• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AnonymousBlank said:
The Tsar Bomba example would scale to other Servants being able to harm Liz who survived it.
She survived it? Although I believe in a range, who has she matched in combat with? Would sit at the higher or lower end of the range

Liz's End is D so she sits at near the bottom for Servant dura. Rin has a point though as we need to know her proximity to Mecha Eli.

Tsar bombs not having mystery means they can't harm servants

That's not a Durability feat.

Yeah but this a bit different. This is a explosion with mystery that has the energy equivalent of the Tsar Bomba going off.

Better

7-B might be the best bet here. I'm not 100% sure on using mountain level statement from these characters since we don't have any ideas on how they can destroy said mountain. Destroying a mountain can vary, it usually ranges from High 7-C to 7-B. That being said if there's any feats that could help out I'd suggest having them calculated asap

@rin They were in some room with Mecha Liz in Himeji castle in the 2017 Halloween event which was last on top of Ozy's Pyramid from the previous Halloween event that was laid on top of Liz's castle from the first event....yeah.

That's where the explosion took place at. Fortunately Liz and Osakabe were able to cancel it lest the explosion would have destroyed all of it and even then, it's really unknown how close they were when it happened so Idk what else to make of it.

Yeah that's another issue. If Liz and Osakabe were able to cancel out the majority of the energy from the explosion then we can't calculate their durability based off of it. In other words it's not possible to calculate that.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
On another note, there are some massive ass explosions in Karna vs Sieg. Can we get some of those calculated? Watching the fight again, I notice Sieg clears a large portion of the clouds above him just by charging his NP, and then splits the ones on screen as he swings it down. Karna just straight up melts the entire battle field at one point, and that is before nuking it. Has anyone say down and calculated this before?
Did it happen in the source material?

@Dragon

I don't remember the LN giving much description of how much was destroyed by the Balmung and Brahmastra spam so the F/A anime might be the best bet for that.

@Iap

The melting the battlefield comes from activating Vasavi Shakti and it passively turning everything around into lava. Don't remember a calc for it before though.

Had to be told to get off the phone for a while so I couldn't reply.

Yeah I think if nothing else, all of the feats that have been calc'd will have to be looked over (and if possible, redone) and those don't can to get some kind of actual result.

While it was cool seeing Excalispam, ufotable went even more Michael Bay than A-1 did. The fight is a pain to make sense of with the extremely limited visibility.

Can someone actually note down all the 7-A and above feats that you think might be used for scaling? It would be very helpful to see clearly what could be used.

RegisNex1232 said:
Can someone actually note down all the 7-A and above feats that you think might be used for scaling? It would be very helpful to see clearly what could be used.
There are too many to compile them all. I am trying to remember more I have seen, and find more.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Feats or statements? I'm pretty much against using statements unless there's a visual to go off of.
Both. Its a visual novel franchise, so you won't get a visual except those that come from the anime. I have found a few for the anime, but don't expect a visual for this franchise any more than you would from a book franchise

GodEmperorNorton said:
Would servants scale to Aoko's 7-A feat thats listed on her profile because she is supposed to be compareable to servants.
7-A Servants in general might be downgraded.

Rather than using your head to store this info, how about you type down the answers in posts on this thread? Would be very helpful.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Ramesses the Sun King said:
We could still back scale from Arcueid's High 7-A feat and get 7-A Servants. I'm not sure if it would be consistent though.

Going by the comments Don't Talk seems to have an issue with the calc itself. Perhaps have the calc group take a look at that since that calc hasn't been looked at either.
There's also this.

RegisNex1232 said:
Rather than using your head to store this info, how about you type down the answers in posts on this thread? Would be very helpful.
I been listing them throughout this thread as I come up with them. Some of them I even check myself to varify their validity if I have access to it. Like I remembered a rumor about Ivan's stead being mountain size but I couldn't find anything. The other stuff I have come up with has already been posted above

Back