• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail vs RAVE (Natsu vs Haru)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No character would scale to the Overdrive or Star Memory tho

Also this is getting sidetracked

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
No character would scale to the Overdrive or Star Memory tho
Also this is getting sidetracked
A CRT is the place to decide this topic

The high 6-B rating comes from Overdrive though...

Either way, the characters shouldn't be high 6-B. Also, it's pretty clear that Lucia was fused with the entirety of Endless. When Lucia was defeated, they also got rid of Endless.

When Lucia was defeated, Endless was still there, Elie had to seal Endless, now that I think about it, Haru and LUcia should not scale to Overdrive

Now that I think about it, Haru and Lucia destroyed Star Memory in their fight, so they most likely scale to it. And Star Memory is a place stated to handle Etherion's power. Just to show that Haru and Lucia > Etherion.

So I quickly reread the final battle and everytime the thought that the world would end was brought up, it was neither a Universal or Planetary Feat, it always refers to the end of humanity, the last time the world was destroyed, the planet remained and one human survived, so the "World Ending" always refers to the end of humanity, and not the planet itself, regardless Overdrive is a huge suicide attack and would've wiped out Endless as well, so we can't scale them to that, the characters literally say this. After the first overdrive, the last remaining human, using Time Manipulation, she went back in time, and created a new timeline via hax, not AP, and as for the Stellar Memory, Haru and Lucia were projecting the Stellar Memory with their thoughts, so once one of them died, the Stellar Memory was lost, it's the same idea that Ywhach is Planetary because he was disrupting the balance of the world, None of the characters have anywhere near Planetary AP on their own, and therefore the characters shouldn't be higher than they are now, which now that I think about it, HAru and Lucia shouldn't scale to Overdrive, because they can't perform the feat on their own

I'll have to take a look again. I'm pretty sure there was different reasoning used for why they scale to overdrive. Including a country level statement from Megido.

@Dragon

4:29 Erigor's statement and Natsu's showing of power without his flames seems pretty evident.

I'm also uncertain why Natsu would plow through an opponent who can switch between being faster than him, tossing ice at him, and releasing wind that can split through his flames. It'll honestly be hard for Natsu to get close if Haru so chooses.

I've also got to see if Eisenmeteor is actually unaffected by magic like I suspect it is. Because if that's the case then the first form gives Haru a significantly better chance.

Also, aren't the sword shifts instant? I don't think anyone has stopped his sword from changing form.

Because Natsu is much stronger then him. That's how he plows through

Also tossing Ice is an easy way to get killed as Natsu burns it

I'm still not really seeing how he gets past runesave + silfarion, honestly. Haru will abuse whichever forms work best. Natsu really only has one gimmick against Haru, and that's his AP/flames. Taking away his flames takes away his AP largely. And since the sword transformations are presumably instant, he could get constant bits of damage in while nullifying all of Natsu's attacks.

Melforce also helps for whenever he needs distance.

And agreed, perhaps ice is a bad idea. He may very well not use Blue Crimson at all once he sees that Natsu is some kind of fire dragon thing.

we already see how they fight in cross over, and haru did blitz him using silfarion, runeforce combo is pretty deadly to he can cut apart natsu any spell, hell he even cut a existance eraser beam with runesave. haru do a gravity sword in his head to pin him down, then use runesave, natsu will try to stop runsave but it pass throgh him, and haru can easily seal his magic away. or use million sun to blind him or seal him magic with runesave, haru have less ap, but he got some decent hax

Schnee One said:
Question how does Haru nullify AP?
natsu ap comes from his flame, runesave can cut anything intangible from magic to fire lightning+ it can seal planet lvl magic(etherion) om his 1st time use

Post-Ravelt Haru scales to Lucia who is 171.7 teratons

Savage Dragon Fire Natsu defeated Fairy Heart Zeref who is stronger than Etherion who is 723 Teratons

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/rave-feat-the-first-overdrive.18947/

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Etherion_and_Dragon_Cry

so unless I'm mistaken Natsu 1 shots

Natsu's AP/DP comes from his Magic Power, the greater his Magic Power the greater his AP/DP, however all of that stuff is pointless the moment Haru cuts Natsu with Rune Save which completely seals away his magic reducing both Natsu's AP/DP to absolute zero. After that happens, Haru could just one-shot him with anyone of his Ten Commandments forms.

JohnCenaNation said:
Savage Dragon Fire Natsu defeated Fairy Heart Zeref who is stronger than Etherion who is 723 Teratons

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/rave-feat-the-first-overdrive.18947/

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Etherion_and_Dragon_Cry

Natsu's AP/DP comes from his Magic Power, the greater his Magic Power the greater his AP/DP, however all of that stuff is pointless the moment Haru cuts Natsu with Rune Save which completely seals away his magic reducing both Natsu's AP/DP to absolute zero. After that happens, Haru could just one-shot him with anyone of his Ten Commandments forms.
there's nothing stopping Natsu from catching the blade with his bare hands and melting it into slag

then again, I have no idea how Rune Save works, so I'm probably wrong

Natsu's Physical Strength and DC is comparable to his Magic Power, also Haru's probably gonna lose his High 6-B tier

Anyways this is a necro

there's nothing stopping Natsu from catching the blade with his bare hands and melting it into slag

then again, I have no idea how Rune Save works, so I'm probably wrong

Rune Save doesn't cut Haru's opponent in the same traditional manner as an ordinary sword does, rather it fazes into his opponent's body completely ignoring their durability. Natsu's best option is not get touched by the sword, but I doubt that is even possible due to one speed equalization, and two Natsu in-character starts off everyone of his fights in a fist brawl.

Schnee One said:
It comes from his physical strength actually.
You sure? Because Natsu after he got his Magic Power sealed away by the cat girl, thought he was going to die to an ordinary stray bullet from the Minecraft mobster. Also there were few reference in the manga that a mage's magic power comes from their life force.

except he didnt die and it wasnt an ordinary stray bullet it was magic bullet shot straight to his head.

JohnCenaNation said:
Schnee One said:
It comes from his physical strength actually.
You sure? Because Natsu after he got his Magic Power sealed away by the cat girl, thought he was going to die to an ordinary stray bullet from the Minecraft mobster. Also there were few reference in the manga that a mage's magic power comes from their life force.
minecraft mobster?

Am i missing something here?

The Calaca said:
Wally, the Dandy dude.
oh the Pixel Gun guy

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

in that case of course he's gonna die. Wally didn't just pull a pistol outa his ass. His magic involves using square/rectangle guns, so it scales directly to his 7C AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back