• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Heroes CRT 1: Kiran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Before I begin, Movies should be considered canon, somewhat​

Currently we don't treat the movies as canon. Though, I believe that we should consider them canon, to an extent. The movies are a representation of the events that happen in the story, call it a preview of sorts. While the story is somewhat different, there isn't any reason to assume it contradicts any abilities. The main idea of the story stays the same, its just that some details are changed. Not to mention, they are literally the first things you see when you play the first chapter in all the books. Heck, there are even ending trailers for some of the books, most notably Book 3 and Book 4. In the case of Book 4, like the other trailers, it is somewhat different form the events that happen in the game, but that shouldn't be enough to ignore them outright, as pretty much everything else remains consistent to the story. Most notably the fact that Lif and Thrasir were recruited by the gods to become their warriors in a Xenologue. This movie shows the aftermath/epilogue of said Xenologue, and the end of Book 4.

And this isn't really an argument, but I think we do allow stuff like this to be used in other verses (One I can think of right away is TF2).

tdlr: Movies are the first things shown when we play the books, just with some details changed. They shouldn't completely be ignored when finding abilities and such.

And the manga is VERY likely to be non-canon, for obvious reasons. (aside from the occasional reference or two)

Kiran​

I was originally going to put everything in a single CRT, but Kiran alone needs so many revisions that I will separate the CRTs.

Hoo boy this profile is HEAVILY outdated. First and foremost, Kiran should just scale to everyone else. This is shown plenty of times (ex: Kiran fighting against Veronica, and in the new update, Kiran is shown to be actually fighting normal enemies. There was also the instance of them tanking Reginn's attack with not much issue. Kiran obviously becomes High 3-A as well, Though rather than a "possibly" rating, they should just receive a flat-out High 3-A rating, since they were able to one-shot Hel. I would also like give them 2-A range via summoning, since they can summon heroes from practically anywhere across the FEH Multiverse.

Kiran Abilities:

However, even after Hel was killed, its not like death ceased to exist. But the Hel that Kiran killed was just one of the many Hel's that exist within the multiverse. This is shown in the bottom of this page where Lif had a vision of the moment when Kiran killed Hel. Though in that reality, Hel still existed, since they failed to kill Hel. So basically, Kiran is capable of killing "A" concept of death (aka their timeline's Hel), but since there are numerous Hel's, death still exists within the multiverse. This is Type 2, since death is something that everyone participates in, and it can't be altered through changing everything affected by death.

Also, I think the Power Nullification currently on Kiran's profile should be clarified more, since it seems that it is a nullifying ability exclusive to nullifying the Rite of Flames.

This also isn't about their statistics, but I would like to change their gender from "depicted as Male" to just "player chosen", as the new update shows both male and female options for Kiran.

Other Abilities for Kiran​

Basically in the new update, Kiran is capable of learning any non-exclusive skills (excluding infantry) that their allies have learned. I am not in the mood to list EVERY skill that there is, so I'll just list some notable ones/the ones that matter, as most skills are just stat amping/reduction skills. We can just add a link to every skill in the game in a note or something.

Passive Skills:

• Close Counter: The user can counterattack regardless of range.
  • Axe Breaker: If the foe is wielding an axe and the user's HP is ≥ 50%, the user makes a guaranteed follow up attack and the foe can't counterattack.
  • Bow Breaker: If the foe is wielding a bow and the user's HP is ≥ 50%, the user makes a guaranteed follow up attack and the foe can't counterattack.
  • Dagger Breaker: If the foe is wielding a dagger and the user's HP is ≥ 50%, the user makes a guaranteed follow up attack and the foe can't counterattack.
  • Tome Breaker: If the foe is using magic and the user's HP is ≥ 50%, the user makes a guaranteed follow up attack and the foe can't counterattack.
  • Sword Breaker: If the foe is using a sword and the user's HP is ≥ 50%, the user makes a guaranteed follow up attack and the foe can't counterattack.
  • Lance Breaker: If the foe is using a lance and the user's HP is ≥ 50%, the user makes a guaranteed follow up attack and the foe can't counterattack.
  • Daring Fighter: If the user initiates combat, neutralizes effects that prevent follow-up attacks. If the user's HP is ≤ 80% and initiates combat, the user can make a follow-up attack before the foe can counterattack.
  • Slick Fighter: If the user's HP ≥ 25% and foe initiates combat, neutralizes penalties on the user, and the user makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
  • Dull Ranged: If the foe is attacking with ranged attacks, this neutralizes any bonuses they may have.
  • Escape Route: If the user's HP is ≤ 50%, the user can instantly move next to an ally.
  • Wings of Mercy: If an ally's HP is ≤ 50%, the user can instantly move next to that ally.
  • Null C-Disrupt: Neutralizes any effects that prevent the user's counterattacks.
  • Null Follow-Up: Neutralizes any effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks and effects that prevent the user's follow-up attacks.
  • Vantage: If the user's HP ≤ 75% and the foe initiates combat, the user can counterattack before the foe can attack.
  • Obstruct: If the user's HP is ≥ 50%, prevents the foe from moving next to the user.
  • Poison Strike: Deals 10 damage to foe after combat.
  • Renewal: At the start of every other turn, restores 10 HP.
  • Breath of Life: If the user initiates combat, restores 7 HP to allies.
  • Fatal Smoke: The foe, and any of the foe's allies within 2 spaces of the foe cannot heal.
  • Panic Smoke: Turns the foe's, and any of the foe's allies bonuses into penalties.
  • Deflect Magic: If the foe consecutively attacks with magic, reduces damage from the foe by 80%.
  • Deflect Missile: If the foe consecutively attacks with ranged attacks, reduces damage from the foe by 80%.
Assist Skills:
Specials:
  • Aether: Treats foe's durabilities as if reduced by 50%, and restores HP to the user equal to half the damage dealt.
  • Astra: Boots the user's damage by 150%.
  • Glacies/Ignis: Boosts the user's damage by 80% of the user's defenses.

