• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Seems that the latest chapter in FEH is indicating that Eitri is actually the main villain of Book V. We see the colorless Kiran in the beginning of the book, and this chapter. She calls them failures in both instances.

MFTL+ Heroes may be possible thanks to the fact that we now know where "the heavens" in Fire Emblem are. Some light magic is described as coming from the heavens.

MFTL+ Heroes may be possible thanks to the fact that we now know where "the heavens" in Fire Emblem are. Some light magic is described as coming from the heavens.
I would love all of the information on this topic...because regardless if we accept it or not, I desperately need to know the context that gets us to MFTL+

In Aether Raids, the highest tier is called "Vault of Heaven/Ásgarðr (aka Asgard)" which is basically just described as being heaven. While Ásgarðr is a separate realm itself, and any attacks coming from it would probably just be dimensional travel, in between those realms is Exos, which has a galaxy in the background. That would mean that the attack would have to cross that distance in order to reach whatever realm its trying to get to. Though, even if that isn't accepted, the actual Sky Castle from Aether Raids is definitely MFTL+, since it has crossed the distance of a galaxy.

And I guess Prime Dragon Form Sothis may be MFTL+, since she came from the Blue Sea Star, which according to Edelgard, is millions of light years away.

Massively FTL+ Heroes seems interesting, but I might need to see scans. And I always supported Sothis being Massively FTL+ at her peak.

New here, but FEH seems to be hinting towards a supreme god tier if I'm not mistaken, since there likely has to be an Odin to our Thorr and Loki

Oh yes, they totally are and we're waiting with baited breath for all the information on them. The name drop we have so far is Alfaðör (had to google for those symbols...), but considering all the other Norse names like Hel, Eir, Surtr...I wouldn't be surprised by an Odin

Alfaðör is likely derived from Alföðr or All-Father, so all roads point to an Odin-like figure, betting 50 orbs they're wearing an eyepatch too

Seems super likely that's the achetype, but I'm excited about the sepesifics. Design, naming, role, ridiculous scaling shenanigans.

I can't remember for sure, but I think we were even teased that we've already 'met' them without realizing it? I might be wrong though.

Fire Emblem can meet you in the middle and do both, honestly. Shape shifting, time-related powers, they can find a way.

Fire Emblem can meet you in the middle and do both, honestly. Shape shifting, time-related powers, they can find a way.
I mean, that's technically what they did with Sothis but without the Shape shifting

We just don't really see her original form

Naga was originally thought of as Male until Awakening debunked that, though Medeus, Grima, and Loptyr all had statements of being Naga's equal, so it's up to debate of they count. Duma and Mila were thought to be Gods, Duma is still male, but they're both somewhat below Naga. Anankos is technically stated to be far inferior to Naga, so not sure I'd call him a supreme being entire verse wise, but aforementioned characters would count if he counts. But final example is Fomortiis.

Was there a time where the established head god of a Fire Emblem setting ever turned out to be a guy?
Setting as in game, or continuity? If you meant game, Anankos and Duma easily come to mind. In continuity, I don’t know honestly. Naga, Sothis, and Ashunera are the ones I can think of now, and they are all female.

I think it might be implied they level nations in large groups rather than one character oneshots them.

I have a cosmology blog in the making that could potentially make Freyja, and a few others Tier 1, since the Dream World has been shown to have several layers.

Wait, wouldn't this scale to Azura? (And therefore the Tempest)

Probably just Low 1-C since her dream is just the first layer

Also it would scale to resistances lmao

Last edited:
Well, the Tempest was going to destroy Azura's dream, which is why it would scale, and therefore to everyone's resistances for being inside it

Back