• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail vs RAVE (Natsu vs Haru)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Savage Dragon Fire Natsu vs Final Battle Haru
Natsu and Haru
Both High 6-B

Speed Equalized

Takes place in a huge coliseum

Natsu: 5 (Homu Sweet Homu, Arceus0x, Schnee One, Dragonmasterxyz, CNBA3)

Haru:

Incon:

Note: One day, Shiki will join the fight

He just barely overpowered Zeref and did not One Shot him, they had a small back and forth and were pretty much equal

Haru's only chance is Runesave combos and even then it'd only be defensive. Since Natsu eats anything with Explosion, or Blue Crimsion in it. However Natsu runs through him like a train with that ap.

One swing from haru can seal all natsu magic, long range attack didn't work haru, he can use 1million sun sword to blind natsu then seal his power with runsave

Yeah, agreed. I think people are forgetting that Haru can seal magic. Lucia sealed one of Haru's sword forms with Runesave and Haru sealed Elie's etherion with Runesave. So it's certainly possible. Runesave also serves as a hard counter to all of Natsu's attacks.

Haru would eventually find out that fire doesn't work against a fire wizard. Or assume he's like Let and not use fire against him in the first place. And stick to his ice, speed amplification, density manipulation, and wind manipulation. Versatility plus the ability to literally cut through all of Natsu's attacks without any difficulty should give Haru a win here. Not to mention that Haru's striking strength should scale to his tier. Not that Natsu's doesn't, but it's been shown that his punches are significantly weaker without his flames powering them.

We already sort of saw this fight here so we know that the second Natsu breaths fire or says Fire Dragon anything that Haru will assume Natsu is similar to Let and act accordingly

I think we assume that the magic null would come into play when Natsu has a pretty big AP advantage. I see Natsu winning with pure AP before Haru does much of anything. Even without the flames, Natsu still has a significant AP advantage here. Runesave is really only Haru's useful skill and no one has mentioned how in character it is or whether he's sealed something as strong as Natsu's attack (Sealing needs feats of working on that level. We do make a point that you need feats of Sealing something a certain amount above your paygrade in order to assume it can) in which I should mention, is above the likes of Etherion. So has he sealed something stronger than Etherion before?

Etherion is High 6-A, so it's already stronger by Natsu's flames by default. Etherion is held by Elie.

I still find that it'll be difficult for Natsu to win with practically just his fists. I think it was in his fight with Yuka (Or maybe Erigor) where when the fire on his fist was extinguished, his punch did next to nothing. I'm fairly certain his AP is measured with his magic. Without his magic amplifying him, he should be significantly weaker.

However, even with the AP advantage, with Haru going between neutralizing his flames, and pressuring him with his other offensive forms that don't involve fire, melforce, silfarion, and gravity core especially, I can see him taking it. I also have to go back and see if Eisenmeteor is a blade unaffected by magic. I think he used it against Sieg for that exact reason.

On a side note, I feel that Shiki is going to be far stronger than both of these characters EoS.

You have the source, I don't remember Natsu's attacks being that much weaker, especially at this stage of the game. Even then, this is assuming Haru starts with Runesave and NOTHING else before getting utterly demolished by Natsu's higher AP. On hit from Natsu could in fact be either a one-shot or enough to heavily cripple Haru. Even of the flames get nulled, Natsu can still more than easily damage him.

Natsu's sheer power imo grants him the win here.

Well, people forget, Runesave can't do physical damage, so if Haru wants to win, he's gonna have to use something other than Runesave at some point

No official evidence of that^

That would be like Acnologia being Planet Level, because he said he would destroy the world, Endless at best destroyed 1/10th the world, and Etherion for Elie should be downgraded, because it never showed any world destroying feat

At best Endless would be Planetary, Haru and Lucia don't scale to that

Not all of it, and now that I remember, Endless haxes the world, not fully destroys, he pulls a Zeref Neo Eclipse and rewarps the wOrld, I don't think we can scale that to any of the characters

The scans also state that:

1. The Earth can't handle etherion's power

2. Lucia is going to destroy the dimension with Overdrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back