• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Fastest Thing Alive vs Space Triangle (Base Sonic vs Bill Cipher) [8-0-0]

Chanimate

He/Him
Sonic vs Bill Cipher

Sonic is in his Sonic Forces (Post-Imprisonment) - Onwards key

Bill Cipher is restricted to Low 2-C, using his Physical Form key

Speed is Equalized

Fight takes place in Gravity Falls

Otherwise, Standard Battle Assumptions

Blue Pineapple (Sonic Win): 8

Evil Dorito (Bill Cipher Win): 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
You cant restrict standard eqiupment, and if you did, using this key for Sonic he doesnt really have any wincons

Now that its changed, for what I know Bill would probably start with either Transmutation or Madness Hax, both of which Sonic resist, Sonic would probably start by blitzing, but most of his normal attacks wouldnt do much

They have ways to take down each other Sonic from either CC or any Cyber Corruption embued attack, and Bill has Subjective Reality, Sleep Manipulation, and dura neg, although the dura neg justifacation is kinda iffy, Im also not sure if Sonic passively embues his attacks with Cyber Corruption

Now that its changed, for what I know Bill would probably start with either Transmutation or Madness Hax, both of which Sonic resist, Sonic would probably start by blitzing, but most of his normal attacks wouldnt do much

They have ways to take down each other Sonic from either CC or any Cyber Corruption embued attack, and Bill has Subjective Reality, Sleep Manipulation, and dura neg, although the dura neg justifacation is kinda iffy, Im also not sure if Sonic passively embues his attacks with Cyber Corruption
While I'm not confident about passive Cyber Corruption (it's possible), I'm also not sure how quickly Sonic would use Chaos Control (he doesn't use it in combat too often, especially not in modern Sonic media. It's more common for him to use it in his super form, which we're not using).
It might be more likely that once Bill finds out his petrification/transformation isn't working, he might try to just blast Sonic away or punch him (like how he dealt with Ford after he shot a laser at him, how he dealt with Time Baby, or how he dealt with the Shacktron). If THAT doesn't work, then he would try his reality manipulation stuff, which Sonic is pretty good at resisting. Funnily enough, Sonic doesn't seem to resist Sleep Manipulation, so that's something Bill could do that would probably work and is fairly in character for him to do.

Sonic's opener is definitely using his speed amps (spin dash/boost/homing attack), but if that doesn't work, Cyber Corruption or Chaos Control will be a likely second plan.

Idk. This fight might go down to whoever does the hax that beats the other one first.

Can't Bill resist Cyber Corruption due to Acausality 4 and his soul being Nonexistent?

Anyways, Sonic can BFR him with CC if he has an emerald.

Once Bill realizes his petrification/transformation doesn't work, he'll probably just blast sonic out of existence like he did with Time Baby. Pretty sure that would oneshot and I don't think Sonic could dodge because it's pretty big AoE. Could Sonic win before that happens?

Once Bill realizes his petrification/transformation doesn't work, he'll probably just blast sonic out of existence like he did with Time Baby. Pretty sure that would oneshot and I don't think Sonic could dodge because it's pretty big AoE. Could Sonic win before that happens?
Sonic has amps that makes him see his opponent as frozen so he could definitely dodge, and he'd definitely try some Cyber Corruption attacks if his normal attacks didnt work. For now voting Sonic

He has damage transferal with Rings (Up to 5-D, Low 1-C). I don't know if that applies here. He also has his parry (listed as Greater Attack Reflection), which I also don't know if that works here.

As for if Sonic could win before that happens, his biggest advantages are his being accustomed to fighting gods, his 8x speed amp, and his Cyber Corruption. I don't think it's likely for Sonic to immediately use Chaos Control (I think the last time we saw him do it in his base form was 06. Shadow still does Chaos Control a lot in combat, but Sonic doesn't typically do that as his first move), but that is also how Sonic could win

After looking back at this again, I have to say, I think Sonic takes this one, with minor difficulty. With Rings for Damage Transferal, speed amps, and Chaos Emeralds being standard equipment for him, I think he tanks a blast from Bill and then BFR Bill with Chaos Control. However, I wanna see if people have any more arguments for Bill before I vote.

Back