• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiamma of the Right VS Reinhard van Astrea

Mr.broke VS Mr.broke

You can't hit me VS i never miss

R 1 : Speed equal

R 2 : Regular speed

This can either be interesting or completely out of the place , either way will see.

Rei-chan with reid and base fimma.

Rei-chan can revive himself just once since he never showed any feat beyond that.

Reinhard's profile is not shown and let's see.

Second case looks like easy win for fiamma with similar speed.

In First case I am not sure if Rein can bypass his fire (monster since I don't remember the name) considering that thing keeps regenarating, but only under a condition thou so I am not sure if fiamma has time to put those seals or whatever they are so, I think Reinhard will win first case.

Ohh, boy. This match is probably inconclusive, Reinhard has a NLF defense and Fiamma has a NLF offense, it wouldn't be fair to accept one without accepting the other, so you're left with "attack that always hits, cannot be dodged or blocked and has the necessary power to destroy the opponent" vs "you can't hit me". Not to mention that I don't see Reinhard getting through Holy Right's defense in either round.

@WilliamShadow

Are you thinking of Innocentius? Because that's Styil Magnus' spell, not Fiamma's, and its regen can be overpowered.

Well for one the "you can't hit me" blessings of reinhard aren't perfect since the author says he can get hit (didn't explain how though or how those blessings even work), and they really don't work how they say they do since he has to actively dodge and block attacks and not just stand in place and the attacks miss, my conclusion is that those blessings are just his precog which allows him to know every move before hand and warns him of danger even if he can't see them (doesn't explain why nukes won't go off around reinhard though, probably another blessing).

R1. Depends fiamma's auto defense will block everyting reinhard throws at him, speed is equal though, but has it taken matter manipulating attacks before? Fiamma's attacks delivers itself right next to its target without any speed, basically teleportation but with precog reinhard would know about that, and can probably dodge it since he will be alerted of danger even invisible ones, on the chance fiamma kills him he takes fiamma by surprise as he wouldn't expect that and attacks him, but again depends if his defense has blocked matter manipulation before.

R2. Probably fiamma because of lightspeed reactions.

But if we don't know what kind of limit he has we don't know if Holy Right can pull it off.

No, Holy Right has not blocked matter manipulating attacks before, but it would try to block them and can quickly reform if destroyed thanks to Index's controller, so it would depend on what kind of matter manipulation attack we're talking about. As for Fiamma's attack, it's launched basically the instant he activates it, so it would be hard to dodge with speed equalized, even with help of precognition. Not to mention that it is a guaranteed hit skill, specifically: "If I swing, I hit my enemy, so I don't need to put any effort into hitting them."

If reinhards blessing is as Celestial says (as in, a sort of precog) then Fiamma wins as he can't dodge the HR, and Fiamma can teleport as far away as he pleases and still hit with the HR.

PS: Pretty sure this was made before

@Lazy Hunter All we really know about it is that he can turn it off if he wishes and let himself get hit, but really he never just stands in one place and attacks miss him, although we have only seen him fight twice the first time he just stood in one place and blocked attacks, well it was 3 times, the 2nd time was with puck and he just walked up to him and one shotted him so nothing there, and the 3rd is with regulus but that fight is untranslated, however what i got from google translate says he was actively dodging and blocking, could just be cause regulus can make his attacks become inevitable shots but we don't know at the moment, so the ability should be ignored i think.

Well reinhard can erase all traces of people with his matter manipulation, another thing i would like to add is that reinhard does have power nullification, when he is absorbing mana, magic can't be used against him, so that might be helpful.

If his ability didn't fully work against that regulus guy due to him being able to make his attacks become inevitable shots, it should be the same case with Holy Right. And if we ignore the ability we kind of take away a ,lot of his chances on this mathup.

How does he erases them? Is this some kind of "he simply wills it and then people dissappear"? Because that would work against Fiamma. As for the power nullification, not even Touma's IB can fully negate Fiamma's Holy Right, so I don't know if Reinhard's ability to negate magic would affect Fiamma that much.

Regulus took someone hostage and told reinhard to take one of his attacks unguarded, which he did and got killed instantly, cause regulus can ignore durability, but reinhard resurrected and got back up, aside from that regulus was never able to hurt reinhard, i have heard something about reinhard getting hurt and being healed by the lesser spirits but the only time i can think of such a think happening is when reinhard died, what i am thinking is that reinhard did indeed resurrect but his wounds didn't heal so the spirits healed them for him.

In his fight with puck, puck had frozen a lot of things like trees, forests, towns etc at absolute zero and they shattered under their own weight, reinhard with one attack with reid rejuvenate everything puck froze and destroyed and completely erased all traces of puck from the world.

@LordAizen no this hasn't been done before, that was satella vs fiamma which didn't really go anywhere.

So it requires him to swing his sword? I don't really know then. I'm still leaning towards inconclusive, this seems like a complicated matchup that depends on whether Reinhard's blessings allow him to survive long enough to use that matter manipulation strike and whether Fiamma doesn't have a way to shield himself from that.

Yea he needs to swing his sword, might come down to how they are in character then or who hits first, reinhard when he uses reid fully intends on ending someone so the first thing he will do is go for matter manipulation to erase fiamma, i don't know about fiamma, however if fiamma does kill him, he can take him by surprise after resurrecting.

Back