• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Probably the next book, or the book after, depending on if they are going to make Vanaheim and Asgard separate books, make them the same book, or just ignore Vanaheim all together.

Personally, I think we could've done without Chrom, but that would've just been my excuse to claim that Alm totally has a chance

Or we could've had Celica as the Pichu to Robin's Pikachu (faster, lighter, but spells deal self damage instead of tome usage)

I can't believe that they think Counter is based off the actual skill when Melee came out long before it ever existed in Path of Radiance

All Counter in Smash Bros series really is is just game mechanics where enemy misses via RNG, and your character counter attacks because enemy failed to oneshot you.

How do we break it to this guy that Captain Falcon's representation is based on next to nothing official?

I don't know if he's ever seen the word 'adaptation' before.

Gotta say that I would've loved having Byleth's jab involve gauntlets, but I really don't see the problem with using the relics and basing the entire moveset around them (I'm surprised they aren't mad that Byleth doesn't take 10% from most of his kit)

Banjo is cool; though I would have preferred Conker the Squirrel.

Byleth should be cut so they can be re-released with God-Shattering Star and an edit to make the Claude skin darker to better match Claude

mKjzhIV.png

Tier 1 FEH confirmed /s

Alfaðör
Alfaðö
Alfað
Alfa
Alf
Alfo
Alfon
Alfons
Alfonse

Wake up.

Last edited:
Oh wow, another Mythic Hero announcement, I sure hope it's Medeus......

Seriously, why isn't the original big bad of the franchise not in Heroes yet

My reaction to the latest FEH chapter

RFbLVG4.jpg
Honestly, Kiran doesn't seem to resist going along with Otr, just hands over Breidablik, doesn't shoot anyone or try to escape...All the text implies they're not even trying

Is Kiran having a 'whatever happens, happens' kind of day?

Back