• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Possible Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Delta gave good reasoning on who to upgrade, and I agree with him. The 3 Top Spriggans(Larcade, Irene and August) should be far above the other ones anyway. So the only ones who scale should be:

1)Dragon Irene(overall, a.k.a her durability and possibly AP should scale)

2)August(Due to being the strongest Spriggan, a.k.a >=Dragon Irene)

3)Human Acno should be large island in base as well, since he shouldn't be that much weaker than his dragon form, and he should scale to August and Irene.

4)Zeref also should get the "at least High 6-C" in base since he should be stronger than August and Irene.

5)Gildarts was shown fighting but losing to August, so he should be still weaker than him. I'm not sure if he scales to High 6-C or not.

That's about it.

discussing scailing again...

Anyway, or move this thread to stuff discussion or make another one with these 2 points:

1. Outlier or not?

If the feat is accepted.

2. Who scales? (Linking Aiden's original thread where he scaled the verse accordingly)

The last time that's how it was done so might as well just do it again.

This thread should be locked if you open another one for staff only cause it's already hard to read.

So.... What was the conclusion? If we need to rescale I can help with the scaling, but i'd like to know wheter the meteor feat was accepted or no

I think that Captain Torch seemed to provide a pretty good outline of the characters that should scale.

I mean, back then when their base forms were Island level, Large Island Erza was reasonable, but now, is just.... A really big jump, but to be fair, FT has some big jump in transformations (Pre TS going from 8-A to Low 7-B)

However, I think that even human Acnologia should be considerably stronger than August.

Antvasima said:
I think that Captain Torch seemed to provide a pretty good outline of the characters that should scale.
Yeah, except that all the characters that currently are High 7-A should scale too (Except Laxus)

This thread is turning too long, yes.

Would you or some other staff member be willing to start a new thread and write a summary of the conclusions and questions from this one in the first post?

Thank you. We can probably close this thread then.

@ Torch

The reason i didn't scale August (and gildarts) to dragon Irene is because Brandish is capable of affecting August with her magic when she can't even affect people boosted by human Irene which implyies he is weaker (in terms of raw power) regardless of his statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back