• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What? Nooo. Don't leave Vel. Who is gonna spam Fate matches that I can actually argue on?

On a more serious note, unfortunate as it is, if its wrong then it should be scrapped. Not like Rin was trying to downgrade Nasu.

Is there a template/formula for doing calcs like these? If so, we could just swap in numbers and find out what the new number is.

Tbh, a lot of the big-scale explosions throughout the series would probably be around 7-C, so the storm feats are most likely the ones to be higher

@Kaltias

I can varify that it is indeed consistent. Only notable exceptions that I can think of is Mash and those in a similar situation to her, where they have fought so many other servants that their pool of feats is varied beyond their stats. When a servants consistent feats trump their rank, then we go with the feats. This has been the general policy so far, and the servants of the same rank have been of the same level. It functions fine, and even if what each rank sits at changes, the system is both functional and correct

AnonymousBlank said:
Aren't those explosions usually NPs which pretty much only scale to each other rather than the Servants physicals?
There is an equivalent between NP rank and physical stats, so you can scale them to eachother. Herc's feat is also notable because it shows a case of NP AP scaling directly to a servant's stats

@Anonymous

Servants have intercepted other Noble Phantasms with brute force before.

For example, Geronimo used his Noble Phantasm in an attempt to roast Cu Alter and Arjuna. Despite it being a B-Rank Anti=Army Noble Phantasm, Arjuna just shot it out of the sky.

There's also Bellerophon managing to overwhelm Excalibur Morgan with Rho Aias' help.

I believe Caladbolg and Caladbolg II had Mountain level results as well.

I know that C NP = A/A+ STR but what C-rank NPs have nice explosions/DC to calc? I only remember the hax stuff like Rule Breaker.

@Repp

The Caladbolg II is definitely a good one since Herc smacked that apart.

Bellerophon and Rho Aias vs Morgan doesn't work for finding Servant physicals.

Arjuna could be a good one but its with his bow which amps his normal attacks with its A rank MB(F). Bows also show that they can fire at far higher ranks than the Servant shooting them like Atalanta's D Str shooting A rank shots. A Divine Construct bow can definitely be argued to be superior to Tauropolos.

If the 7-A stuff turns out to be invalid I'll support the downgrade to 7-B.

Arjuna did a true name release with Agni Gandiva to shoot down Geronimo's np. So it was actually an A rank np vs B rank np.

I don't think we should use the Excaliblast vs Rider as the basis for all our Servant scaling because the one Herc deflected is much weaker given that he did so with minor difficulty, while he needed to use all his might to deflect BP Caladbolg II (which might imply that he used his + modifier to do so).

The one issue with Caladabolg 2 is that it bypasses durability with its spatial manip, but of we calc explosion size then we should be fine

I actually remember a few other mountain statements from other weapons as well. Ig-Alima, Herc's weapon, has a mountain statement in Prisma Illya. Calagbolg has his statements of rending hills, and cutting 3 just by brandishing it.

Herc still busted Calad II which makes little sense with its spatial manip not destroying his weapon.

Ig-Alima isn't Herc's weapon. Herc's axe-sword is just a weapon carved from a slab of stone/marble taken from a temple in Greece. Ig-Alima is a completely different weapon that is named after a minor Babylonian god (like most Babylonian NPs). Its name says it cuts through a thousand mountains but that is definitely hyperbole though it still has the title of Mountain-Felling Sword.

Caladbolg's statement is it slicing off the tops of three hills which would be a far cry from mountain busting.

Going purely by the visuals in the UBW anime, the spatial manip is at the tip. If Herk smacked it at the shaft, then it just goes boom.

That said, this is purely speculation.

So if I'm getting the comments right: it's upgrade with several 7-A level feats and acaling to what is now likely to get like 7-B or even lower, right?

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
So if I'm getting the comments right: it's upgrade with several 7-A level feats and acaling to what is now likely to get like 7-B or even lower, right?
Pretty much, it's all depend on Exalibast's recalulation result

Veloxt1r0kore said:
And i really hate that, if that happen then i quit this wiki
I'm hoping this is a joke; I would be really sad to see you leave the wiki.

Its 50/50.

50 because i messing around, 50 because fate is the verse that i can still be around, if this downgrades comes true then that's it.

EDIT: After what Rin said on Arthur vs Artoria, i gonna not messing around, so 100% gonna leave if this becomes true.

So Everlasting reminded me of Liz surviving Mecha Liz's reactor overlading that was gonna explode with "Tsar class level energy", which going by TL vids of it on YT we watched is supposed to mean like exploding on the lelvel of the Tsar bomba.

Does this mean much for 7-B Servants here? Osakabe was also there with Liz and both of them don't have high rank END iirc.

Depends on how close they were to the explosion. If they were in the center then yeah they'd scale to 50+ Megatons. If they weren't next to it then we'd have to use the Inverse Square Law to find their durability.

Right.

It's been a while since I last saw it but I think they were pretty close to it. Not point blank though but should be close enough.

I have class rn so I'll have to check when I get break time.

Regarding the Inverse Square Law stuff that Rin mentioned.

Energy hitting a person = Intensity * Surface Area of the body.

Intensity = Total Yield : (4*3,14*distance^2)

Combined with the previous equation

Energy hitting a person = Total Yield*Surface Area of the body : (4*3,14*distance^2)

Liz's feat = 58 megatons*SA of her body : (12,56*distance^2)

I don't quite know how to calc the surface area of a person, but when you consider that an adult's is usually 0,68 m^2 i doubt that it's going to be 7-B unless she was 1 m away from it at most (assuming that the explosion wasn't weakened)

Yeah I checked with Ever and they weren't at the epicenter but close thiugh they had to reduce or cancel out the blow lest it destroys Liz's castle, Ozy's Pyramid and Osakabe's castle, so it's an unknown amount that Liz and Osakabe took.

Hmm...

Didn't Gil's ship have some feat as well? Like nuking a mountain or something? I could be completely wrong but I remember something like that

On another note, there are some massive ass explosions in Karna vs Sieg. Can we get some of those calculated? Watching the fight again, I notice Sieg clears a large portion of the clouds above him just by charging his NP, and then splits the ones on screen as he swings it down. Karna just straight up melts the entire battle field at one point, and that is before nuking it. Has anyone say down and calculated this before?

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
So Everlasting reminded me of Liz surviving Mecha Liz's reactor overlading that was gonna explode with "Tsar class level energy", which going by TL vids of it on YT we watched is supposed to mean like exploding on the lelvel of the Tsar bomba.
I mean, even assuming she's reffering to the Tsar Bomba I don't see how a self-destruction attack would scale to anyone's regular strength.

The only mountain I remember Vimana nuking is Mt. Enzou in Prillya so I doubt it can be used. It also didn't destroy all of it.

Back