• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread 2: Hogwarts, but cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started my super casual New Game Plus run before the announcement

I'm trying to 100% this run as much as possible since I have more breathing room

...it might be a while before I get around to the new difficulty.

Currently using in my BA maddening run (chapter 6):

Byleth/Edelgard/Hubert/Ferdinand/Lysithea/Petra/Felix/Ingrid/Leonie/Mercedes/Lindhart

(A+ rank teacher)

As Ferdinand isnt growing correctly Im planning on recruiting Sylvain.

Oh yeah, Linhardt has some of the best support conversations in the game; especially with Caspar's. Those are real entertaining. Also, Ferdinand has become quite good when I used him; and Sylvain is much easier to recruit if you're female. Linhardt's saying that "Being taller automatically makes you a better hand to hand fighter" followed by Caspar testing that theory and turning out that Lindhardt was right was funny.

I have started New Game+, going to try out Claude's route next. And yes, the best FE game to date. And also possibly my new favorite game for the Switch.

As of now, nearing the TS, Edelgard is the lord I like the least.

Also, Im creating a new thread.

Edgelord is a tragic figure with massive issues stemming from her upbringing that she uses to justify insanity and to project blame on others. She is not a sympathetic character who has reasonable excuses. That is a fact. Whether or not that makes her a good or bad character is debatable but I don't believe it does. It definitely doesn't make her a good person.

This comes from someone who chose the Black Eagle's house first btw

Spoilers
She was actually sickened when Rhea set an entire city to use as a battlefield advantage. Edelgard was very concerned for the well being of the civilians. And she personally thought Seiros was a liar and hypocrite was one of her real motivations. And while those were exaggerated, they are still true characteristics of Rhea. And even Catherine and Cyril questioned such as tactic. Edelgard was a believer in equality; and she has the impression that some often used Crests as a sign of higher power and used it as a superiority label. Yes, the false history was a note, but that's more of a fault of her ancestors, not her. She also never wanted the experiments on her brothers and sisters to happen in the first place.

There are 5 bi Female characters (Edelgard, Dorothea, Mercedes, Rhea, and Sothis) and 1 bi Male (Lindhardt). Atois and that other knight don't count; they're more like brothers at arms. And yes, Byleth technically counts since he's the avatar/player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back