• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, i was using the Caladalbog feat from the wiki to based on my number, but okay i gonna edit the Wincons for her

Not sure why even mention that they are two Rank lowers then. If they are weaken than the normal Servants, not scaling them fully makes sense.
At this point you already should know that they just scale to 962 Gigatons.

You don't get it at all, they are technically weaker yes, however they clash between them all the time without real problems or struggle (at most the Rank A+ Strength are the ones more consistently show to overwhelm others) so there absolutely no basis to use to say "Hey, those of Rank X scale to 962 Gigatons while those of Rank Y scale to Z value, those of P value scale to S, etc.", which is why at practical effects they are just 962 Gigatons.

At this point you already should know that they just scale to 962 Gigatons.

You don't get it at all, they are technically weaker yes, however they clash between them all the time without real problems or struggle (at most the Rank A+ Strength are the ones more consistently show to overwhelm others) so there absolutely no basis to use to say "Hey, those of Rank X scale to 962 Gigatons while those of Rank Y scale to Z value, those of P value scale to S, etc.", which is why at practical effects they are just 962 Gigatons.
I still find kinda strange, but i gonna accepted what you said anyway.

Smurf character that is nearly 10x stronger vs character we know literally almost nothing about is certainly A Matchup.

It is also the case btw that Satella's dura neg is not space-time hax- it is literally just the power to seperate objects regardless of their durability. Her shadows also need to physically touch an opponent to use dura neg.

I see no world in which Illya loses. Better AP, superior Mobility via Flight, can deal with a good bunch of the stuff her enemy has going for her, Petrification, the list goes on. Illyasviel fra

Smurf character that is nearly 10x stronger vs character we know literally almost nothing about is certainly A Matchup.

It is also the case btw that Satella's dura neg is not space-time hax- it is literally just the power to seperate objects regardless of their durability. Her shadows also need to physically touch an opponent to use dura neg.
It is able to seperate space and time too though. It's described as separating anything.

Anyway, I agree that a matchup with a character we know jack shit about is fundamentally very flawed. Stop making matchups with ReZero's top tiers.

Anyway, I agree that a matchup with a character we know jack shit about is fundamentally very flawed
We just don't know about how her immortaly Works, because we already see her fighting once, and other times when she is in action, but fair.
Stop making matchups with ReZero's top tiers.
Unless someone make a rule against, no.
Bare minimun i stop doing with Satella.

We just don't know about how her immortaly Works, because we already see her fighting once, and other times when she is in action, but fair.
We still know next to nothing about her full magic capabilities and hell, arguably attack potency too since we see jack shit from these characters. We don't know if her authority is even just simply immortality for sure either. Regulus' makes him invincible but that's not all it does.

And we know even less about the kinds of powers that being an observer could entail. All we really know is they seem to have a connection to fate, a potential degree of omniscience, and they seem to be able to invent and bestow divine protections. But that's just what they seem to be able to do.
Unless someone make a rule against, no.
Bare minimun i stop doing with Satella.
Bro... we know NOTHING about these characters 😭

We still know next to nothing about her full magic capabilities and hell, arguably attack potency too since we see jack shit from these characters. We don't know if her authority is even just simply immortality for sure either. Regulus' makes him invincible but that's not all it does.
True true.
Bro... we know NOTHING about these characters
But i think they are fun to talk about, the Reinhard matches that i discussed here are very good.

True true.

But i think they are fun to talk about, the Reinhard matches that i discussed here are very good.
Well you do you but I can't understand debating about essentially a completely different character being fun. There are always plenty of weaker characters who we actually do have details on to work with. I won't completely stop you but... preferably at least try to not do Satella and Volchanica lol.

Well you do you but I can't understand debating about essentially a completely different character being fun. There are always plenty of weaker characters who we actually do have details on to work with. I won't completely stop you but... preferably at least try to not do Satella and Volchanica lol.
Ok then, when this match end i gonna hold off doing Satella fights, already scratched the one i was doing.

