• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A Fate matches outside from my daily basis of Raikou matches, and well i'm going to giving my shot to the magi/masters and it start with Bazett (Fate/Kaleid version)......tho there is a chance that i'm ended up only focusing on Bazett lel
In other side, since Kamen Rider Durendal had some of matches, it's time for his sister to shine, so here we are

The well-known magus from her homeland and the most renowned members of Mage Association, are now faced against a mysterious woman with a "supernatural" abilities, a renowned swordmaster from an secret guild, with said supernatural abilities she had varied from having every power of "insectia" to became the smoke element
Bazett was tasked by the association to hunt down a mysterious woman and now she found her....
The battle to exposing the new secret they're discover about "wonder world", the mysterious guild, and the swordmaster herself! Would Bazett triumpath here and showed her why she has the nickname as "Berserker Woman" or would the power of insectoid-smoke swordmaster overwhelmed Bazett to the defeat!?

• Legeiel/Zoous Arc Sabela (6-C) is used and Bazett is in all-out
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Black Forest, Germany
  • images
  • Starting range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Insectoid/Smoke Swordmaster: 7 (Fantarin, Ixa, James, Lynz, Pop, Glaceon, Myself)
  • The Irish Mage Berserker Woman: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS

Manann%C3%A1n.mac.Lir.%28Bazett%29.600.3571349.jpg

Last edited:
Bazett could easily destroy many of projected noble phantasm by Kuro, which should have the same value as a B-A rank Noble Phantasm, which was 79 GT. could also easily destroy Illya's rank A barrier, which could withstand a series of light beams from Caster. Additionally, she did only with her extraordinary physique.

Bazett also possesses the Rune of Resurrection, which allows her to instantly heal nine fatal wounds including a shattered heart.

Bazett could easily destroy many of projected noble phantasm by Kuro, which should have the same value as a B-A rank Noble Phantasm, which was 79 GT. could also easily destroy Illya's rank A barrier, which could withstand a series of light beams from Caster. Additionally, she did only with her extraordinary physique.

Bazett also possesses the Rune of Resurrection, which allows her to instantly heal nine fatal wounds including a shattered heart.
I don't think projectile destroying or barrier destroying has much to do with this fight so I assume this is an AP statement. That's roughly 2x AP difference. Sabela can raise her AP (up to High 6-C, a little over 120 GT to be exact) so even if Bazett scales to 79GT, Sabela can pass that. Gonna be hard to hit her due to duplication + smoke so there's a lot of leeway for her to amp up.

How many times can Rune of Resurrection? From the description, I think the regen is Low-Mid to Mid, so if Sabela does enough damage to Bazett, she explodes from explosion manip. Which would take at least Low-High Regen to regen from.

She can still land Fragarach in right timing, it just how weird the playstyle Reika/Sabela had, like if she get hit by Fragarach then it's game over
Also she can interact with intangtible object due of magecraft work so Reika/Sabela turned into a smoke wouldn't be a problem.

I think the possibility that she will use Fragarach is almost impossible, since Sabela doesn't have an ability that can be considered a trump card

Well technically the moves that Sabela always spam are considered as finishers/trump cards

Last edited:
Updated the OP with the votes and (finally) a summary
I'm going to call the homies to voting here since the debate was settled

Actually scratch that, i forgor that OP can vote his/her own thread

Anyway i'm voting Sabela and we are in grace period now

Back