• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Galatine being tanked by Nero.

Edit:More like the fight cause a lot of colateral damage. Im talking about the anime btw.

Didn't Nero catch that shit while Gawain was sun boosted? That is definitely an outlier if I ever saw one. A physical strike is one thing but True Name release is a no go. How much damage did Galatine do to the surroundings though? I think I remember it spliting one of the islands in half.

Cut (but it almost seemed like he desintegrated, as the floating island isnt't there later) the island Hakuno and Nero were on, caused an explosion on the ground and the second, proper use when he actually called it's True Name and caused the floor to part and them to fall.

EDIT: Just realized I wrote mountain instead of island, jesus.

These are feats from the Dendera in prototype.

Rider: "………Meri-Amen[1]."

It was a judgement sentence. As he lowered his right hand, he briefly just…… It wasn't the release of his Noble Phantasm's true name.

It had already ended the moment when they arrived at the great temple which was this great Pharaoh's image of a garden. So this was, as expected, judgement. "The Dendera Lightbulb" which showed the superior might of the gods that was equipped into the main temple――――had the same shine as when the US Navy Pacific Fleet's Aegis fleet there in the Yokosuka open seas vanished, the scorching heat that came from mid-heaven, the rage of the sun which people cannot oppose, as it was exchanged for the thunder of judgement done by rulers.

The mid-air cannon that was released by Ozymandias from the main temple, and the scorching heat of the sun that he was going to fire which was likened to the accumulated release of the Noble Phantasm here, they were also too intense. If he released it with all his might, it would probably have a sufficient quantity of heat that it could turn all the people in Tokyo into ash. Was it or was it not something which guided them into an abnormal situation called a "Reality Marble," which carried out intervention in the physical world, that force was too weird!

AnonymousBlank said:
Didn't Nero catch that shit while Gawain was sun boosted? That is definitely an outlier if I ever saw one. A physical strike is one thing but True Name release is a no go. How much damage did Galatine do to the surroundings though? I think I remember it spliting one of the islands in half.
Galatine
Galatine2

last encore is an alternate timeline from fate extra were she lost to Saver in their final battle. It is still canon. She kept up with the other roman emporers as well, including both Caesar and Romulus (although the latter was holding back as to not ******* nuke her out of existence with his spear lol)

The game actually at least gives the excuse of whatever Aoko does to strengthen the Heroic Spirits though, unlike the anime. It being canon doesn't suddenly stop it from being conflicting and feeling inconsistent.

Not to mention Septem is still the most disliked chapter which tends to be hammered down on for it's out of character interaction, among other things. I am really super skeptical to use it as any sort of source for scaling that isn't consistent outside of the chapter too (And I don't even remember if she fought them all alone or had help, which aggravates things).

Actually, scratch that. We already rate her as Mountain level when using her NP, which considering the rank up she does to herself and the Rank Down to the enemy, would put her rather close to many of her adversaries... too bad she does many of the things in the anime out of Aestus Doma and even went so far as showing her capable of surviving full on Galatine smacking her in the face, blocking it for a few moments even.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
The game actually at least gives the excuse of whatever Aoko does to strengthen the Heroic Spirits though, unlike the anime. It being canon doesn't suddenly stop it from being conflicting and feeling inconsistent.
Not to mention Septem is still the most disliked chapter which tends to be hammered down on for it's out of character interaction, among other things. I am really super skeptical to use it as any sort of source for scaling that isn't consistent outside of the chapter too (And I don't even remember if she fought them all alone or had help, which aggravates things).
She keeps up with Lu Bu in the anime, so it is not out of nowhere

Poor character interaction cannot be used as a way to dismiss scaling. Roman Emporers being comparable should be valid, as they can all engage in combat with eachother, although Romulus is only barely and he was going easy. But it does make sense that she would be comparable to both Caesar and Caligula

Poor character interaction nods to the possiblity of, just... well, bad writing. Nothing shows that Nero, as Saber, without the abuse of something like Aestus and even with the help of Imperial Privilege would compare closely enough to people in that range. This is literally an arc where everyone praises Nero for everything, even Boudica. I won't stop finding it hard to believe unless there's sufficient support elsewhere.

Keeping up with Lu Bu is out of nowhere itself, unless you think Imperial Privilage explains away STR D, END D, AGL A vs STR A+, END A+ and AGL B+. At least Aestus would make it believable, otherwise is a massive stretch.

