• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Years Quest Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the writer for the hundred year quest arc, we don't know if there will be other arcs after it tho. But he isn't gonna draw for the hundred years quest arc, someone else will do the drawing.

He is also writing and drawing for eden zero too, so he is doing a lot of work at the same time.

Hiro is apparently sketching out the story and writing it, the author draws it for real, but this is a very canon story, since it is approved by the author

BlackeJan said:
It should be that Hiro is just supervising the story since hes already doing Eden Zero
He is both writing and supervising for the hundred year quest arc, the only thing he isn't doing is drawing for it.

There is someone else drawing for him, and he is doing super good job in copying hiro's drawing style.

Yeah meant to also say that hes writing the story as well and someone else is drawing. Welp hope u guys got those calcs ready lol

When is the next chapter coming out?

Woah,sounds cool. So I'm guessing Acnologia happened to be in the area and attacked Gildarts before he could reach the God Dragons?

I knew there was something weird about that new girl!!!! also basically those 5 dragons gods arent really powerful then Acno by what the guy said "you can say each one is like Acnologia"

After reading chapter 1 I'm cautiously hyped. The new dragon has a really cool design and the Dragon Gods comment by August might finally get explained.

It looks like they're all in a single continent, and each of the 5 dragons is on the same level as acnologia.

But will the dragons each fight the main cast alone or will they even team up against our main cast.

I want to see natsu get a new transformation or ability that can help him seal/slay these dragons, but i feel like one of the dragons is gonna help natsu's crew.

@Captain Torch

His dragon slayer magic ability is to reap other peoples soul, so he is the dragon of souls in this case.

We don't even know where he got his magic resistence and the ability to eat other magic from, but i don't think it's from his dragon slayer ability but rather a ability he stole from someone else.

@IKazi

What? It was stated that he was the "Dragon of Magic". It was never stated that he is the "dragon of souls". The only mention of "reaping soulds" was back in Tartaros when we found out that Acno ripped the dragons's souls out - but even then, it was pretty unclear.

They never said what type of dragon slayer he was. He never even did the whole (Insert element) Dragon Slaying in his attacks. He could absorb the souls from the dragons he killed but that's probably not because of his dragon slaying magic. It's not like Rogue could steal people's shadows.

It wasn't stated that he is the dragon of souls, but the fact that he used his dragon slayer ability to reap the very souls of the dragons he slayed leaving them in like half death state, made me always believe that he was the dragon of souls.

But i don't remember anything of him saying that he was the dragon of magic either, he always said that he was the king of the dragons or some shit.

https://i2.***********.net/fairy-tail/528/fairy-tail-9125953.jpg

https://i4.***********.net/fairy-tail/528/fairy-tail-9125959.jpg

@Captain Torch

We can't use one translation scan as proof, you have to bring all the the translation scans and lets see weather or not they're saying the same. Also nothing in that scan said he was the dragon of magic, only the fact that he eats magic and that he is the evil dragon.

It's only the translator that called him the magic dragon, and nothing more.

@IKazi

• sigh*... I'm not gonna search for other unofficial translations. The thing is he either:
1)Has no element

2)Is the dragon of magic(as implied in the series countless times)

This is why almost any attack is useless against him, since he just eats it. It's an established thing in the series.

@Captain Torch

"Is the dragon of magic(as implied in the series countless times)" Like when, if you have evidence for your claim then please bring it, if your claim becomes true than i will have no reason to deny it.

Acnologia has only be called the black dragon, the evil dragon and the black dragon of apocalypse. Nowhere in the series has he ever been called the dragon of magic, and his dragon slayer ability is unknown.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but can soul manipulation even be considered as a element or rather as a ability.

Whatever, don't feel like arguing over it. He himself stated that he has no element so we could keep guessing what he "really is". We just know that he "has no element", can "eat all magic" and apparently "ripped the souls of dragons in the past".

who knows? I mean, Sting's a White Dragon Slayer which is one of the strangest things to be considered an element. He's literally immune to and can eat anything that is the color white.

I feel like hiro ruined stings dragon slayer magic, if he made sting the dragon slayer of light and his brother the dragon slayer of darkness then it would have been so sick, we might even have SoL fairy tail.

Meh, I mean for all we know one of the God Dragon's going to be a Light Dragon. I feel like that would be a pretty fitting element for a super strong Dragon. What elements do you think the God Dragons will have? I think the one with the halo could be a Light Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back