• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fantasy Fiasco: Kratos vs the Godwoken

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
Well, Kratos put his big boy pants on. Let's see how we holds his own again another tier 2. Kratos has found out there is one more god, The Divine, and has to put this one down as well. He has already killed Zeus and thus is at the end of GoW3. The Godwoken is divine.

Rules:

GoW3 Kratos at 2-C

The Godwoken is Divine

Speed Equalized

Can Kratos finish off one more god, or will this divine vampire have an unexpected meal? Let's find out.

Kratos: 0

Divine: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Ok ok

You know both characters, can you tell us what is their move in characters? I'm pretty on Godowken's side but Kratos's bullshit equipement can do usefull things i guess so?

I actually don't know nearly as much about Kratos as I do the Godwoken. The Godwoken in Divine form isn't going to mess around with someone as powerful as Kratos and will try to consume him.

Kratos probably just attacks with the Blades of Chaos, if I'm not mistaken.

To elaborate a bit on what Source Vampirism is and entails.

To use Source Vampirism is to speak the words that undo and absorb creation. The spell will result in the fangs of the Godwoken grabbing hold of a target with vicious tendrils that will annihilate the target and break down every echo of the individual, from memory, to their loves and very essence, consigning them to oblivion before absorbing the lingering building blocks of creation.

It is. The question is does Kratos have anything that let's him resist it or kill the GW before he/she gets it off.

Kratos' soul-rip is a physical strength-based tug of war, by the way, so if he tries to use the Claws I think Godwoken would be soul-stolen.

That said...Godwoken looks broken as ****.

The Godwoken is capable of resisting the soul-devouring effects of Source Vampirism unless he drops his guard. Idk if Hades has such resistance, but if he does it will become a tug-of-war.

Source Vampirism op.

In addition to the 9 million other abilities GW has.

Also I trust Kep's judgement about Kratos here.

And now we grace. If anyone thinks Kratos wins or get beaten so badly he literally can't win, please make your peace.

Back