• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fictional vs Historical: The Hawaii Holy Grail War (Redux) (Registration)

Aw man I was thinking of doing a Berserker lol.
Nah, it doesn't take your spot (since it true class is Avenger lol). You can still make a Berserker if you want.

Also, the profile is a near-complete draft for now, and could subject to change, but the broad stroke of the doggo is complete at least

Nah, it doesn't take your spot (since it true class is Avenger lol). You can still make a Berserker if you want.

Also, the profile is a near-complete draft for now, and could subject to change, but the broad stroke of the doggo is complete at least
Sounds like someone is bending thy rules...

You better kill the doggo soon, since I intended it to be a raid-boss level threat if you let it live long enough, but ye.
Basically your saying I should just have Ainz use The Goal of All Life is Death and murder it horribly?

Yes that is a Noble Phantasm I will exclusively use when the RPer has told me to off the servant in question lol

What happens if you have a skill that increases your parameters? Im assuming you just apply the correct amount of points to however much its increased?

or maybe just make him a master with immortality, since thats the basic concept of Highlander, a battle between "Immortals"

I wonder if Fate/stay night was inspired by the concept of the Game from Highlander

Finished my Historic Rider, running it by Andy.

If I decide to add it to FC/OC offically ill havr to make a different version thats lest restricted lol.

Last edited:
Gonna have to clarify on where Non-humans stand, cause servants aint human, and you couldn't really call Ainz or Ghost Rider humans even though they don't have Divinity.

Gonna have to clarify on where Non-humans stand, cause servants aint human, and you couldn't really call Ainz or Ghost Rider humans even though they don't have Divinity.
Ainz and Rider both qualify for the Non-Human.

Its basically if they where a full human in life they bypass the reduction, Emiya, Napoleon and Gaius Julius Caesar would all bypass it.

Hercules, Karna and Medusa do not.

Ainz and Rider both qualify for the Non-Human.

Its basically if they where a full human in life they bypass the reduction, Emiya, Napoleon and Gaius Julius Caesar would all bypass it.
Then we have an issue cause I personally don't think you want Ravana haxed by either character lol

Then I am against him. Negging Three characters in the RP is a simple straightforward "no".
He doesnt neg them outright, this isnt a full out negation its reduction so he still takes damage.

A High 6-C or Low 6-B attack even effected by the full 90% reduction would still kill him.

Its a simple counter, he counters Non-Humans but Humans can harm him fully scott free.

He doesnt neg them outright, this isnt a full out negation its reduction so he still takes damage.

A High 6-C or Low 6-B attack even effected by the reduction would still one shot him.

Its a simple counter, he counters Non-Humans but Humans can harm him fully scott free.
It literally forces people to NP or literally hard hax him. I should not have to literally use a nuke like Fallen Down to get anything serious done. I am pretty much against outright killing a character unless I've been given the go-ahead by the creator, so, as expected, I don't like to be forced to use a kill move on a character cause it straight up counters. Before you say "but its dealing 10% damage" you wanna know how much a 90% damage reduction is? It turns an attack that should just straight up cut an arm off into a minor flesh wound that's easily regenerated by a servant. I'd be literally forced to kill him if Ravana and Ainz ever fought.
Don't know why Hei was used as an example as barring his contractor abilities, in life he was a completely normal human lol.
aren't Contractors partially non human?

Back