• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Heroes CRT 2: AP, Speed, Abilities and Resistances

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP: Everyone's rating should be changed from "At least Small Building level, at most High Universe level". This is due to characters being able to contend with Hel. For instance, Alfonse, who can trade blows, and even visibly harm Hel. Eir could also intercept a blow from Hel. Gustav could also fight her, though he was left with a large scar. Gustav even says that it wasn't that he was weak and she was strong when they fought. It's just that Hel literally could not die. In the final chapter, the heroes can fight, and force her to retreat, even prior to Kiran gaining their Hel-killing powers. The reason they don't scale to her outright is that she is clearly shown to be superior to most heroes, just not to the degree where none of them can scale.

Speed: Everyone should be MHS+ in combat/reaction speeds. While dodging isn't a thing in standard FEH, it is a thing in Lost Lore. There are various lightning tomes in FEH. Since enemies in Lost Lore can dodge these attacks, and Heroes can keep up with them, they should scale. If this isn't accepted, then they should at least have Subsonic combat speed/reactions via being able to dodge Reginn's rockets.

Abilities for everyone:
Resistances for everyone:
Resistance for anyone that isn't Surtr/Hel (aka the "heroes")
About the Tempest:

Only characters that have actually shown to be able to cause Tempests/Be the source of the Tempest should be 2-B/2-A via Environmental Destruction. Reason being that the storm isn't stopped via environmental destruction. It's stopped via defeating whoever is causing the tempest. Which is clearly not environmental destruction.

Last edited:
Agreed, and even the High 3-A justification is admittedly vague, but seems accepted by other staff members. I'm not against it or anything, I just find it surprising how that became a solid reason for High 3-A.

It really isn't that vague tbh, nor is it even really assuming that infinite worlds = infinite energy. It's been stated numerous times throughout the story that Hel becomes stronger for every death within the infinite multiverse, and Hel even uses it as a threat at one point.

Not to mention, the 9-A feat is incredibly casual. It's more of a placeholder tier than anything

Last edited:
I know I understand the full context; X * Infinity = Infinity. But it's just most people are used to High 3-A's being limited to destroying/creating an infinite sized 3-D space realm.

I'm also against resistance to Soul Manipulation, the "flames of Muspell" were revealed to be the Rite of Flames, in which the user sacrifices themselves to gain a temporary amp (which then fuels Surtr's Rite of Flames, allowing him to play on Phoenix Mode) the context is simply that Laegjarn was telling Laevatein not to sacrifice herself in order to kill the Order of Heroes

I'd say that all 3 Muspell royals are capable of using it though, although Surtr wouldn't ever try it in character

I'm also against resistance to Soul Manipulation, the "flames of Muspell" were revealed to be the Rite of Flames, in which the user sacrifices themselves to gain a temporary amp (which then fuels Surtr's Rite of Flames, allowing him to play on Phoenix Mode) the context is simply that Laegjarn was telling Laevatein not to sacrifice herself in order to kill the Order of Heroes
Oh, thought it was just his fire in general. Though Surtr in particular can likely survive without his soul, since he does say that he no longer had one.

Last edited:
disagree on acuasilty. Having a different flow of time does not give acausality. The 3rd scan does not say anything about different laws of causality
Really? I thought viewing time irregularly meant type 4 acausality. The 3rd scan does, as it shows the Dream world having a different set of laws/ cause and effect system, where even if they went one direction, they will just end up in the opposite direction.

Really? I thought viewing time irregularly meant type 4 acausality. The 3rd scan does, as it shows the Dream world having a different cause and effect system, where even if they went one direction, they will just end up in the opposite direction.
Thats not enough for type 4. Time flows differently not irregular. 3rd scan does not say anything about cause and effect being different

I am neutral on the AP changes since I don't know much about scaling in the verse, The other things look fine, from what I read.

Honestly the 9-A tier should just not exist, the characters can just be "Likely High 3-A" and call it a day

The rest looks good to me

I'm not sure about everyone scaling directly to Hel, so I'd prefer we keep the 9-A tier until we find a better feat. Though I am fine with Kiran, Hel, and other God Tier characters having their 9-A tier removed. Or perhaps characters can have a "Post Book III" key or something

Seems that the abilities are generally accepted, and the AP is partially accepted. Don't know if Cal is against, or neutral for it. Should I wait for more input before applying changes?

I'm not sure about everyone scaling directly to Hel, so I'd prefer we keep the 9-A tier until we find a better feat. Though I am fine with Kiran, Hel, and other God Tier characters having their 9-A tier removed. Or perhaps characters can have a "Post Book III" key or something
I mean the characters ranging from Tier 9 all the way to Tier 3 feels like too big a gap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back