• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well there is Full power Excalibur is >>>>>>>>>>> Herc's normal swings. There is also Caliburn which is roughly equal to Clarent which needs to be broken to reach the power of Excalibur as proof of Excalibur >>>> CBA.

I mean, Clarent is Anti-Army and A+. Not only is it a Type considered inferior in pure damage, it's one plus modifier below it. I don't doubt it's made clear Excalibur eats up Clarent any day of the week.

Everlasting saw this calc too and he told me that this would affect a number of pages if this checks out.

Mainly NotS Gawain who, seeing as he appears to scale to Hercs feat(right?), his stats would downgrade to Mountain+. This in turn would affect King Hassan and Goddess Rhon/Lion King's stats as well for what he put out. DK who else will be affected by this but that's the main ones he listed to me.

Edit: Think I meant to say is seeing as Gawain is scaled to Hercs feat, or assumingly so, his Numeral Saint boost would downgrade him to Mountain+ with the new calc above. And this would affect other characters like Grand Servant Hassan and Lion King.

Schnee One said:
I think we should make a blog post on that here before we just say its all good
We need a blog here, yes.

Maybe we could use the excalibur of fate/zero, when it vaporizes caster and his mini-cthulhu and shows the sky there is a MASSIVE hole in the clouds

@Rin

The type of cloud is actually not needed if you can manually calc the height like the blog does.

Granted, i'm not really getting how It's being calculated so it definitely needs to be checked by the calc group

Yes, the blog needs to be copied here, with a credit to the original calculator, and then evaluated.

We need to have the calculation posted in a blog in this wiki first.

Also, this would be a direct nerf to all A+ NP like balmung because even that crppled Excalibur easly overpowered Rider's Bellerophon that is an A+ Anti-Army NP.

Also this will be a nerf to Berserker's AP and Durability because Illya stated that a full powered Excalibur would have killed him instantly (Illya only saw the Excalibur that Saber used against Rider) so Berserker's Dura and AP will only be around a twelfth of this or even less

Nerfed Excalibur overpowers nerfed Bellerophon ... explain how it downgrades anything?

And where are you getting Herc's AP/dura to be less than/a 12th of this?

Easy, Bellerophon is an A+ rank Anti-Army NP, the same rank as Balmung, Brahmastra, Excalibur Galatine, etc. All of them are rated Large Mountain Level but Bellerophon was overpowered by Mountain level Excalibur

And Illya stated that a full powered Excalibur would have killed Berserker all twelve times over, and Illya only saw this Excaliblast and there is no way she'd know about the full strength of Excalibur if she only is aware of the nerfed Excaliblast, so thats it

Oh, and this is also a possible nerf to Rhongomyniad's magical energy calc where it used 1 and 28 gigatons for the calcs

Unless this calc doesn't get accepted those would be the downgrades

And if you're wondering where Illya stated that, it was in the forest bad ending of the VN after saber used a Almost-No-Mana Excalibur against Berserker and only left a small crater of around three meters

Like I said, nerfed Excalibur overpowered a nerfed Bellerophon. That doesn't prove anything other than Excalibur > Bellerophon. The previous number the Servant profiles were scaling from was 385 megatons achieved from the same feat that was calc'd at 236 above. This is Herc's normal strength which scales to many Servants whose NPs are much stronger than their normal attacks for the most part. Had this been a full power Excalibur or Bellerophon, what you say would be correct but the fact that both Servants are confirmed to be ridiculously weaker than normal throws that out the window.

Excalibur Morgan >= Excalibur couldn't kill Herc in one shot despite it being constant full power blasts. Illya throwing out a statement means nothing when she isn't knowledgeable on Excalibur's full strength and feats contradict her.

Edit: Also can you stop posting multiple messages for short messages and edit them into your previous post? We may not need the remaining 200 posts but better to be safe than split this CRT into multiple threads.

Oh, and this is also a possible nerf to Rhongomyniad's magical energy calc where it used 1 and 28 gigatons for the calcs

AnonymousBlank said:
Like I said, nerfed Excalibur overpowered a nerfed Bellerophon. That doesn't prove anything other than Excalibur > Bellerophon. The previous number the Servant profiles were scaling from was 385 megatons achieved from the same feat that was calc'd at 236 above. This is Herc's normal strength which scales to many Servants whose NPs are much stronger than their normal attacks for the most part. Had this been a full power Excalibur or Bellerophon, what you say would be correct but the fact that both Servants are confirmed to be ridiculously weaker than normal throws that out the window.
Excalibur Morgan >= Excalibur couldn't kill Herc in one shot despite it being constant full power blasts. Illya throwing out a statement means nothing when she isn't knowledgeable on Excalibur's full strength and feats contradict her.

Edit: Also can you stop posting multiple messages for short messages and edit them into your previous post? We may not need the remaining 200 posts but better to be safe than split this CRT into multiple threads.
Bellerophon wasn't nerfed and Saber Alter only used Excalibur Morgan once in the whole fight, all the other blasts were only a partial activation by the aplication of Mana Burst, like when she used it against Gilgamesh in Fate/Unlimited Blade Works, and also in Rider vs Saber, Saber still had a decent amount of mana, in the fight against Berserker she almost couldn't move and she was struggling to even stay materialized in the world

also, sorry, i didn't know there was a post limit :/

Also, while it's true that she was weaker because of having shinji as her master, she had a additional mana supply (souls and blood) that makes up for that disadvantaje

Back