• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Statistics Adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody writes a list of the exact titles of the pages that need to be unlocked, I can handle it with an automatic script.

If Human ROT Acnologia is gonna be high 6-B than so should Seven Flame Dragon Natsu, also I feel that Fairy Heart Zeref and Max Power Natsu should be Large Island Level+

I think that only Erza should scale; there is no proof that the others who are stated to be stronger are stronger than this amped Erza. I also don't think there is any proof of this amp lasting throughout her 'fight' with Irene; given how ridiculous the feat is, there should be more than just assumptions.

I'm about to go out to a friend's birthday party, so I'll be unable to fix any links until I get home. Sorry.

EDIT: It will take a li'l while for it to start, tho.

Burstchaos said:
I think that only Erza should scale; there is no proof that the others who are stated to be stronger are stronger than this amped Erza. I also don't think there is any proof of this amp lasting throughout her 'fight' with Irene; given how ridiculous the feat is, there should be more than just assumptions.
Irene, who saw her daughter destroy a meteor, which is a High 6-C attack, was still confident Erza couldn't beat her, and even when Erza had Wendy's help, and Irene was being stupid, ERZA STILL COULDN"T WIN, Irene had to give up which mean Irene is at least High 6-C, possibly stronger, and then you have August who is stated to be the strongest spriggan by several people including himself, should scale to High 6-C, also Gildarts since he managed to damage August and fight comparably, Zeref is also stated in his base form to be greater than both Irene and August which means, that he scales, as well as Natsu who scales to Zeref

Also Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, and Laxus have always been comparble to Erza through all the Arcs throughout the series even when she had POF, which means they should logically scale to her, or AT LEAST be 6-C, since even Invel did technically reach that level

As well FH Zeref, Acnologia, and Max Power Natsu have been heavily implied to be far greater than August, Irene, and others meaning they should be Large Island Level+ which would give them proper power

Also since there isn't a huge gap between Human and Dragon Acnologia, ROT Human Acnologia should be High 6-B along with his dragon form, and also Seven Flames Dragon Natsu should also be High 6-B

^

DemonGodMitchAubin brings good points. The only ones I disagree is the gray, Gajeel, Laxus and Jellal statement since it's just an assumption. Other than that, all his points are sound

Captain Torch said:
^
DemonGodMitchAubin brings good points. The only ones I disagree is the gray, Gajeel, Laxus and Jellal statement since it's just an assumption. Other than that, all his points are sound
I feel like Gajeel, Gray, Laxus, and Jellal, should be made At Least 6-C

I do want to point out.

Her MHS+ calc (The Mach 4700 one) no longer scales to the other 7As and High 7As she fought as they don't scale to Emotion boosted Erza who performed the feat.

Gargoyle One said:
I do want to point out.

Her MHS+ calc (The Mach 4700 one) no longer scales to the other 7As and High 7As she fought as they don't scale to Emotion boosted Erza who performed the feat.
They Should still scale to her speed and I still belive they should scale to her AP

Why would they scale to Erza when they're vastly weaker then her and Irene?

People such as Dimaria or Jellal do not scale to emotion boosted Erza as they've never fought her or compare to people on her level.

As such, not only should they not scale in AP, but they shouldn't scale in speed like they currently do.

Erza has always been comparable to Those guys even with POS so they shouldn't be too far off of her power, infact I belive some of them are stronger due to Laxus being better than Erza throughout the whole series, so it would make sense that he is a leadt very close to her level of power, also Jellal kept up with Acnologia in speed and the rest compare to him, so speed stays the same, also not to mention the fact that Laxus is the only Dragon Slayer besides Natsu to land a hit on Acnologia In their fight, it did literally nothing, but he still managed to keep up with him

William seems to make sense with this being scaled to Erza. None of them ever fought POF Erza so they don't scale. Saying otherwise seems very speculative.

Incorrect, her POST TIMESKIP version was comparable to them, her emotion boosted self, the one that performs the high end MHS+ feat, vastly surpasses them, her being comparable before means nothing.

