• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fight for the strongest MFTL+ character Round 3: Gilgamesh vs The Flash (Wally West)

To figure out who is the strongest MFTL+ character on this site I'll be doing a series of matches where I pit some of the strongest MFTL+ characters against each other to find out who comes out on top. This round will feature (the strongest MFTL+ Nasuverse character I think) Gilgamesh vs The Flash

Speed is unequalized

Wally is bloodlusted

Genesis Mythology Mystic Code/Original Power Gilgamesh is used

SBA for everything else

Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis)

Gilgamesh (Fate Series):

Inconclusive:

I'm not sure anyone is going to beat a bloodlusted Wally, the man literally changed an entire timeline (He wasn't bloodlusted, but you can guess what he can do if he was).

That was Barry and Doctor Manhattan I think, unless you mean Rebirth but I don't think that's like altering the whole timeline at once, also Flash literally just got his ass handed to him by the Emperor and Xue Ying lol.

Damn. I just asked my friend. And according to him, Powernull is useless against other fictions. So this is probably a stomp for Wally.

1. How does a 4-B beat 2-A?

2. Gilgamesh, in this key, will be getting infinite speed, at some point in the near future I hope.

3. There are other Nasuverse characters who would be better for this and who will probably stay at MFTL+.

1) stealing his speed so Gilgamesh starts thinking (or moving) in 3020, by that time Flash will have died naturally and long since won the battle via incap.

2 and 3) any suggestions for strongest MFTL+ Nasuverse character?

Was it shown that it works on someone of that scale? Is it his first move? Does he immediatelly steal all of his speed?

Kama or Goetia are good choices. No, she isn't above other top tier Nasuverse characters.

Gil's body is 3D no and he has no resistance right? Also speed steal is literally the main example on the Durability Negation page.

Wally is bloodlusted so he has no reason not to do what he did to Inertia and he can also BFR but Gil resists, also due to the massive speed gap Wally can try all his haxes before Gil starts thinking.

He's 4D. And, from what I've read, speed stealing falls under "Absorption" on Wally's page, which Gilgamesh should resist, since he pretty much resists all of BB's hax, and resistance to Absorption is part of Servant Physiology.

Hmm if he's physically 4D that's a different story I guess.

Generally nobody resists speed-based absorption (unless you're the Emperor of Mankind) or at least not on Wally's scale since he can slow down someone of comparable speed to him to taking a hundreds years to blink. Also I think being 4D means that your speed is immeasurable by default and if it's not speed then lifting strenght. I also don't see higher-dimensional existence on his page.

Is it 5-D then, could have sworn it was something like that.

Do you only list higher-dimensional existence on someone's page if they are 5-D?

Gil also doesn't have a resistance to absorption on his page, I'm sure you'll be able to add it but come on I check pages specifically beforehand to see if they have a resistance to absorption and to see how good said resistance is.

I don't see absorbing speed as something specially highlighted on the page and BB absorbs your existence in entirety.

I also don't think we give "Higher dimensional existence" to every character above 3D since it's redundant. BB has Higher dimensional existence and manipulation because she can manipulate dimensions above 4D etc., as far as Nasuverse is concerned.

We still haven't had a revision concerning Authorities in Fate, which would add abilities and resistances to character pages. It's a slightly bigger discussion which we are delaying, but it will improve the quality of said pages.

It's the picture in durability negation.

Being 3-D with 4-D powers is different from being 4-D. One could also argue that the speed Wally absorbs is conceptual since he can also absorb death by speed into himself and he can move around his speed inside his body. But this would require further prove of course.

Would Gilgamesh's resistance to BFR work against 1) being vibrated to a different universe? 2) Through a portal into the Speed Force? 3) Through time, again via a portal?

Do the other nasuverse top tiers who are not going to become immeasurable and are not nonexistent have a resistance to BFR?

Ok thanks, Nero also doesn't have resistance I think.

If speed steal is seen as an attack then I guess not? Some dude told me subjective reality doesn't work on other fictions but that's probably not true because verse equalization and all?

It doesn't have to be an attack. Ten Crowns turns events that "did happen" into "didn't happen".

I don't think you can be a 2-A character without being 4D. In any case, BB is 4D and they are on the same level.

Solaris is 4-D, the Super Hedgehogs are not yet they can fight on par with him.

So the wind breezing in Gil's face also gets nulled by Ten Crowns then?

Not that I know off, currently Flash did stomp the entire Tournament of Power including several low 2-C's so physical power doesn't matter which makes sense since it's hax for a reason.

Back