• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

If that's what the thread ends up agreeing on, has a Hapi profile been made yet? I would like to make one for her since she's my favorite character.

Last edited:
I noticed this in his cutscene, but it seems that Nemesis' battalion/soldiers are tied to his life. Because of this, should he have them in his standard equipment? This is further backed up by the fact that Claude remarks that the Elites have some sort of link with Nemesis.
What do you all think about this?

I just made my Hapi profile

New heroes direct came out.

We need dark Norse inspired steampunk mecha fire-emblem as it it’s own game

Honestly, I'm pretty hype. its about time we got some form of technology in FE. (Excluding the Agarthans and whatever their dubstep shenanigans are)

Honestly we better get mecha versions of existing characters.
Anna in a solid gold one
Tiki in a dragon-themed mech
Bernadetta in a mech that completely covers her
Any edge lord in the equivalent of that grim reaper Gundam.
Maybe Black Knight with Cyber-enhancements making him Darth Vader but anime.

Created a profile for Freyja, since Book 4 has ended, and she has been released as a unit.

4b183c5c5625dce7fd83696258892ffc.jpg

Long but worth it. This comes from an omake/parody of a fanfiction I read some time ago.

The moment he entered the room, Byleth's eyes landed on the large knight in the center of the mausoleum.

"That must be the rumored Death Knight," he muttered to himself. "He certainly fits the name."

Towering over everyone else on his black-armored horse (how did that horse even get in here?), the Death Knight's red eyes shined brightly from within his skull-shaped helmet. His dark armor was adorned with a ridiculous amount of spikes that seemed more nonsensical than practical, and he lazily held a black scythe in his hands. Wisps of inky smoke seemed to come from the blade, giving it an eerie look.

But that wasn't the reason why Byleth was looking at the Death Knight. He didn't care about the spiky armor or the smoky scythe. No, what he was focusing on was a tiny trinket hanging off his belt.

"That's…the Death Knight!" Edelgard hissed. "Teacher. He is a powerful enemy. We should do our best to avoid him."

She said it as if she knew it for a fact, not something based off of rumors. Almost as if she knew of the Death Knight prior to today.

Byleth nodded and began to walk towards the center of the mausoleum.

"T-Teacher?" "Professor!"

His student's voices, heavily laced with confusion and worry, reached his ears.

"I heard you loud and clear, Edelgard," Byleth said. "But I still want to beat him."

The Death Knight clearly heard Byleth, evident by how his eyes gleamed maliciously from the helmet's eye sockets.

"Why, Teacher?" Edelgard asked. "He is a dangerous foe! There is no need for us to fight him! He even said that he wouldn't fight us unless provoked first!"

Byleth didn't respond as he continued to walk forward. He unhooked his sword from his hip and held it out to the side while keeping his gaze focused on the Death Knight. In return, the Death Knight slid off his horse, and Byleth got a feeling that he was grinning from behind his helmet.

"Oh? You're approaching me?" the Death Knight rasped. His voiced sounded metallic and hollow, almost as if there was nothing beneath the armor. "Instead of running away, you're coming right to me? Even though your House Leader told you how dangerous it is, like a student scrambling to finish the problems on an exam until the last moments before the chime?"

"I can't get that Dark Seal from you without getting closer," Byleth cooly replied.

"Oh ho!" The Death Knight expertly twirled his scythe his hs arms. "Then come as close as you'd like."

I've been notified off-site that we rate Freija as 2-A, however, this is based on something that was left as Low 2-C, so to remain consistent... shouldn't Azura be upgraded to 2-A? Otherwise Freija is to be downgraded to 2-C or so.

Freyja's profile
"which would include Azura's dream world, which has an infinite number of worlds in it"
Azura's profile
"Dream World: Azura can create a realm universe-sized realm and she can bring the opponent into this world and destroy it at will."

Last edited:
Oh, right, completely forgot about Azura's thing. I actually have a CRT in the makings so we could downgrade Freyja for the time being. But I would still keep the 2nd key since it does state that she has control over all dreams and reality, and FEH has been established as having at minimum, a 2-A cosmology

Back