EDIT: Ninja'd by knight

I still Think Laxus and the other guys should be made At Least 6-C because it still makes the most sense with them being not immensely behind Erza, She has NEVER been a huge gap ahead of them when it comes to power

What do you mean, Erza never Stomped Irene, She barley "won that fight" because Irene was being a cocky stupid idiot, also who did Irene stomp that stomped Laxus, cause if we're talking about Acnologia, Irene hardly fought him

What I Tiers should be is...

at Least 6-C: Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Jellal, Larcade

High 6-C: Erza, Irene, August, DF Natsu, Zeref, Human Acnologia

High 6-C+: Max Power Natsu, Fairy Heart Zeref, Dragon Acnologia

High 6-B: ROT Human and Dragon Acnologia, Seven Clames Dragon Natsu

Kepekley23 said:
I'm about to go out to a friend's birthday party, so I'll be unable to fix any links until I get home. Sorry.

EDIT: It will take a li'l while for it to start, tho.
No problem.

You're assuming that all of these POF boosts are equal; Irene could have been confident that Erza wouldn't win because she no longer had that ridiculous boost. All the rest is just scaling so there's no use mentioning that, particularly in regards to the non-spriggans; Gray, Natsu, Jellal etc have never fought this amped Erza nor have they been stated to be comparable or stronger than this amped Erza simply because this POF boost never existed after or before this point. Again, your assuming that all Power of Friendship boosts are equal when they don't have to be.

Assuming that Laxus, Jellal, Gajeel or Gray scale is VERY speculative. Yes, they are comparable to Erza, but we don't know if they compare to PoF Erza.

The only one who scale to Erza are the God Tiers, because despite getting her PoF boost, Erza still couldn't defeat Irene. She needed Dragon Slayer magic to even hurt her with her PoF Boost.

So Dragon Irene, August, Zeref, Human Acno and possibly Gildarts definetly scale.

Nobody else does though.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
What do you mean, Erza never Stomped Irene, She barley "won that fight" because Irene was being a cocky stupid idiot, also who did Irene stomp that stomped Laxus, cause if we're talking about Acnologia, Irene hardly fought him
She one shotted him immediately after her emotion boost....

Erza didnt beat Irene where is that coming from? She simply cut thourgh her dragon form due to dragon slaying magic nullfying her resistance on magic and boosting Erza's own power against dragons.

i saw people talking about high 6 B and i hope you will drop that cause none other but post rot Dragon Acnologia scales there and that is just it. I am also thinking about making Dragon acnologia pre rot absorption unknown as we dont have anything to scale his power from.

Gargoyle One said:
That's....The textbook definition of defeated.
Why? Irene was standing on her feet and was about to kill Erza you know. cutting though dragon form only made her go into human form not beat her.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Didn't pre rot dragon Acno killed half dead Igneel?
A held back Dragon Acnologia killed half dead igneel, while only a piece of half dead igneels power allowed Natsu to stomp Zeref, so saying Dragon Acno is only high 6-C is funny, but at the same time we dont have anything else to scale him from for a higher tier unless making him high 6-B by comparable to etherion while post ravines of absorption at least high 6-B for being superior.

Dude.

Erza destroyed her biggest attack, cut her out of her dragon form, and she didn't even fight anymore IIRC.

That's when Erza won.

Gargoyle One said:
Dude.
Erza destroyed her biggest attack, cut her out of her dragon form, and she didn't even fight anymore IIRC.

That's when Erza won.
No, Irene was about to kill her but than remembered how much she loved Erza after seeing her smile and decided to suicide instead so that she doesnt have to hurt her daugther any further.

that is not an actual win for Erza you know.

Wait....

If we were to use Erza in match for this.

Doesn't that mean her boost only lasts for like a minute?

Gargoyle One said:
Wait....
If we were to use Erza in match for this.

Doesn't that mean her boost only lasts for like a minute?
we can remove the time limits so not important. that said depending on how these people decide to scale her she should only be high 6-C with one armor for me. But i have a feeling they want to scale all her strongest armors and similar... (i disagree entirely, but who cares...)

So, can anyone list ALL the profiles scale to this, and can any of the admins unlock them?

Also, should the justification be ("via powerscaling from Erza Scarlet")?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back