• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Possible Alvarez Soldiers Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
I want to give @DragonGamerZ913 credit for this CRT as he suggested it to me a while ago and it was mainly his idea

In Fairy Tail Chapter 457, after fighting a bunch of standard Alvarez Soldiers, Wendy makes this statement
llPSKru.jpg

She states that these standard troops are above anything she's ever fought before in terms of power, which should mean that even the standard Alvarez soldiers should be above people such as X791 Sherria, Ezel, and the Garou Knights, who are all 7-B

This would upgrade X792 Fodder from "At least Low 7-B" to "At least 7-B"

This supported by the fact that Max would have gotten far stronger over the one year time skip, and in X791 he was already clapping Base Natsu, who was Low 7-B

Last edited:
I agree with the idea but this should make them stronger than the GMG Dragons where Zirconis (the most fodder of them all) one shot 7-A Laxus.

Imagine that onr of this fodder soldiers would be able to put in trouble Grand Magic Games arc Natsu is hilarious tbh

Shouldn't the statement be restricted to just other fodder troops they've fought in the past? Without specific comparisons, assuming every single fodder is superior to every single past opponent seems like a generous interpretation.

Because that’s what she says? They are > everything they fought before in numbers (cuz there is a million of them) and power (self explanatory). These same guys are also able to harm Natsu when he isn’t directly blocking the shots and one off members of Ajeel Squad are even able to fight with Natsu briefly. Don’t see why the Soldiers wouldn’t be scale above everyone FT has fought previously.

Edit: Iirc, Irene even said that her Berserk Enchant amped the soldiers several times over which even at highball would leave the fodders with higher AP than basically any other enemies FT has fought before.

Wait I’m also confused but why would they be At Least 7B? or unless I’m missing something here and I sniffed some white powder in my sleep

Shouldn't the statement be restricted to just other fodder troops they've fought in the past? Without specific comparisons, assuming every single fodder is superior to every single past opponent seems like a generous interpretation.
Because she doesn’t say that the troops are above troops from the past, she says that the troops alone are stronger than anything she’s ever fought in terms of power before

This does make sense as Alvarez Soldiers working together can bruise and hurt Base Natsu, who is far above the 7-B’s, it’s laughable

Because she doesn’t say that the troops are above troops from the past, she says that the troops alone are stronger than anything she’s ever fought in terms of power before

This does make sense as Alvarez Soldiers working together can bruise and hurt Base Natsu, who is far above the 7-B’s, it’s laughable
Well he was holding back....and ill say I agree and disagree with what Damage says. If someone was to think more outside the box with what Wendy said, that would also include Hades, Acnologia, Tartarus arc enemies and a few more which is incredibly stupid.

However. Wendy could legit be referring to most of the grand enemies they have faced from before (only during her time as a FT member)

So this needs to actually be taken a bit more seriously then to just take her words at face fault (even though this is something straightforward that can lead to other paths)

I mean on one hand I understand that, but there’s nothing vague here, she flat says the soldiers are way above previous enemies she has fought in terms of power, so it makes sense for them to scale above Ezel, the Garou Knights, and X791 Sherria

Obviously I don’t think she is referring to characters like Acnologia, but I at least think it makes sense for them to be above individuals she fought alone in previous arcs

Also they are able to bruise Wendy, who at this point is Likely High 7-A, so them being 7-B or even higher isn’t that far of a stretch, not to mention they should probably be above her previous Base Form from X791

Isn’t Damage’s interpretation that she is referring to fodder? What fodder have they actually fought that Wendy is aware of? She didn’t fight fodder in Nirvana, Edolas, Tenrou, GMG and Tartaros. Literally just the Avatar goons at best which is such a weird thing to compare Alvarez soldiers to when everyone bodied those guys no diff.

Also @DemonGodMitchAubin, 7-A Zirconis exists which would make much more sense when they can harm Natsu and Wendy in groups and a several times amp puts them on par with Erza.

Last edited:
Isn’t Damage’s interpretation that she is referring to fodder? What fodder have they actually fought that Wendy is aware of? She didn’t fight fodder in Nirvana, Edolas, Tenrou, GMG and Tartaros. Literally just the Avatar goons at best which is such a weird thing to compare Alvarez soldiers to when everyone bodied those guys no diff.

