• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Statistics Adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I believe Laxus and Jellal scale to POS Erza but I'll leave that up to the others however I will say Laxus was Weakened by Curses and was at a strategic disadvantage against Wahl and still beat him, so him being equal to POS isn't impossible, Also Jellal pushed back a casual Dragon Acnologia, but he didn't hurt him, So I don't know if that counts for anything

We can just vote to end it.

So, let's just do it. I already said I agree with Aiden for scaling only Erza and at max Natsu due to using "same" power.

Same sh*t with different name basically

Not really, as one effects the stats of a wizards magic in general, the other effects the temperature of Natsu's Fire magic.

Though it should be noted that the former is not very reliable in battle all the time.

There is no reason why Laxus shoul not scale. He matching one of the Spriggans in near death state and then no diffed him when he was healed. FT has always been consistent in showing Power rankings when it came to S ranked mages, example Gildarts still being the strongest member just because reasons

Jellal also gets same tier as that of Erza but he wont be scaled from Erza, but due to the feat of Pushing Acnologia with his meteor

I would prefer more staff input here.

Hmm. We seem to have a problem then, since I think that this seems to make the most sense:

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
August, Gildarts, Natsu, Zeref, and Human Acnologia should definitely scale to Erza, since they are stronger than her, while Gajeel, Gray, Laxus, and Jellal are a questionable case. I believe they should scale but I don't know what other people think.

^But there is no proof that they are stronger than amped Erza that's an assumption and nothing more. They were designed as more powerful before her boost(Well, base and FDKM Natsu isn't he is comparable to her only), but after her boost things could have easily changed.

I suppose that you have a point.

The thing is that even Erza with this boost was shown not to be as strong as Irene. She still needed Dragon Slayer magic to even damage her. So this means that Dragon Irene > PoF Erza.

Which means that people like August, Human Acno, Natsu and Zeref scale to that.

@Blanked

Jellal clearly showed he was superior to Erza after his boost because Erza was powerless and frightened against Acnologia whilst Jellal was able to battle him briefly.

The fact that he can blitz Acnologia and push him back is far better than being able to do that to Irene

Captain Torch said:
The thing is that even Erza with this boost was shown not to be as strong as Irene. She still needed Dragon Slayer magic to even damage her. So this means that Dragon Irene > PoF Erza.

Which means that people like August, Human Acno, Natsu and Zeref scale to that.
The reason she can't cut through Irene is dragon scales not her own power. It was even underlined that she can't cut through them. Erza used magic to destroy the meteor, but dragons don't care about magic attacks.

The Immortal Shadow said:
@Blanked

Jellal clearly showed he was superior to Erza after his boost because Erza was powerless and frightened against Acnologia whilst Jellal was able to battle him briefly.

The fact that he can blitz Acnologia and push him back is far better than being able to do that to Irene
Jellal underlined he can't win and even said he can't keep Acnologia busy long enough. Irene has pushed Acnologia with easy as well and Jellal didn't even push him away at all. The only thing he did was tickle him a bit and get his magic absorbed.

Erza just finished her battle making her tired and she knows Acnologia's power to the point that resisting him is worthless.

I can highlight the thread again, for more staff input. Then somebody could list the people that support each option.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. We seem to have a problem then, since I think that this seems to make the most sense:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
August, Gildarts, Natsu, Zeref, and Human Acnologia should definitely scale to Erza, since they are stronger than her, while Gajeel, Gray, Laxus, and Jellal are a questionable case. I believe they should scale but I don't know what other people think.
I'm fine with either decision, really.

The status of this thread :

>Two users: We scale only Erza

>Two users: We scale everyone

>Everyone else: Meh I don't care

---Repeat---

Well, not everyone, just the characters with comparable power.

So, is anybody competent interested in applying the changes?

These, I think:

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
August, Gildarts, Natsu, Zeref, and human Acnologia should definitely scale to Erza, since they are stronger than her, while Gajeel, Gray, Laxus, and Jellal are a questionable case, I believe they should scale but I don't know what other people think.

There is a problem that arises though.

RoT Human Acno was High 6-C because we didn't know how big the difference between the human and dragon version is.

But since we now know that both human and dragon acno are High 6-C, that means that both human and dragon RoT Acno should be High 6-B, since they are originally on the same tier.

Rot Acnoloiga stays where he is and that's it. Dragon Acnologia is essentially Unknown we simple paced him on at least high 6-C cause Unknown is worthless rating(if someone thinks it's better to put him hmon Unknown than feel free to do it)and that's it.

RoT Dragon Acnologia also should be "at least High 6-B" since we know that he's >Etherion at this point.

And the difference between Dragon and Human Acno is minimal by showcased feats.

So it would make more sense for him to scale than to not.

Also, @Blanked, I'm afraid you saying "he stays where he is and that's it" doesn't work that way.

I assume the justification should be via power-scaling from Erza Scarlet, right?

The profiles Ant mentioned should be unlocked. I can't edit them as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back