• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fight for the strongest MFTL+ character Round 1: Flash (Wally West) vs The Emperor of Mankind

To figure out who is the strongest MFTL+ character on this site I'll be doing a series of matches where I pit some of the strongest MFTL+ characters against each other to find out who comes out on top. This match will feature the Scarlet Speedster Wally West vs the one and only Emperor of Mankind.

Speed is unequalized

Wally is bloodlusted but not amped

4-A version of the Emperor is used

SBA for everything else

The Emperor of Mankind:

Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis):

Inconclusive:

Speed steal which renders him unable to move for centuries and BFR to the Speed Force which is outside of the multiverse and all before he can think.

Emperor of Humankind has 1-A Immortality and Existence Erasure because this version of him is plugging a hole that would let Chaos Gods emerge.

I know New 52 Barry can do it with a touch but Wally should at the very least be able to manually bring someone to the Speed Force since he was able to go there when Black Flash took his wife there and then bust her out.

Emperor snap his figners and Flash is frozen in time, sealed inside a sword, mindhaxed and erased on a conceptual level.

Emperor will indeed do that, but Flash will have died naturally by that time hundreds of years in the future, mind you speed is unequalized as that's the whole point.

Zaratthustra said:
This version of him si the strongest 4-B on wiki.

@JooCipher
That's what we're kinda trying to figure out, also those strongest of every tier matches are generally with speed equalized.

The Emperor is the strongest character with or without speed equal as on the tier 4-B because of his 1-A hax.

Does he actually have the range to snap Flash into oblivion from the Speed Force? I'd assume yes because of 1-A but that doesn't always translate to range I think and his page lists unknown. Also I made Emperor 4-A.

Still the strongest on wiki on 4-A, nothing change beyond his AP, his hax remains same.

Is it passive? Maybe someone should have started with that.

Still how does it work passively, is there a set range, is it with that chaos portal?

Flash can't do anything to The Emperor since he has Immortality 1-A and has also 1-A EE.

This is stomp to a very high degree for him.

I see your point but I would also like to see the evidence for passive EE, I am not sure what other haxes Emperor has that are passive but do you see my point that if we take someone like Emperor without passives, then he will most likely lose? Thus mentioning the 1-A immortality is kinda moot unless there is some aspect to his immortality that makes him act without thinking or moving, if so please enlighten me.

Without passives or not, Wally still lose here. He can't harm The Emperor since he's relient on his true self which is 1-A. He can win by destroying his soul to such a degree that even the Chaos Gods can't do anything.

I don't see your point since you can't make a character not have his skills/passives/etc. I can't bring any evidence for passive EE since I'm not a supporter and neither do I know the verse, just what I've seen from matches.

@Zaratthustra by stealing his speed, it's the equivalent of a match where you put the Emperor against a time stopper who is way faster than the Emperor and saying the time stopper wins after waiting out 24 hours (for him) in his time stop, while this is not allowed because of the rules, since Wally's hax is speed-based he can circumvent this and still win this way. This obviously won't work if the Emperor passively wins, but I feel like this would have been mentioned more on other threads if this were the case.

Wally could try to kill the Emperor via phase-killing or time travel but this will most likely backfire due to immortality. Luckily he could do a combination of this, the speed steal and the BFR.

Greenshifter said:
@Zaratthustra by stealing his speed, it's the equivalent of a match where you put the Emperor against a time stopper who is way faster than the Emperor and saying the time stopper wins after waiting out 24 hours (for him) in his time stop, while this is not allowed because of the rules, since Wally's hax is speed-based he can circumvent this and still win this way. This obviously won't work if the Emperor passively wins, but I feel like this would have been mentioned more on other threads if this were the case.
Wally could try to kill the Emperor via phase-killing or time travel but this will most likely backfire due to immortality. Luckily he could do a combination of this, the speed steal and the BFR.
Emperor resists Powernull and Time Manip if thats what you mean

He also resists BFR

Now granted the person Wally speed-stealed was still able to think but this was out of revenge so he would be able to look at what he could have been if he didn't become a villain, since Wally doesn't know much about the Emperor it is likely that he will not give the Emperor the same "courtesy" and just speed steal his mind as well and thus Emperor wouldn't even be able to think for a few hundred years + I still didn't get an answer on Emperor's range since he'd be trapped in the Speed Force most likely as well.

Emperor has no resistance to speed-based absorption on his page so if you want him to resist speed steal I suggest a CRT. This also goes for his mind.

Precog is useless when the first thought he'll be able to have is in 3020.

I see no resistance to BFR on his page, only that he himself has BFR.

If the Warp has that range sure but he'll still need to be able to move for that am I right?

Back