• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Statistics Adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
So, can anyone list ALL the profiles scale to this, and can any of the admins unlock them?

Also, should the justification be ("via powerscaling from Erza Scarlet")?
^

If you guys want to help me, I'd appreciate it if you stopped this argument for at least one minute.

Blanked said:
Since when? Sonic matches, Luffy gear 4 matches, Natsu's matches and ton of others...
How many of those have been added again?

You can't turn them off, but alas it's irrelevant

Is there any proof that this Friendship stuff even lasted throughout her fight with Irene? If not, it doesn't make sense to scale anyone to this.

Burstchaos said:
Is there any proof that this Friendship stuff even lasted throughout her fight with Irene? If not, it doesn't make sense to scale anyone to this.
i wanted to scale this as one time thing only(as in her boost was only to destroy the meteor and than it vanished), but no one agrees so whatever.

@Gargoyle One

I'd appreciate it if you stopped this argument for a little while to help me decide which profiles scale to this so I can apply the changes.

Can someone explain to me about irene and wendy change body ability? Cos irene shock went wendy got his body or inside his body

I would appreciate if you all listen to Kepekley.

Kepekley23 said:
@Gargoyle One

I'd appreciate it if you stopped this argument for a little while to help me decide which profiles scale to this so I can apply the changes.
August, Irene, Gildarts, Natsu, Zeref, and Human Acnologia should definitely scale for now

Okay, but I need a list of the exact page titles for my script to work.

Burstchaos said:
Again, is there any proof that this lasted throughout her fight? Or is this just an assumption?
It clearly lasted until the Irene killed herself because Erza had energy after the meteor to fly down to irene and slash her and Even gave Irene a nice headbutt, WITH MOST OF HER BONES BROKEN, plus whether it lasts or not doesn't matter, Natsu's Igneel Flames, were temporary, but still count on his page

There is no proof that these friendship powers provide the same boost and my point was that it shouldn't scale to anyone as the only thing she did with this ridiculous power-up is destroy the meteor, she never fought anyone with it.

I have unlocked the following pages:

August

Irene Belserion

Gildarts Clive

Natsu Dragneel

Zeref Dragneel

Acnologia

Erza Scarlet

Tell me here when you are done.

Gargoyle One said:
Why would they scale to Erza when they're vastly weaker then her and Irene?
People such as Dimaria or Jellal do not scale to emotion boosted Erza as they've never fought her or compare to people on her level.

As such, not only should they not scale in AP, but they shouldn't scale in speed like they currently do.
Well Erza could not beat Ajeel alone at least and the other 8 of 12 Spriggan scale to him.

Ajeel fought Erza with hax so enough with that comparison cause it's wrong. The only times she was able to hit him she overpowered him with base armors, by nullifying his intangibility.

Also, why are all of Erza's strongest armors scaled tho? Didn't we accepted the upgrading through an "emotional power up" that obviously wouldn't scale for anything else other than Clear heart cloth in which she did the feat?

And why does her durability scale I thought you guys argued that she didn't tank the meteor and she got all her bones broken by Irene earlier in the fight?

Kepekley23 said:
^Actually, only her strongest armor is scaled
You mean clear heart cloth, cause her strongest armors are 4. It has to be specified if we scale clear hearth only.

@Bepo

I'm pretty sure that we still scale the durability to the AP. The standard assumption in vsdebates is that the durability is equal to the AP, unless implied or proven otherwise. Glass cannons are relatively rare, anyway.

@Blanked.

Yep, it was pretty vague. I fixed it.

Bepo4151 said:
And why does her durability scale I thought you guys argued that she didn't tank the meteor and she got all her bones broken by Irene earlier in the fight?
I believe it's because that happened before Erza got the actual power up.

Blanked said:
Ajeel fought Erza with hax so enough with that comparison cause it's wrong. The only times she was able to hit him she overpowered him with base armors, by nullifying his intangibility.
And yet those hax didn't work, Ajeel showed regular durability instead of his intangibility.

Kepekley23 said:
@Bepo
I'm pretty sure that we still scale the durability to the AP. The standard assumption in vsdebates is that the durability is equal to the AP, unless implied or proven otherwise. Glass cannons are relatively rare, anyway.
The armor she used is glass cannon. And she didn't tank the meteor.

And yet those hax didn't work, Ajeel showed regular durability instead of his intangibility.

In fact when his hax didn't work he got overpowered by her 7-A armors and thus doesn't scale from her strongest armors. While with hax he just drained water from her body making her unable to fight.

That said @Antvasima if everyone is done you might as well close the thread. I personally have nothing else to add to this thread don't know for others.

Okay. I will lock the profiles, and then close this thread.

Edit: She tanked the counterforce to her own strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back