• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What does Courage do In character?
According to his page. He'll lead with his equipment, which he has for this fight. As for what specific equipment he'll start with I do not know. But given his tendency to end fights as quick as possible. He could start with the Ray Gun and it's transmutation

What does Courage do In character?
Courage usually starts with the fastest, most effective way to end a fight since he takes all threats seriously due to living in a world where all sorts of terrifying creatures run rampant.

Some of the routes he could take here would be transmutation, mindhax, or just screaming

Yeah Courage generally ends folks he can fight as fast as he can, so Hypnotizing Gumball into transmutating him is on the table, and since the Yo-Yo is the best way to do so, Gumball both ain't dodging it, and if I recall it's pretty fast so Gumball probably gets turned into a robot cat via transmutation right afterwards

It's not just pressing a button, Gumball would have to aim it and press the right button that will actually put down Courage

Courage would just have to swing his yo-yo/pocket watch once at the bare minimum

It's not just pressing a button, Gumball would have to aim it and press the right button that will actually put down Courage

Courage would just have to swing his yo-yo/pocket watch once at the bare minimum
again it assumes he didn't already have it aimed and he should easily press the right one since it's obviously on the top buttons (standard old remotes have 9/10 times)

again it assumes he didn't already have it aimed and he should easily press the right one since it's obviously on the top buttons (standard old remotes have 9/10 times)
Proof of Gumball already aiming it at someone before he meets them?

Courage is an incredibly wary character who doesn't take long to inspect threats and I don't think he's gonna stand there when he notices his opponent is aiming a remote at him like a weapon, especially when both have a week of prep here

Courage is an incredibly wary character who doesn't take long to inspect threats and I don't think he's gonna stand there when he notices his opponent is aiming a remote at him like a weapon
true but both would have their weapons out so it's just a Duel type match on who does their thing first

is there a video on how fast he did it?

I stopped counting 53. Gumball runs his mouth a LOT.
????
ok I'll just fix it

wait no it was literally fine the way I put it

It's on the frame already you only count afterward (I ignored his speaking since it isn't realistic in a fight to do it especially on someone he doesn't know)

I'm not just counting the time it takes for Gumball to pull the remote up and push the button, I'm also counting the talk-no-jutsu he does too.
why??? IDK why you would since he wouldn't in a normal fight

Rob already lost here

just count the button press and it working on Rob

As in, I started from the frame Gumball closed his eyes and brought up the remote which admittedly was like 4 or 5 frames, and then started counting the frames he did TALKING after that

As in, I started from the frame Gumball closed his eyes and brought up the remote which admittedly was like 4 or 5 frames, and then started counting the frames he did TALKING after that
again he would have the remote out already

IDK why he wouldn't he

also the talking was against a defenseless Rob

why??? IDK why you would since he wouldn't in a normal fight

Rob already lost here

just count the button press and it working on Rob
If over 50% of the time Gumball has the remote he runs his mouth before pushing the damn button then he's going to lose here. No ifs no buts just Gumball's in-character being one that runs his mouth a little too much for a match like this.

If over 50% of the time Gumball has the remote he runs his mouth before pushing the damn button then he's going to lose here. No ifs no buts just Gumball's in-character being one that runs his mouth a little too much for a match like this.
the fight with rob showed him not running his mouth
Plus the reasoning is stupid af since Rob already was beaten

he doesn't know Courage and is battling him

Back