Also @DemonGodMitchAubin, 7-A Zirconis exists which would make much more sense when they can harm Natsu and Wendy in groups and a several times amp puts them on par with Erza.
I’m a bit reluctant to scale them to the Eclipse Dragons, but that’s not actually based on anything besides an argument from incredulity

Maybe “At least 7-B, likely 7-A?”

I’m not sure Wendy would consider the dragons in that statement since she didn’t fight Zirconis alone

I’m a bit reluctant to scale them to the Eclipse Dragons, but that’s not actually based on anything besides an argument from incredulity

I’m not sure Wendy would consider the dragons in that statement since she didn’t fight Zirconis alone
No. there is no way they could scale to the dragons lol

Also wanna point out that Wendy basically did fight Zirconis by herself. At first she only had Lucy and the soldiers there but Zirconis negged their clothes and took everyone but Wendy our of the fight where she had to start fighting him before Mira arrived. After this Laxus came over from Natsu stealing his fight with Atlas and we see Zirconis kill Laxus in the original timeline leaving Wendy to fight back herself.

Don’t wanna use dragons? Good thing there are other 7-A guys Wendy has seen and knows FT has fought like Jura (I still disagree with Orga scaling) and Ezel (need to get around to making this CRT tbh).

I explained this before on Discord smh.
  • Sherria = 7-B = 25.8 megatons
  • Wendy harms her with Sky Drill thing Secret Art
  • DF (x4) Wendy uses this same thing against Ezel.
  • 25.8 * 4 = 103.2 megatons = 7-A
  • Ezel cuts through it

I explained this before on Discord smh.
  • Sherria = 7-B = 25.8 megatons
  • Wendy harms her with Sky Drill thing Secret Art
  • DF (x4) Wendy uses this same thing against Ezel.
  • 25.8 * 4 = 103.2 megatons = 7-A
  • Ezel cuts through it
Sherria scales to 15.5 Megatons

So Ezel would be 62 Megatons by your logic

Juvia scales to Lucy and Keyes, who scale to Base Jackal, who is stronger than Dragon Force Sting and Rogue from the GMG Arc

Dragon Force Sting and Rogue scale to around 1/2 as strong as Base Natsu, who is 30.91 Megatons

There's no reason she's comparing them to other troops, based on the statement. She's literally saying any opponent she's faced thus far.

I'm neutral here, but I think them being 7-A wouldn't really cause any inconsistencies either given that the people taking them out easily are High 7-A or above.

Basically this^

I don't think we should scale Sherria to Gray at all, especially since Gray was also fatigued at this point in the fight
Yeah, this is also worth noting. He was still beat up from fighting Rufus earlier, and it was the only attack from Gray that Sherria blocked. Afterwards, Lyon was fighting Gray the whole time.

You don’t but when there are no anti feats, we scale them accordingly. Juvia being 15.5 and still getting beat by Sherria to the point Sherria has time to save Lyon who is getting pressured by Gray means she scales to Gray more than Lyon does.

It looked like it took about 11 Alvarez Soldiers working together and combining their attacks to push back and overwhelm Natsu, forcing him to use FDKM
zCImTid.jpg

So maybe scaling the soldiers to around 1/11 of Base Natsu works? That would make them 7-A and would be consistent with Anonymous Blank's Proposal that they are above 7-A characters

Thoughts?

That doesn't actually debunk AnonymousBlank's point
it literally does....not even the DS could out much damage into them and the same thing for Makarov bur sure lets have them be above freaking dragons with no sound logic

Again Damage makes sense and something to disagree on with Wendy's statement. Unless we know exactly who Wendy was talking about other than the dragons or Acnologia then we should actually look more into this

So maybe scaling the soldiers to around 1/11 of Base Natsu works? That would make them 7-A and would be consistent with Anonymous Blank's Proposal that they are above 7-A characters

This doesn't even make sense. Its not even about quality its literally quantity in this picture. Base Natsu vaporized a bunch of them from the start of the fight with a roar. Why even scale them in the first place?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back