I agree with Pegasus
Satella is way too vague to be used in matchups, her entire screentime is equivalent or less than equal to petras. You should try Reid and Reinhard or heck even Cecilus
A 9.919x AP difference means that this is a stomp becuz Illya one shots. Also Fezzih arent you the one that calls out matches for being stomps even when they are just unfair, you should know better than anyone how bad of a matchup this is
Wait for Satella to get a better profile fra

Satella is way too vague to be used in matchups, her entire screentime is equivalent or less than equal to petras.
Pretty sure i already agreed with that, but okay.
A 9.919x AP difference means that this is a stomp becuz Illya one shots.
Satella can one shot too but okay.
Also Fezzih arent you the one that calls out matches for being stomps even when they are just unfair, you should know better than anyone how bad of a matchup this is
What? I actually din't understand much of what you Said.

Illya has severe speed amps that make her faster
Is not by that much, and in her Rider form she can't use her shields to defend against the shadow Hands or use energy Blast, and she can only fly using her Noble Phantasm, with her Pegasus.

I don't really understand where debate was supposed to come from for this one, Illya one-shots to a ridiculous degree, has speed amps, all of her hax is 4D smurf shit, she can also one-shot by looking at Satella, and she resists literally everything Satella has except for dura neg- which she won't be able to use since she needs to attack Illyu's vitals to achieve a one-shot otherwise Illyu can heal it off, and Illyu can deal with danmaku fairly well.

A generic magic blast right out the gate would instantly vapourize both the shadows and Satella. Nearly 10x ap difference is too much.

If we pump a lethal dose of sedatives into Illyu before the fight this might be fairer.

I don't really understand where a debate was supposed to come from for this one,
Well, i did this while i was super Sleepy, so i really din't Care If this match have a debate.
Illya one-shots to a ridiculous degree
Yes, sure. Wanna point out that IS just a fully charges blast does a One-Shot, but sure sure.
, has speed amps
She only have one, and in her Rider form where she is more vulnerable to the durability negation.
, all of her hax is 4D smurf shit
Is just her resistances that are 4D, her don't have a good enough hax.
she can also one-shot by looking at Satella,
In her eyes, by looking at Satella eyes. Which is hide by a hood
and she resists literally everything Satella has except for dura neg-
And stamina reduction and Emphatetic Manipulation
which she won't be able to use since she needs to attack Illya vitals to achieve a one-shot
Bleeding is a thing, her don't have the biggest pain tolerance. And cutting a arm is also lethal, not nescessary needs to be her vitals.
otherwise Illya can heal it off
Not even sure she how does that work to considere this a factor.
, and Illya can deal with danmaku fairly well.
Yes.
A generic magic blast right out the gate would instantly vapourize both the shadows and Satella. Nearly 10x ap difference is too much.
As a young girl, she is naive and an airhead at times, and refuses to use lethal force against her foes unless necessary.
She won't really try to kill Satella with her Magic Blast.
If we pump a lethal dose of sedatives into Illya before the fight this might be fairer.
Nah.

Also:
Her transformation and magical supply will be cut if separated from Ruby either by being more than fifty meters apart or after thirty seconds passes.
She could also take Ruby out Illya hands.

This is not exactly a stomp, this would be a stomp If Satella could not achive any of her Wincons, but she can.

Well, i doubt someone gonna want to engage with this match, so i won't bump anymore.
Edit: Nevermind, i gonna bump this match actually.

Last edited:
Wait illya doesnt resist Empathetic Manipulation? Doesn't she instantly get corrupted then?
Satella Emphatetic Manipulation makes so people start to love her, but that's still don't prevents them for attacking her. At minimun Illya would hold back, but she already not gonna one shot because she don't use lethal force in her attacks.

Satella Emphatetic Manipulation makes so people start to love her, but that's still don't prevents them for attacking her. At minimun Illya would hold back, but she already not gonna one shot because she don't use lethal force in her attacks.
Isnt this a stomp then. I really dont see Satella winning this at all, she has a major disadvanatge in all categories

Isnt this a stomp then. I really dont see Satella winning this at all, she has a major disadvanatge in all categories
Unfortunelly is not, since she can techinically Win this in some way. Stomp would be like If she couldn't achive her Wincons in anyway, but she can.
I was gonna stop doing this match, but then someone kinda made me angry with one of his comments about Satella, so i continuing this until this match reaches 7 votes.

Back