• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A Fate matches outside from my daily basis of Raikou matches, and well i'm going to giving my shot to the magi/masters and it start with Bazett (Fate/Kaleid version)......tho there is a chance that i'm ended up only focusing on Bazett lel
In other side, since Kamen Rider Durendal had some of matches, it's time for his sister to shine, so here we are

The well-known magus from her homeland and the most renowned members of Mage Association, are now faced against a mysterious woman with a "supernatural" abilities, a renowned swordmaster from an secret guild, with said supernatural abilities she had varied from having every power of "insectia" to became the smoke element
Bazett was tasked by the association to hunt down a mysterious woman and now she found her....
The battle to exposing the new secret they're discover about "wonder world", the mysterious guild, and the swordmaster herself! Would Bazett triumpath here and showed her why she has the nickname as "Berserker Woman" or would the power of insectoid-smoke swordmaster overwhelmed Bazett to the defeat!?

• Legeiel/Zoous Arc Sabela (6-C) is used and Bazett is in all-out
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Black Forest, Germany
  • images
  • Starting range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Insectoid/Smoke Swordmaster: 7 (Fantarin, Ixa, James, Lynz, Pop, Glaceon, Myself)
  • The Irish Mage Berserker Woman: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS

Manann%C3%A1n.mac.Lir.%28Bazett%29.600.3571349.jpg

Last edited:
Fragarach would be triggered against the finishers since thay thing can be equalivent of NP, but don't take my words as reliable

Then shouldn't Noroshi innate ability to just allow Sebala to turn into smoke just hard stomp Bazette? Or did I missed NPI on her profile?

Hmm, how important would Fragrach be in this fight? Baz still needs to manually draw it out, and that would leave her open to one of Noroshi's attacks.

Hmm, it depend entirely if Bazett know which to activated on.

It probably triggered when Sebala activate her finisher but not when she used her smoke form.

But I don't know honestly because the concept of "trump card" for Sebala isn't as clear cut as someone with strongest sword like Saber

Even if she not have NPI in her profile she should affect sebela when she in smoke mode. As djinn exist in fate and their made of smoke or gaz and mage can affect nature spirit which they are part on.

Otherwise in kaleid she pretty much a cqc type

Sabela is able to dodge people with NPI by moving her body away of the attack, so having NPI is not enough to take her down. Especially since, she can fill the entire battlefield with smoke so you'd need to find her in there.

Sabela is able to dodge people with NPI by moving her body away of the attack, so having NPI is not enough to take her down. Especially since, she can fill the entire battlefield with smoke so you'd need to find her in there.
I mean mage can sense servant who are soul being, so find her should not be that hard. For the moving the body away, fragrach activation reverse causality and have as effect to touch the equivalent of the heart so she wouldn't be able to move away.

I mean mage can sense servant who are soul being, so find her should not be that hard. For the moving the body away, fragrach activation reverse causality and have as effect to touch the equivalent of the heart so she wouldn't be able to move away.
Doesn't Fragrach activate only with strongest attack or trump card? Sebela moving her smoke away is casual.

Then it ran into a problem. Several of them.

Will Bazett waste a Fragarach again her smoke form due to how much she happily spam it.

Will Bazett pull it out in time against Sebala before she's overwhelmed.

What's the AP for both side again? Since Sebala is 6-C in this key I think she's scale above 40~50 or so gigaton

Sabela is 40.167 GT but could amp to High 6-C. Yea, Sabela is a weird case cause her "strongest moves" are kinda spamable so she doesn't really have a "strongest move".

Going back to the smoke thing, she can make smoke clones inside the smoke so people might think they attacked her in smoke form but that's actually her smoke clone. Since Bazett can see souls, I don't think she can predict the clones coming at her since they have no souls.

Is bazett upscaled above 26.6 GT? it depends on Illya's durability in mahou shoujo mode.

If Illya has a durability equivalent to a literal servant then bazett will upscale far above 26.6 GT because she is able to stomps people like Illya, Kuro, Miyu, Rin at the same time.

Magus can sense the flow of mana/energy, can also interact with intangible objects due to magecraft, which can manipulate natural elemental and supernatural things.

Last edited:
Is bazzet upscaled above 26.6 GT? it depends on Illya's durability in mahou shoujo mode.

If Illya has a durability equivalent to a literal servant then bazzet will upscale far above 26.6 GT because she is able to stomps people like Illya, Kuro, Miyu, Rin at the same time.

Magus can sense the flow of mana/energy, can also interact with intangible objects due to magecraft, which can manipulate natural elemental and supernatural things.
Illya fought Salter before so that give us something

That i remembered that the Class Card allows the user to obtains a "fraction of their power", their own existence "overwritten" by that of a hero's existence.

Last edited:
Alright, after checked Illya profiles, she's comparable to Miyu who blocked Salter attack, and said this version of Salter lowered by 1 or 2 rank in parameter-wise

That mean Bazett AP is indeed above 26 Gigatons since she's stomped Illya, Kuro, Miyu, and Rin at the same time

What I'm getting from this is that Bazett can only win via her Fragrach which is not to reliable given Sabela's fighting style. Sabela also has clones and gets stronger with stats amp so i think Sabela has more wincons.

Alright, guess it's a wrap, unless the more knowledgeable users about Fate/Kaleid comes and help here, Sabela take the win here, you guys can vote now
But i have a feeling even the F/Kaleid supporters wouldn't help much neither

Bazett FRA Just kidding, Sabela FRA!

Kek, first match for this Bazett is going to be her first loss. It's funny. I wonder if other Prisma Illya Chars can have a match against a Kamen Rider chars - probs, won't go well for some of 'em due to KR's mad skills, but who knows.

Back