• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reid Astrea vs Alus Reigin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck03

An ending is not the end
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
In the last thread it was said that Alus won against Reinhard, but he was not given the position in the Non-Smurf thread due to the fact that we needed a match against Reid so here we are. It can be changed to Elise upon request, as both Alus and Elise share places with Reinhard and Reid.

vs

Both 6-C
SBA Otherwise
Speed Equal

Alus. Godsatoshi23

Reid.

Last edited:
Alus may have resistance to concept hax, but Reid would simply bypass that by cutting the magic that gave him that resistance. ( If what @SatellaTheWoE implies is true)
That wouldn't work since the magic resistance in verse is based on Info Type 2 and iirc, re:zero doesn't have info 2 interaction.

So information type 2 > conceptual manipulation type 2 in Alus' verse?
Kinda, the magic itself is what gives the ability to list the abilities, such as Cm 2. But the mana that is necessary for the magic to take effect is Info 2.

While Satella is a good surporter, i have to say he is wrong about the series 85% of the time.
my accuracy isnt that low ffs
Said that, Reid can cut magic.
Why wouldn't Reid be able to cut magic though? HIs CM extends to everything in verse which also includes the black hole beatrice created

Although i say that i still think its debatable if Reid could defeat Alus though due to his resistance to CM type 2, and if what @Dereck03 said is true then Reid cant really do anything here

anyways, can Alus stop himself from being sliced to pieces then via space-time duraneg?
Not only alus can resist spatial manip but can frooze time via Cocytos, and also i don't see Resistance to Existence Erasure in Reid's profile, which is Alus first move with Gra Eater.

Apparently i read it wrong then
anyways, can Alus stop himself from being sliced to pieces then via space-time duraneg?
There are many ways for him to do that, Alus's Spatial manipulation can also fix coordinates of his opponents, wouldn’t allow so much as a pebble to move. To undo it, all the information in the surrounding space would need to be altered, so Reid would need info type 2(which he don't have) or destroy information(which he can't do) surrounding him to even make a move also.

There are many ways for him to do that, Alus's Spatial manipulation can also fix coordinates of his opponents, wouldn’t allow so much as a pebble to move. To undo it, all the information in the surrounding space would need to be altered, so Reid would need info type 2(which he don't have) or destroy information(which he can't do) surrounding him to even make a move also.
Yeah, this is a pretty nice argument, since with that Reid wouldn't be able to even move as he will be stucked in the same place for the entire match and alus can just erase him with Gra Eater or Temple Fall.

:HoloThonk:

So Alus stomp then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back