• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

aVCTUUb.png

BRAVEKEEPER IS IN, I REPEAT BRAVEKEEPER IS IN.

And side note... Oh my Sothis just when I thought I was almost finished with the CRT for FEH this is gonna be a nightmare lmao

aVCTUUb.png

BRAVEKEEPER IS IN, I REPEAT BRAVEKEEPER IS IN.

And side note... Oh my Sothis just when I thought I was almost finished with the CRT for FEH this is gonna be a nightmare lmao
After seeing the GameStop situation, I’ve learnt that there’s nothing capable of stopping memes. This is just further confirmation.

Last edited:
Just realized that dodging the Golems “Lance of Light” may be support for FTL Three Houses God Tiers

Well, we still need more context than that before we assume they're light speed.

I don't think those are actual light. They seem to be physical objects that glow, and lack any actual properties of real light. I think better support would be Prime Sothis' MFTL+ feat, despite being an outlier.

Last edited:
I don't think Outlier argument could be used if Sothis was actually the god tier above everyone else at her actual prime.

I don't think she really is THAT far above everyone else in terms of stats. She is by a decent margin, but not by THAT much. But i would welcome MFTL+ Fire Emblem

@DarkDragonMedeus

I asked everyone this in the Javelins of Light CRT, but I really do think we should assume 100 Javelins over 7 Javelins for the country destroying feat, I do think we are significantly highballing scaling one Javelin to 1/7 of the country destroying feat

Honestly, aside from a few statements that are questionable (ex: Rhea saying that her blood had power that she cannot match despite the fact that she can fight Sothis!Byleth and kill Nemesis just fine) I can't find much else that puts her that far above everyone else. Heck, Sothis even said that she found her power again prior to fusing with Byleth.

Saying she found her power doesn't mean she found all of it; it's like the Complete Triforce example when people kept saying "Symbol of the goddess' power" implied all of it. Which it really didn't. And that was a massively weakened Sothis who was killed; her prime self has like 0 antifeats. Also, it might just be exclusive to her flight speed and not combat speed; which makes it less likely an outlier.

Where are you even getting these assumptions? It specifically stated she sacrificed a great deal of her power to live amongst mortals; that can't be prime Sothis then.

Where does it say that? I know she changed her form, but nothing other than that.

I guess we could give her dragon form that rating, but I'm a bit iffy on that since that would be an absurd boost in power, and I doubt that her Dragon form is THAT much stronger/faster than her human form.

Last edited:
I will say that the idea of Prime Sothis has always been vague to me, I don't remember everything said about her as a lot of the info is spread out over the entire game

Well the basic timeline is:

1. She came from the Blue Sea Star, which according to Edelgard, is millions of light years away.
2. She descended to Thinis in Fodlan.
3. She created the Nabateans.
4. Her knowledge helped build Agartha.
5. Humans created superweapons and stuff so they went to war with Sothis. This is when they unleashed the Javelins of Light on the land. Thinis was completely destroyed.
6. Sothis flooded a good portion of the world. (questionable)
7. Over a very long period of time, she was able to restore all the damage done to the world or continent. (Rhea uses the words interchangeably.)
8. Sothis goes to sleep because she fulfilled her purpose.
9. The children of the goddess build Zanado and the Holy Tomb. Sothis' presence blesses the Holy Tomb, which now protects Garreg Mach.
10. Nemesis breaks into the Holy Tomb and kills Sothis. Those who slither in the dark create the SotC
11. Seiros kills Nemesis and takes back the SotC.
12. Rhea preforms experiments to try and bring her back. She finally succeeded bringing back her conscience. Though due to her being asleep, Byleth was completely emotionless.
13. Sothis wakes up in Byleth's mind. They begin to show some emotions.
14. Sothis saves Byleth from Kostas by turning back time, and later grants Byleth divine pulse.
15. Sothis wants Byleth to go to the Red Canyon, and they travel there. Sothis regains some of her memories, and Byleth becomes stronger. Byleth gains more divine pulse charges.
16. They both get sent to Zaharas.
17. Sothis regains her memories and finds her power again. Though since she lacks a body of her own, she gives it all away to Byleth. She and Byleth become one and the same.
18. After 5 years sleeping in a river, Sothis wakes Byleth up.

If S supported: Turns out she can still talk to Byleth for some reason. They marry themselves.
in CF: The Crest stone of Flames fades away after Rhea is killed, and Byleth reverts to their old self. Though Sothis can still talk to Byleth for some reason.

For the Ailell’s destruction feat, we have seen in VW/SS during the Fort Mercus mission where two JoL was used on the fort and didn’t turn the area into another Valley of Torment. Even during the Shambhala mission, the Javelins of Lights that Thales launched wasn’t enough to reduce the area into a Ailell (though Rhea did destroy some of them iirc). So, for that feat, should we also assumed more JoL as well?

For the Ailell’s destruction feat, we have seen in VW/SS during the Fort Mercus mission where two JoL was used on the fort and didn’t turn the area into another Valley of Torment. Even during the Shambhala mission, the Javelins of Lights that Thales launched wasn’t enough to reduce the area into a Ailell (though Rhea did destroy some of them iirc). So, for that feat, should we also assumed more JoL as well?
Probably tbh

I'm fine with severely lowballing and say that 10 Javelins were used for Aiellel and 100 were used for Country Destruction

That would make God Tiers "At least High 7-A, possibly High 6-C"

It still said a single pillar of light for Aiellel; but the Fort Merceus was stated to be a super durable stronghold; I know that usually doesn't mean much and it's pretty assumptive to assume it's made of some Adamantium like supermetals; though Mythril and other similar metals in the like do exist in Three Houses.

It still said a single pillar of light for Aiellel; but the Fort Merceus was stated to be a super durable stronghold; I know that usually doesn't mean much and it's pretty assumptive to assume it's made of some Adamantium like supermetals; though Mythril and other similar metals in the like do exist in Three Houses.
Actually I remember both Marianne in the Monastery and the old man in Abyss saying that it was "Pillars of Light"

Well it could be one or multiple, as Rhea says that there was a "ball of light", and the Hermit that lives in Abyss recalled that "they" were headed for Garreg mach, implying multiple.

I think Lucina would actually win because they are practically identical in everything else, but Lucina has Aether.

Last edited:
Weird thing to bring up, but did we calc the Meteor spell in Three Houses?

I have the vaguest memory that someone did it, and was just talking about it, and when I went to check I can't find it.

Back