• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Yeah, there were some flaws with the calculation; but it's difficult to give a proper calculation on the meteor from Three Houses; but it should be an upgrade normally since Meteor is bigger in that game.

Happy 14th of February!
tumblr_566d44fdea82bfcdfee2a0166c59cff0_ce58f4e0_540.gif

LOL, I described it as Octopath Traveler meets FE, but then everyone called me out and said more like FF Tactics than it did Fire Emblem.

I seen a script of Crimson Flower Chapter 15 (the chapter where you battle the Father and Daughter Dragon duo) where there is one lady at the stable who have heard that Dimitri can lift a horse with one hand. Depending on the horse, this could give Dimitri a Class 1 Lifting Strength.

Superhuman is literally just Class 1 and up; and the boulder feats are generally much higher than even that; but we don't know the size so Superhuman seems fine for now.

No offense guys, but does Lifting Strength really matter 😅

Really only matters when Gravity Powers are being thrown around

Lifting strength is only helpful if characters use brains, and terrain to their advantage; can also find ways to pin those with low lifting strength by causing giant rocks to fall on them. But yeah, it matters little in strait up open area fights.

I think it's possible that those with the Crest of Flames could have Type 4 Immortality, albeit non-combat applicable. According to Rhea, Nemesis was brought back to life likely thanks to Sothis' Blood. And she implies that her power is the only one that can stop him once and for all.

I'm thinking about maybe getting Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore. Has anyone else played it, and if so, was it good in your opinion?

Claudegard huh, I must say I don’t get the appeal or see where this pairing comes from, the two rarely interact

Is there a reason you like the pairing?

Claudegard huh, I must say I don’t get the appeal or see where this pairing comes from, the two rarely interact

Is there a reason you like the pairing?
Eh, I just like their interaction with each other on the battlefield, especially Post-Timeskip. As well as given how intellectually Claude can be, I imagine they could have interesting conversation regarding the state of Fodlan. And given their love of Board Games, how could I not head canon them inviting the other for a game to learn more about each other. It is true that they barely interacted in the game and I find that very sad.

Out of other lords (besides Byleth of course), I see more chemistry between Claude and Edelgard.

I ship Claudelgard; although, I will say it again about Edelgard and Rhea finding a Golden Route with them becoming lovers given both their LGBT status.

I ship Claudelgard; although, I will say it again about Edelgard and Rhea finding a Golden Route with them becoming lovers given both their LGBT status.
You too? I never even knew there was a fanbase for Claudelgard

Edelgard and Rhea tho? Now that’s crazy, I mean just because two characters hate each other, don’t mean you should ship them 😑

Back