• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Possible Alvarez Soldiers Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
it literally does....not even the DS could out much damage into them and the same thing for Makarov bur sure lets have them be above freaking dragons with no sound logic

Again Damage makes sense and something to disagree on with Wendy's statement. Unless we know exactly who Wendy was talking about other than the dragons or Acnologia then we should actually look more into this
No, your entire argument is an argument from incredulity

I agree with you that scaling them to the Eclipse Dragons is crazy to me, but I don't know how to debunk that or refute Anonymous's point

You can't just say "well it doesn't make sense" and expect that to go through, basically.

I'm in agreement with Mitch's new proposal. It's consistent with Wendy's statement as well, as it would put them at around 240 megatons.

No, your entire argument is an argument from incredulity

I agree with you that scaling them to the Eclipse Dragons is crazy to me, but I don't know how to debunk that or refute Anonymous's point
Did Wendy also say "dragons" ya know the same ones that have been said that only DS can take on or people at least stronger then that? that wouldnt make a single sense that fodder can match dragons that no one else could be able to take on

Where is the evidence that they can also take on dragons because Imma be blunt but this is pure bullshit reasoning without no evidence behind it

it literally does....not even the DS could out much damage into them and the same thing for Makarov bur sure lets have them be above freaking dragons with no sound logic
These guys would just be stronger than the Slayers we’re back then?
Again Damage makes sense and something to disagree on with Wendy's statement. Unless we know exactly who Wendy was talking about other than the dragons or Acnologia then we should actually look more into this
So what is Wendy referring to? The Avatar goons who have literally no scaling?
So maybe scaling the soldiers to around 1/11 of Base Natsu works? That would make them 7-A and would be consistent with Anonymous Blank's Proposal that they are above 7-A characters

This doesn't even make sense. Its not even about quality its literally quantity in this picture. Base Natsu vaporized a bunch of them from the start of the fight with a roar. Why even scale them in the first place?
You don’t add everyone’s dura together tho. It’s not like they set up barriers and Natsu blew through all of them, he just nuked that general direction. Then raining energy blasts Natsu does stack up though as they are able to affect him through coordinating their attacks and hitting him with multiple blasts simultaneously.

Basically what AnonymousBlank said, he just nuked all the soldiers in that general direction. You can stack AP for coordinated attacks, but you can't stack durability in this case.

What we know so far is this
  • Alvarez Soldiers are above most people Wendy has fought against in terms of Power, this would include people like The Garou Knights, Ezel, Sherria (X791), and it may even include the Eclipse Dragons
  • It took 11 Soldiers combined attacks to overwhelm and push back Base Natsu
So something like "At least 7-B, likely 7-A" sounds good to me in general

I think that could work. Not really sure which one I'd agree on (between "At least 7-B, likely 7-A" or just 7-A) but the concept and justifications work for me.

So what should we do here? I believe it's unanimously agreed that the Fodder are at least 7-B, but we still need to finish discussing whether 7-A is useable here or not.

The "likely 7-A" is just a compromise from those who can't swallow that a group of fodder > a group of non-fodder, making them not fodder.

But if this is accepted by the majority, it's fine by me
That's not entirely true, its just that we don't know who exactly Wendy is talking about here.

She could be talking about the Tartaros Demons, or she could also be talking about the Eclipse Dragons. We just aren't sure. That's why at least 7-B, likely 7-A works the best.

Ok, the looks like "At least 7-B, likely 7-A" has been accepted

I will begin to apply the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back