• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While apart of his legend, we don't have a scan of it or anything so I'm not sure how good it is.

Speaking of justifications for Lifting Str, in Hollow Ataraxia, I believe Rider uses her MS to toss a bulldozer at one point.

RebubleUselet said:
It does? If so, then that's more fair, although I'd still prefer that being shown over that being told.
Yes, it does. Also it's a visual novel. You aren't gonna get shown it. Don't expect to unless the feats come from the anime or grand order animations which are the vast minority

If he wants visual proof, Caster's monster was vaporised, Gordius Wheel was vaporised and the surface of the road was clearly steaming even though Saber aimed it upward, Proto Calibur vaped Enki as well, Lionheart's Excalibur vaped the roof of the theater and even caused a fire I believe. All Excaliburs show vaporization.

Regarding the potential downgrades:

This is a 7-A feat from Fate/Zero Excalibur from vaporizing the monster at the bridge.

It's barely above baseline though, and it is performed by Saber under a better master and with more mana than she had vs Berserker in the forest.

The calc currently linked in Saber's page is supposed to be for the PS Vita intro version of it , not that of the CGs from the VN. https://youtu.be/Cem-Kz9iioU?t=76

So if a recalculation is done, this is the clip that should be used.

The first feat was accepted back in the day in the OBD, but it's obsolete for their current rankings.

The opening scene of the PS Vita port is literally what the current calc is measuring so unless people have issues with it that's the scene that should be re-calculated.

It having been accepted back in the day on a different website doesn't matter. It needs to be looked at and evaluated here.

Also I don't think using the PS Vita port is a good idea. Judging by the scene it doesn't seem very ideal since you can barely see it happen unless there's a full scene of it.

For the mountain statement mentioned for Excalibur, since there's no indication of the size, we have accepted values for the destruction of a small mountain that can potentially be used. Since Excalibur has been proven to be vaporization, it should be Island level. I know about 0.5% of Nasuverse though, so I dunno who it'd scale to but I think it's much better than the current justification of scaling to Spartacus' self-destruction as there's no calc.

It could also be used for Berserker's statement. Probably violent fragmentation at best without further context, but it can scale to other Servants at least so Low 7-B or 7-B.

I didn't say it should be accepted outright, I'm bringing it up for evaluation.

If you're looking to re-do Chaos' calc that's the scene you have to use since that's what's being calculated in the first place. I don't care to argue about its validity though so I'll let others decide wether or not it takes precedence over the original depiction from the VN.

You could figure out a yield for it if we know how intense the earthquake he caused was, though it'd have to be around Magnitude 10 or above to substantiate current ratings.

From the level of destruction, or at least what I remember, scale XI seems possible but not sure about XII. The Apocrypha anime and bits from the novel would surely help that.

And Rhon's potency doesn't matter much for anything besides itself, Ozy's big boi lazor and Arash's Stella-ing as far as I can remember.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
And Rhon's potency doesn't matter much for anything besides itself, Ozy's big boi lazor and Arash's Stella-ing as far as I can remember.
Don't forget Nitocris's Mirror.

But still, Stella is 6-c to high 6-c and the calc of Dendera Light Bulb was created using a wrong translation implying the vaporization of tokio, but the text says that it can vaporize a naval fleet. Sorry for my bad English, I'm Spanish

Except for the fact it's part of the NPs lore that Arash carved the national borders between Turan and Persia with it, that the Dendera Light Bulb is still compared to Solar Flares and Arash's NP had to be triple Command Seal boosted to overcome it, which Proto Arthur's Excalibur couldn't. His is Large Island level with a few restraints off and by a calculation wholly unrelated to Normal Arthuria's Excalibur.

No problem, my main lenguage is Spanish as well.

Still, The Dendera Light Bulb should be downgraded. Solar flares are high-6-c and stella is 6-c (the command seals were used to duplicate its power, and the energy required to do that feat [making a canyon of 2500 km] is around 6-c to baseline high 6-c and also its firepower was compared to an anti-fortress np) so 6-c x2^[3] is still 6-c or high 6-c + excalibur proto High 6-c attack clashing against it and managing to overpower both is still high 6-c or low 6-b. Managing to overpower both at the same time puts The Dendera Electric Bulb at High 6-c or low 6-b, if it really was 6-b it would instantly overpower both attacks without any effort at all, easily stomp both servants at the same time and destroying at least half of japan.

a question, because i don´t remember it pretty well, Arash's triple command seal boosted Stella along with Excalibur proto overpowered the Light Bulb or the Light Bulb overpowered both?

I would have to honestly ask where and when has been shown that Stella was boosted by a factor of 2 from those Command Seals. Command Seals are absurd, silly things when the order is focused to one thing and both Master and Servant agree, a x2 from all that sounds absurd at best.

Not to mention that even if it's in the narration, it may end up entirely disregarded like Balmung matching Vasavi Shakti using a single command seal boost.

Escanor998 said:
a question, because i don´t remember it pretty well, Arash's triple command seal boosted Stella along with Excalibur proto overpowered the Light Bulb or the Light Bulb overpowered both?
Boosted Stella + Excaliblast > Dendera while deprived of mana

Back