• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

__corrin_lucina_corrin_edelgard_von_hresvelg_lyn_and_17_more_fire_emblem_and_14_more_drawn_by_flamingo_eme324__8ec89e8feb6f88882acb4407fd12f9e5.jpg

When we gonna get more Fire Emblem Three Houses? I want more from that world, but I'm not sure if we will :cry:

Alrighty I just want clarification, given from the cutscene from VW and SS after we invade Fort Merceus we saw the devastation cause from two Javelin and it didn’t create another Valley of Torment, wouldn’t it be best to 3 javelins instead of two?

Alrighty I just want clarification, given from the cutscene from VW and SS after we invade Fort Merceus we saw the devastation cause from two Javelin and it didn’t create another Valley of Torment, wouldn’t it be best to 3 javelins instead of two?
Probably tbh, we should assume way more Javelins in hindsight

That looks interesting and will be very great for people like me who haven’t played the game. My Fire Emblem experiences first began with Awakening.

I just realized who Dorothea from 3H was possibly based on and I feel kinda stupid for not realizing it earlier.

Was in a good mood so I created another profile, specifically that one guy from TSWITD who can two shot anybody in the game because that’s fair, making him more threatening than his own boss -

Well, for the first one, there is no 7-A Byleth anymore, I think you mean 6-C, possibly Low 6-B for Thales. He should get a separate mention on his Attack Potency only for the Javelins of Light together which is 6-B iirc

Oh right, I forgot how long ago I made these profiles lol. Ill apply the changes Other than that, is it fine to upload?

Last edited:
I added the pages for Hel and Thales

So what are we going to do with the student profiles? Are we going to give them every ability, every combat art, every skill level, etc. even if they don't have the affinity for it in game? Because I don't know if I can get behind that.

I mean we could give everyone a "Possible Abilities" section in their powers and abilities

I guess we could do that. I believe Octopath Travelers did a similar thing with the characters’ Base Class Job and Secondary Jobs

I noticed this in his cutscene, but it seems that Nemesis' battalion/soldiers are tied to his life. Because of this, should he have them in his standard equipment? This is further backed up by the fact that Claude remarks that the Elites have some sort of link with Nemesis.

I mean we could give everyone a "Possible Abilities" section in their powers and abilities
I don't think we should.

I think it would be better to just give them abilities they have an affinity in, or abilities they have as a unit. If we wanna deviate from their "canon" classes, we could give them classes they can attain based on some of the goals they suggest.

For example, sometimes Hapi may request to focus on Axe and Flying to become a Wyvern Rider. So we could possibly give her abilities that come from that class line.

Well, in any case there's no "proper" confirmation, so being fair and just adding an entire section for potential abilities doesn't seem bad.

Well, in any case there's no "proper" confirmation, so being fair and just adding an entire section for potential abilities doesn't seem bad.
^That

I mean there are no canon classes, there are classes that specific characters favor, but they have the option for pretty much everything

^That

I mean there are no canon classes, there are classes that specific characters favor, but they have the option for pretty much everything
Yeah, but I think it's better to put some kind of limitation on them than give them every single ability for every single possibility, especially in cases like Linhardt having martial arts mastery, or Hubert being a Wyvern Lord even though neither of those make sense for them as characters (Linhardt is lazy and hates physical confrontation, and Hubert is afraid of heights).

I think it is best to be more conservative here and give them ones that it would make sense for them to have, i.e. study requests, skill areas they have a natural affinity towards, abilities and skills they possess as enemy units, etc.

As a side note, I've made a blog post containing a template profile that follows the idea of "give every character everything" and organizing it is a very daunting task. I abandoned it earlier this year because the forum migration prevented me from working on it, so it still isn't finished, and I also have no idea where I left off on it. I'm happy to get it done later if it's decided that we'll do something like that, but I would prefer we don't.

I don't think we should.

I think it would be better to just give them abilities they have an affinity in, or abilities they have as a unit. If we wanna deviate from their "canon" classes, we could give them classes they can attain based on some of the goals they suggest.

For example, sometimes Hapi may request to focus on Axe and Flying to become a Wyvern Rider. So we could possibly give her abilities that come from that class line.
I agree with this suggestion

Back