to make Courage win more times then not. Plus, Gumball also has the notebook, which is another thing that makes him lose if he tries to use it

Just because you don't believe don't mean it ain't how we treat it, if a character talks shit when doing a certain thing we assume they're gonna talk shit doing that certain thing another time.

If Gumball shows the opposite with the remote then sure, you have a point, but when 50% of the time he goes for booting the console just one showing of talking shit is enough to make Courage win more times then not. Plus, Gumball also has the notebook, which is another thing that makes him lose if he tries to use it
Why would he use notebook when he knows it's slow???

Also he knows the power of the remote so I don't see it

ok but it's literally only one. Throughout the fight with Rob he wasn't shit talking from what I can tell
And when he's got the remote and is ready to use it he talks shit, yer gonna need an instance he has it and is ready to use it where he doesn't hesitate or anything, he just pusha da button.

And when he's got the remote and is ready to use it he talks shit, yer gonna need an instance he has it and is ready to use it where he doesn't hesitate or anything, he just pusha da button.
literally the scene after shows him using it against Rob while he is running away effectivly

Redone?

Ehhhhh, not really? We've acknowledged how Gumball is more than willing to use the remote's hax here, and the only thing from that thread that might give Courage trouble is mind reading

Back