Last edited:
I still personally think High 3-A Hel sounds too hypothetical to give a flat out rating. I agree that growing stronger with every death makes sense, and that there's an infinite number of worlds; thus an infinite number of dead bodies, but that's kinda stacking it. But the big list of powers and abilities make sense.

Would a "likely" High 3-A work? Since, well as you said, infinite worlds means infinite dead people at any given time. It is something that Hel herself emphasizes on.

I honsetly don't know why we still have just "possibly High 3-A" on just Hel, but in any case this should had been on every Fire Emblem Heroes character's profile.

I am going to tackle that in the next CRT. There are a lot of revisions I want to make for the FEH characters, but I'd figure I'd just get Kiran out of the way first.

Adding to the CRT, I can not currently find the source and I'm searching dialogues because I swear I remember it, but didn't Kiran once summon a shield of some sort with Breidablik? I believe in a way that would be Forcefield Creation.

I swear I remember this happening, and another wiki even claims it did but doesn't cite where and when it happened. I will post source if I find it before someone else does.

I don't think it was in the main story. I recently played through all of it and don't remember anything like that.

Perhaps it must have been a forging bonds. I vaugely remember it being Surtr who was attacking, but it wasn't in book 2 when I checked.

It's even listed on another Character Indexing site, but unsourced. I'll do my best to find the feat/try to find the user who documented it. Either we're having a shared hallucination or the scan exists tucked away somewhere...

Last edited:
not too knowledgeable on Heroes but this looks fine, though does killing abstract beings really give concept manipulation? Cause I don't recall that being concept hax before.

It says on the Abstract Existence page that you need to directly be able to affect the abstraction in order to affect a Type 1, so I assumed so.

That's just for interacting/harming with Abstract Entities. In order to actually kill them, you would have to destroy the concept since they exist purely as the concept.

Hmm... I guess that could work? Don’t remember seeing it being a thing but if that can give concept manipulation then I’m ok with it.

huh, could've sworn Soma's concept hax comes from Chaos itself. Then yeah I'm ok with concept hax.

Should I wait for more staff input before applying changes? it doesn't seem like JSW is going to respond to this thread.

just call any other Fire emblem supporter to comment. Once you got all the inputs and come to an agreement before applying the changes.

• Immortality Negation(Types 5 and 7. Can kill Hel)
    • Is there is proof that death is undead and is there more solid proof type 5 immortality?
  • This is Type 2, since death is something that everyone participates in, and it can't be altered through changing everything affected by a death.
    • I am neutral about type 2 conceptual manipulation, currently.
  • Power Bestowal: (via Blessings, Special Blade, Naga's Tear, Infantry Boots, Dancer's Veil, and the Fortifying Horn. The Light's Blessing instantly recharges special attacks when used. Has many skills that significantly increases their allies' stats. Breidablik grants amps to nearby allies)
    • It seems like the point has both Statistic Amplification and Power Bestowal.
  • Portal Creation: (Can create portals when summoning)
    • I don't think trailers are good evidence normally because they are times where items or feats from them are not present in the game. I saw a video of the summoning process in the game so I guess it could work since the trailer gives additional context.
The other things look fine.

• Immortality Negation(Types 5 and 7. Can kill Hel)
    • Is there is proof that death is undead and is there more solid proof type 5 immortality?
Due to Hel being Death itself, she can't die via normal means. Veronica says in the chant to "kill that which cannot be killed." She is also described as possibly being a specter/ghost, and the final chant Veronica says to "slay the living and slay the dead" implying she is part of the dead, which would make sense since she literally rules over the dead and is death itself. Though I am fine with removing type 7 if that isn't enough to prove it.
  • This is Type 2, since death is something that everyone participates in, and it can't be altered through changing everything affected by a death.
    • I am neutral about type 2 conceptual manipulation, currently.
Can I ask why?
I suppose it would fall under both.
  • Portal Creation: (Can create portals when summoning)
    • I don't think trailers are good evidence normally because they are times where items or feats from them are not present in the game. I saw a video of the summoning process in the game so I guess it could work since the trailer gives additional context.
Fair enough.

• Due to Hel being Death itself, she can't die via normal means. Veronica says in the chant to "kill that which cannot be killed." She is also described as possibly being a specter/ghost, and in the final chant Veronica says to "slay the living and slay the dead" implying she is part of the dead, which would make sense since she literally rules over the dead and is death itself. Though I am fine with removing type 7 if that isn't enough to prove it.
    • I guess Immortality Type 5 works, then. I am not quite sure about Immortality Type 7 being solid so I am neutral on this point.
  • Conceptual Manipulation seems fine but I am don't feel like the conceptual manipulation is type 2. I think my views did change after looking more at the topic. I feel like the concept of manipulation is Type 3. Death exists in all reality and one aspect of it was defeated. My main issue is that there is no real elaboration that death predates reality or death will still exist when all realities end.
    • If the death concept shapes reality and does it exist regardless of whether or not the objects/lifeforms it shapes exist is explained from additional evidence, I think Type 2 is fine. Otherwise, Type 3 conceptual manipulation is more accurate, to me.

Got it. I think that along the recent agreements or updates, the changes can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back