• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread 2: Hogwarts, but cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Rhea execute Lonato's son based only on suspicion that he had betrayed the church, also she just uses Byleth, I mean she grows to like him as an individual, but knowing how many people she sacrificed to try and bring Sothis back is kinda dark, I mean I get what Rhea's been through, but that doesn't justify her actions, even tho I love pretty much everyone in this game and it breaks my heart to have to fight any of them, I just don't really agree that Rhea's completely good

She executes Lonato's son based on suspicion that he was going to lead a violent rebellion against the church (IIRC it was the Western Church who by nature is violent. And it is revealed that he was involved). She notably comes to see Byleth as an individual and legitimtely cares for him and even regrets what she did and never really tries to justify it. I never said Rhea was completely good, however, I find her more appealing to Edelgard, especially considering what the crests and relics are and represent. Like I said, I sympathize with Edelgard and still really like her and she and Rhea both need the biggest hugs lol. But I find siding with Rhea to be a better option than going against her. Especially seeing the Edelgard route where she loses it completely once you betray her. Like you said, both are morally gray, but Rrhea overall seems like the lesser of two grays for me. And Ii feel like Edelgard overall outside of TWSITD, can be considered to main antagonist. As Rhea is only seen as evil or antagonistic in her route.

Golden Deer? Spoilers
Everything about Shambhala came out of nowhere and I loved it, I honestly wasn't all that interested in Those Who Slither in the Dark until you suddenly had to fight robots in a futuristic city
The "javelins of light" were also interesting, but Shamhala just blew my mind

you dont find out all about rhea in one route. in the golden deer route, she reveals more about herself, as she was seiros all along, and how the relics origin is pretty freaking grim.

I can agree with you Dragonmaster, I do think Rhea is technically the lesser of two evils, and I love her for it, but at the same time, I love Edelgard way more, I mean less than Dorothea, who's just my favorite, but still, both endings for them in the opposing route made me very sad, how they were killed broke my heart

I just want an ending where everyone is happy, but at the same time hope that never happens, because the best part about Three Houses is that you can't choose a path without loss

I definitely like Three Houses more than all 3 3DS games, it feels like it took the beat part from each of those games and mde the story bigger

@Demon I think you forgot to put your post inside a spoiler collapser.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I can agree with you Dragonmaster, I do think Rhea is technically the lesser of two evils, and I love her for it, but at the same time, I love Edelgard way more, I mean less than Dorothea, who's just my favorite, but still, both endings for them in the opposing route made me very sad, how they were killed broke my heart
I just want an ending where everyone is happy, but at the same time hope that never happens, because the best part about Three Houses is that you can't choose a path without loss

I definitely like Three Houses more than all 3 3DS games, it feels like it took the beat part from each of those games and mde the story bigger
likely the 5th path that would be coming up.

btw, how do you do those spoiler things?

I hope that if they are gonna put in a "Everyone is happy ending", I believe that it needs to be done carefully and it should not go the Revelations route and make it canon. Simply make it an option and continue to leave some mysteries that needs to be explained in other routes. Don't give us a new Plot Dragon to defeat just so it can be the canon route...

Type the below text

{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" ! '''Spoilers''' |- |Wall of text |}

And it will come out like this

Spoilers
Wall of text

I just want an Endgame like moment where all my students and the three houses work together, it seems there will be a 5th story route coming out next year for dlc snd I suspect that will be a revelation like route, and I suspect it will have something to do with Sothis being more prominent, maybe we'll see her true dragon form or something

At least give the Final Boss more explanation though; perhaps a resurrected Nemesis rather than a third Dragon who was simply thrown in out of nowhere.

Golden Deer Spoilers
Actually, about that....
God-Shattering Star is also becoming my favorite Final Map theme

DarkDragonMedeus said:
At least give the Final Boss more explanation though; perhaps a resurrected Nemesis rather than a third Dragon who was simply thrown in out of nowhere.
well... about that...

At least hide it like I did

I gotta say that I enjoyed the final map very much for Golden Deer, and having listened to the final map themes (Apex of the World, God-Shattering Star, and Funeral of Flowers), I must say GSS is my favorite of the three (and it's just below Twilight of the Gods for me)

Also, since we already spoiled Nemesis as the final boss for Golden Deer...

Nemesis Spoilers
He should have 2 keys when we get to his profile, first key scales from the Sword of the Creator and the second key should be stronger, as it's implied pretty heavily that he'd defeat Claude and Byleth if they fought him one on one, and even then Claude had to catch him off guard with his 500 IQ archery
His weakness section should probably include his aggravation towards fighting against multiple opponents at once, as he was quite angry towards Claude and Byleth for teaming up
For people who haven't beaten the Golden Deer path, this is regarding the future profile for Nemesis gauging the general level he'd be listed as and his weaknesses

"New plot manip hax for FEH Characters.

As seen on https://youtu.be/TA2XIfrKMug at 0:59, while in the present, Anna accidentally erases some chapters from a old book that tells the stories of the heroes you can summon from various games, so, the gang goes to the world of FE1 to scout out information about the past of the heroes. After finishing the first 4 scouting missions, http://imgur.com/gallery/kwrBKNg happens.

The act of the heroes fighting reverses the course of history from the past. It might be accidental and possibly unwilling, but it does show that the sheer act of fighting for the FEH characters alters space time. This is consistent with the feats shown in the tempest trials maps."

- Hans

@Bpbsican, that just seems to be a side effect of going to the past and battling there

@Medeus, unfortunately none of that ever happened and was only used as an opening

We've used openings for feats in other games though, as long as they aren't gag feats.

Ah yes, my favorite Route, the Fire Emblem: Heroes Route.

Joking aside, we probably shouldn't derail this by talking about anything other than the new game. I honestly agree Heroes deserves some revisions, I think we might be selling the mobile game short on the site, but this probably isn't the place to do it.

I think there was a Heroes general discussion thread? But if there wasn't, I know there's been a few revision threads, talking about stuff like this would be better there.

They didn´t go to the past in the first place, however

It was literally because of their "involvement in an important battle" and they're going to different points in the World of Mystery to rewrite the missing text of a HISTORY BOOK, that's literally the plot of Lost Lore, it just so happens they changed the history of that particular World of Mystery by getting directly involved in their history

"They are returning to the world, but it is never stated to be the exact same time period from the book's events. The sheer act of fighting there is altering space time like it or not, that is the exact reason why Anna is speaking in the first place and why they are sending more people to solve it."

- Hans

So they're NOT travelling to the past to learn history, but just roaming around the present and somehow still getting caught in a historical battle, which is somehow taking place in the present because it can't be if they never used the word "past"

I have more than 50 hours of game time, and still not all the way through school part; I'm probably having too much fun on all the side quests and exploring the monastery. But that's me, I like to have fun and take my time; plus I'm a completionist. The others are probably just speeding their way through the game.

I'm on my third playthrough now, and I'm taking my time in New Game+ to grind out and explore as much as possible.

I was one of those people who sped through my first two runs, I wanted to explore certain routes as fast as I could, but this time? I'm using the Aux battles to grind and just experiment with classes and units, and have fun! I'm loving it

Currently? Teaching Bernie how to punch people, whether she likes it or not.

It's surprising how badass Bernie is despite her over excessive and possibly bladder spastic personality. She really knows how to use a bow.

Thought as much, that's what almost everyone starts with. And that's despite the fact that most articles seem to recommend doing that one last. And I see why, but it should be up to the player of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back