• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Iap

The guy is talking about limestone in that comment. What does that have to do with Aoko. 6.18 gigatons is also low end Island

Yup, taking a look at the calc her feat is still 22 tons. The 6 GT feat is for the calc above her's which is for a Saint Seiya feat. Always gotta read those things carefully, we would have had a huge mess if someone thought that was real.

huh, looks like OBD uses Godhand as a multiplier. They multiplied Hercules's durability by 7 times and used that to scale Caliburn.

Also Herc's supposed Mountsin Bust can be as low as High 7C and it's an overwhelming outlier if nothing comes close

Besides, Nero diesnt scale to 7A.

RegisNex1232 said:
Can we not spam with hopes for downgrades/upgrades since they mean absolutely nothing and spam actual feats you think can be used for scaling? At the very least go through the profiles made and post anything you find strange to see whether or not they're valid.
Whatever you say Mr. No-Fun

Either way, I stated my opinion, and I'll comment later if I have something else worthy to say.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Herc is a feat, not a statement. Of the ones off the top of my head:
  • Saber's Excalibur being described by narration as having the power to destroy a mountain
  • Mordred's Mountain nuking feat/statement
  • Karna blowing up a plateau with mana burst
  • Arjuna has a similar feat to Karna's
There's this.

1) Mountain destruction can be as low as High 7-C, as people above mentioned

2) Same as the first

3) Needs a showcase

4) Same as the third

Can we just.......use the feats of living Herc holding the skies?

Also if destroying mountain is high 7-C let's change tier 7 to "mountain tier" then.

1. Excalibur vaporizes though.

2. Mordred would do it with CBA which is just Mana Burst on steroids. Larger quantities of mana has been shown to be higher in temp compared to lower amounts.

3. Agreed. I believe it was shown briefly in one of the trailers. Not sure how good the scale of it is since its only there for a few frames.

4. Same with 3

AnonymousBlank said:
1. Excalibur vaporizes though.
2. Mordred would do it with CBA which is just Mana Burst on steroids. Larger quantities of mana has been shown to be higher in temp compared to lower amounts.
It does? If so, then that's more fair, although I'd still prefer that being shown over that being told.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Btw i wondering if we can use Herc holding the skies as for new justification, thought i know it can't be used.
It would just be a good lifting strength feat, not sure if you scale that to AP.

Back