Nero is one of those servants that have had enough interaction with other servants in combat that their stats have been contradicted. Similar to Mash. We could assume that imperial privilage could compensate by stacking stat boosting skills like Natural Body, but that is only an assumption. At this point Nero's stats should be trumped by feats

Extra has the excuse of Servant strengthening by the means of Aoko, a privilege the anime is completely barren from. If your only sources for this are Septem and the anime, they are pretty lacking considering the standard they set.

A world where Nero compensates that massive of a stat and skill difference because of Imperial Privilege, which only works for a short time due to her migranes, is one where the Author clearly forgot who they were writing about without due justification. Even worse, Lu Bu keeps some of his martial art skill instead of being fully devoid of it. You are pretty much telling me a weakened Saber vs Heracles situation happens, but Heracles is even more resiliant in pure Endurance and faster and Saber is way weaker, doesn't naturally have Instinct or Mana Burst and any additional skills gained are gonna be forgotten and disappear, and yet still she not only avoids overwhelming but compares somewhat.

Look, I am not arguing about the original extra, because I am not particularly knowledgable outside of Saver. Other than that, I can argue from what I do know, which are Last Encour (Its own timeline) and Septim. Simply because you do not enjoy the writing does not mean you can write off their scaling. The fact that she does not compensate with any outside help further supports her being higher.

Hence why it doesn't make sense for Nero to just be on a weakened Saber level. She would more reasonably sit on level with an unweakened Saber. That is backed up by both her going toe to toe with a Berserker like Lu Bu, and being able to fight a knight of the round table. This is on top of her alive self being comparable to the other emporers of rome.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
What even is the point of this? If it was accepted by Nasu, then it's canon.

Her alive self wasn't comparable to Caesar though? Nero got one punched by Buddha. Extra Sound Drama Buddha catches her sword with his barehands while meditating. Romulus is>>>Her.

Even if she fights Lu Bu and Gawain doesn't mean she scales to them. Saber under Shirou was fighting Berserker as well and had to parry attacks but would still get destroyed by a direct hit.

We are not scaling Nero above Cu.

Agree, just because Nero can fought the stronger opponents doesn't mean she's mountain level. Nero is like the weakest saber servants we summoned, what make her keep up with the other is either plot/write or PIS.

Sorry Ia, but the other bring more sense here.

But anyway we focus to the AP again, not "Nero should be mountain level because she can keep up with Gawain/Lu Bu"

John985 said:
What even is the point of this? If it was accepted by Nasu, then it's canon.
And your point is? Canon doesn't override inconsistency, which is even more likely to be ruled inconcistency when everything else in the chapter seems to be poorly written.

As I and then Ram pointed out, Saber has better stats, actual combat skills that won't disappear after moments because of migraines and fighting someone as strong as Lu Bu, and all she can do is parry and get murdered if a single hit gets through. Nero is in an even worse situation, but she scales? Being canon doesn't change this.

Probably something something 'Manaka is the best' thing going on in Fragments.

Also, Shinji is the token best friend who turned his back on the MC to hang out with other people for some reason or the other.

Doesn't surprise me considering Gilgamesh has an ancient jet-mounted throne and some sort of plasma cannon set. Not to mention a freaking starship, or something.

Still, good to know.

Could someone sum up for me the current consensus on the AP changes, if we've finished discussing that?

Or look at the other supposed feats that hold for 7-A servants, or how Excalibur is mentioned to be able to destroy a mountain and Blank brining up how all Excalibur-es are shown to vaporize.

What feat needs to be recalced again here? The cloud splitting feat that Saber did while clashing with Rider, right?

Just got back to here considering there's all been talk but no progress has been made at all still.

Also, what's this about the mountain one cuz I don't quite remember that happening unless this is from the HF movie?

It was mentioned by Iaptus, most likely from the fact that Excalibur has no business being below Clarent Blood Arthur, which Mordred was gonna use to destroy a mountain and you alongside it in the Camelot Singularity. Seems like Arash comments on it later in a way that confirms it would have been destroyed.

But I wouldn't know about there being another Mountain Destroying declaration in narration for Excalibur.

That makes sense now. Though should I ask if anyone here bothered to ask someone to do a recalc of Saber's cloud splitting feat? Assuming that's what's been discussed at this point still? I'm gonna say no but I'm asking in case if anyone had but never got word about it to this point.

And yeah IDK any other Mountain destroying feat of Saber's Excalibur. I obviously know the cloud splitting one and there's that of her vaporizing stuff like Casters Eldritch monster summon and all but that's about it.

Back