• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Statistics Adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we have already decided to scale Erza from the meteor feat.

The other questions are valid though.

Most people, including staff members, seemed to agree.

I am not sure whatever we should consider it outlier or not but if it happen the people who scale are :

1-Human Acno

2-August

3-Dragon Irene

4-Zeref

Logically good chunk of the cast are above Erza if we want to be real here but you guys want to play the "power of feelings" part so any attemp of trying make sense here fall apart

I don't keep up with Fairy Tail, but did anyone significantly hurt or fight on par with Acnologia after he absorbed the Ravines of Time? Does anyone besides him qualify for High 6-B?

I'm currently not too knowledgeable on Fairy Tail (I pretend to read it), but I can help with calcs.

High 6-B certainly doesn't scale to Erza or Natsu.

Seven Flame Natsu fought human Acnologia not Dragon Acnologia ( Which is the only High 6-B version ) And Zeref with FH knew he couldn't beat Acnologia so he doesn't scale either. If I recall William went into this in a previous thread.

Nobody ever defeated Dragon Acnologia, everyone literally had to seal him meanwhile Natsu and the rest of the Dragon Slayers fought Human Acnologia.

Doesn't matter she still hit him hard knocked him down ...

I admit I am reaching here and not 100% serious but how do you treat that ?

Knocking him down without doing zero damage to him doesn't mean anything. And even if we do wank that to be the case Erza damaging the god tier of the verse is an immense outlier for her.

Let's not bother trying to scale anyone to Acno. Let's focus on the main topic. Ze Meteorite.

I was just making fun of the Outlier justification, with the "power of feelings" PIS and Outlier doesn't exist in FT

Sorry if I drove the thread off topic

I think END Natsu should be scaled to Meteorite feat. He utterly demolished Dimaria, something that only spriggan heavy hitter like August and Irene can do.

Doesn't only boosted Erza scales to this? Unless someone else fights her while explicitly boosted, I don't think it would scale to anyone.

Nah. If she couldnt hurt Acno enough even with power of feelings then Acno scales. And Zeref and Natsu scales by default. Personally I think Gray can scale too considering the enemies were more human than demonic.

Personally the people I think should scale would be

-Acno(Human and Dragon)

-August

-Gildarts

-Irene herself

Zeref is kinda iffy to me however seeing as how Natsu was able to keep pace with him with his own version of FDKM and overpower him in conjunction to Dragon Force

All the other spriggans were relatively on par or somewhat above the FT high tiers so they're fine where they are

High 7-A characters (Except Laxus, he should better be At least 7-A) should scale from High 6-C Erza if she scale, but i'm doubtful on it

Except she only scales when amped. Scaling her base from or anyone who scales to said base form would just make the whole point of using this amp to justify the feat not an outlier moot.

Characters who scale:

1)Dragon Irene(overall, a.k.a her durability and possibly AP(?) should scale)

2)August(Due to being the strongest Spriggan, a.k.a >=Dragon Irene)(Delta, about your point. Brandish managed to hit base August, but August with his Red Form was stated to be the strongest by everyone including Hiro himself, so he scales)

3)Human Acno should be large island in base as well, since he shouldn't be that much weaker than his dragon form, and he should scale to August and Irene.

4)Zeref also should get the "at least High 6-C" in base since he should be stronger than August and Irene.

5)Gildarts was shown fighting but losing to August, so he should be still weaker than him. I'm not sure if he scales to High 6-C or not.

I also think that Human RoT Acno should scale to Dragon Acno. I'm not sure how that would work out though. Human RoT Acno shouldn't be much lower than Dragon RoT Acno, so he could scale to High 6-B as well? In that case 7DS Natsu would also scale to that.

END should remain where he is. We cannot scale him to the meteorite feat, since he was never stated to be that strong.

Laxus should also remain where he is, since he fought Wahl who is still 7-A.

Same with Larcade and base Irene, they should remain the same.

Jellal might scale, since he managed to hold off Dragon Acno for quite a while. I'm not sure though.

That's about it really.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Except she only scales when amped. Scaling her base from or anyone who scales to said base form would just make the whole point of using this amp to justify the feat not an outlier moot.
^This.

Erza only interacted with Acnologia after this feat when she dropped hundreds of weapons on his back/wings to push him down from the sky on to the boat.

Plus this could be easily a one time thing as well.

That said i will ask should we than count Natsu's "wild emotions" as a power up and not outlier since many were questioning this in different threads? I also underline his durabilty wouldn't scale for sure.

For the rest.

Brandish saying August being the strongest Spriggan doesn't make him superior to Dragon Irene as there is a huge possibility Brandish doesn't know Irene is a Dragon since we were confirmed that not only the two haven't seen each other for years, but that Branidsh had pretty much no relation with Irene whatsoever and i doubt Irene told everyone her sad story.

Human and Dragon post ravines of time Acnologia have shown to be on a entirely different scale so having them the way they are is perfectly fine. I remind you that we do not know the exact difference between his human form and Dragon form when it comes to power.

That said there is one thing i dislike on FT scailing my self.

Zeref high 6-C, why? Again no reason to think he is superior to Irene's Dragon form, Since he can just causally re-transform Irene into her human form whenever he so desires.

I agree with lewd and Willian here, no one scale to Erza because this upgrades happen to erza at that very moment

@Blanked

Zeref scales due to being the God Tier and someone who even Acno acknowledges, which puts him > any spriggan.

Hiro himself wrote that August is the strongest Spriggan. August himself stated that he is the strongest Spriggan. And it was also implied in the chapter name "The Mightiest Mage" that it was talking about August. There's really no doubt that August does indeed scale.

Also, if Natsu with WF does indeed scale, so does his durability because he tanked FH Zerefs attacks.

Also, I do agree that Erza should scale ONLY with her amp. Which is why I said that Laxus and Jellal don't scale. However despie her amp, there are still characters that should be higher than her nonetheless, such as god tiers and top tiers like August and Irene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back