• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate/stay night: Tiering Update and Ability Additions

"I'll wait a bit for Tsukihime to come out, and then I'll come back to Strange Fake for sure."

- Narita maybe

Is there anything else to figure out? The scaling stuff should be sorted and there is a bunch of new hax for the above characters. Not sure what else there is to add.

Speaking of F/SF, anyone have plans to do profiles for Hansa and Jester? Jester hasn't shown everything but Hansa has a good chunk of stuff so far.

Ever's had Prelati mostly covered and Richard kinda but other profiles, what Ram said. Well there's also True Assassin that he did but he's only got what's mostly known about him. Elsewise, he's pretty much incomplete.

But derailing aside, I got nothing else to really think of here.

I'd rather wait for Narita to finish SF before we add more characters. Richard for example has unknown parameters and his nps has very limited information. Prelati is the only one we could possibly finish but even he has some stuff regarding his spell book that we might find out in later volumes.

Side note: I'm going to work on some more DAA profiles and Hippolyta (even if I can't finish the profile).

Reading strange fake right now. Great stuff!

There are some missing powers for Flat that I'll bring up when I've finished.

However, I found a supporting feat for Luvia's 9-A as well as Attack Reflection for her profile from a reference to her.

Luvia Motal Nuke

Since we seem to have a consensus, I'll start implementing the changes.

Nasu noted that Prime Zolgen was a Pride rank among magi. Even assuming that he's considered exceptional among Prides, would that scale his abilities to put up a fight against Servants with those of higher rank than him? People on the level of Brand, or at least Grand?

Edit: Although seeing as Kayneth and Darnic were Brands, this idea kind of falls apart.

Plugsuit Gandr worked on Divine Spirits and Beasts. As much as I'd love 6-C or higher Ritsuka for Riyodako shenanigans, I think this is an outlier.

Although he does still have Gandr as a spell, so that brings up the question of whether we should give Ritsuka his other MC skills like Mana Burst.

So I guess FGO Gandr is paralysis hax instead of sickness curse, now. How do we translate the other, more vague abilities though, like Knight's Oath or Dust of Osiris? And the cooldowns?

Solacis said:
So I guess FGO Gandr is paralysis hax instead of sickness curse, now. How do we translate the other, more vague abilities though, like Knight's Oath or Dust of Osiris? And the cooldowns?
I would assume that is just how it translates to gameplay. Perhaps it is legit a curse of paralysis sickness or something along those lines

In UBW, Rin told Shirou it would make Kuzuki bedridden for a day or so. Seems to be more of a "so sick its a pain to move" than a "you cannot move at all" curse.

Given Guda's facing servants, it probably only makes them flinch out of whatever it is they're doing. Basically, it disrupts them but none else.

Seeing as it can stop them long enough for Guda to give out orders and for those unaffected to perform a few moves, I assume it's a little more than a flinch. Not to mention, most Servants have ridiculous pain tolerance on top of their constitution. So for a sickness curse to affect them enough as to stun them for even a couple of seconds is pretty ******* impressive. That, and it works on Goetia, who lol!nopes Cybele. It's kind of insane.

Actually, how does a sickness curse affect Servants anyway? They don't have standard biology. I was half-joking earlier, but is it actually some kind of conceptual hax?

Bumping this in case people who have followed here still get notifs from here.

So I was noted by Ever that this thread isn't really resolved completely. Most of it all being Zouken. From what was proposed initially, he was supposed to get a 9-B stat for his striking strength due to nearly killing Shirou in HF but that wasn't implemented. Same for him having a Prime key which seems to have been in favor by several here.

Another that's probably on the minor end is Tokiomi. I don't think I was quite following for sometime but wasn't he also going to be scaled up to 9-A? His profile states that he should be comparable to Rin yet Rin is 9-A and he's still 9-B?

Something of a nitpick when it comes to the Prime Zouken key, but don't we have zero actual feats of him doing anything? We have statements but nothing to calc and no specific people to compare him to. Defensive battle against Servants is anywhere between Prime Kirei and Aoko. Kind of a massive difference.

Defensive battle against Servants is Ciel level. Prime Kirei can beat her and if he gets good compatibility and an ambush opportunity he can win against some Servants. Seems similar to the statement for Prime Zouken.

Aoko can go head to head against Servants with average no's and beat Arc 30% of the time.

Back