• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Putin fights The Emperor of Mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 16409

Speed unequal

I know that this is won't count in profiles, it's just the curious.
Let's say that the most strongest our world cosmology(even 11D theories or higher) goes against The Emperor.

So, every theory, every animal, ability and etc will merge for example in Putin. Who will win?

The Emperor of Mankind:
The Emperor of Russia:

Emperor concept ***** even outside of the Warp because "real world cosmologies" haven't been proven to affect abstract thoughts in the platonic way fiction does

Unless you talk about Tegmark multiverses and stuff which I am horribly unqualified to discuss lmao, I only have a rudimentary knowledge on String Theory

Unless you talk about Tegmark multiverses and stuff which I am horribly unqualified to discuss lmao, I only have a rudimentary knowledge on String Theory
I mean, just I'm curious what could 11D Putin do against Emperor of Mankind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back