• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

There is a lot of fanbase for pairing that is view as rare. Like Edelgard x Slyvain, Edelgard x Hilda or even Kronya x Byleth. Also can’t forget the Dimigard fans as well, though I think it is more popular than Claudegard and Rheagard.

Last edited:
Dimigard consists of marrying step-siblings though; though I seen weirder pare ups. Would be much worse if they were actual siblings yes.

Dimigard consists of marrying step-siblings though
apniRMD.jpg

Yup, he/she is also his/her own Great Grandmother and you can marry yourself in that process.

Just finished my 6th playthrough of Three Houses, once again, the Silver Snow’s Final Boss pushes me to the absolute limit, by the end I had no Divine Pulses left and a lot of my units were close to death no thanks to “Miracle” keeping Rhea alive 😒

So I saw Constance’s S Support and at first I was like “Eh, this isn’t so great” and then suddenly the Gatekeeper appeared in it and all was well 😂

I now have 410 Hours on Three Houses... Wow I love this game

Or if there's a Microwave spell, but agreed; it's funny when modern house hold items are invented yet we all still use medieval weapons and physical transportation.

They refer to it as a "magic box that works by vibrating the water in the food until it becomes hot" or something like that.

Last edited:
Curious, was Dimitri that appeared in Sliver Snow was actually a ghost? Can Byleth see the ghost of the dead. Would that be Extrasensory Perception?

Also, curious on how the Sword of the Creator could destroy a mountain if it lack the range to cover the entire mountain?

Curious, was Dimitri that appeared in Sliver Snow was actually a ghost? Can Byleth see the ghost of the dead. Would that be Extrasensory Perception?

Also, curious on how the Sword of the Creator could destroy a mountain if it lack the range to cover the entire mountain?
Sadly not really since that entire scene is up to interpretation

Also that's an AOE Fallacy

This perfectly describes Lunatic+ on Awakening. It is definitely more challenging than Maddening in Three Houses… unless we’re getting a Maddening+ in Three Houses. How impossible would Silver Snow Rhea Final boss would be?

Dimitri appearing appeared to be more so a hallucination; it was confirmed he died when Dedue appears later in the story. And actually, Rodrigue appeared in one of the paralogues before timeskip; the one wear you get the Aegis Shield. So Byleth could easily know who he is.

Dimitri appearing appeared to be more so a hallucination; it was confirmed he died when Dedue appears later in the story. And actually, Rodrigue appeared in one of the paralogues before timeskip; the one wear you get the Aegis Shield. So Byleth could easily know who he is.
Though does that requires you to recruit Felix which is entirely optional

According to Yune, we might have already met Alfaðör, since she says that the person who created Midgard "may be closer than you think", and Alfaðör is confirmed to have created everything.

Back